• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Triple H not wanting to main event could actually be logical.

This mania seems like its going to be a big bummer. Does he want to be known as the guy who main evented it?

That couldn't be Bailey right? No way she'd debut at a pre-show.

Oh really.

TxGJV3O.gif

Not that Bayley and Itami are equal in terms of potential, but put nothing past them.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Triple H not wanting to main event could actually be logical.

This mania seems like its going to be a big bummer. Does he want to be known as the guy who main evented it?

It makes sense, the idea is just funny. I wouldn't actually be surprised if he said that given that it makes sense.

I have never seen these before, these are awesome.

Why isn't Joey Styles doing commentary for something...anything?

Styles still got it. My guess is he doesn't want to put up with all the rules of WWE commentary. He's probably happy making money without much pressure.

Tagyhag

Not only that, but she won't debut with that group. That's the Total Divas group. Bayley (if she comes up) will almost certainly be night after WM in a segment with Charlotte, Sasha, and/or Becky.

Sounds like it's just going to be a lame surprise then.

Edit: What's Eva Marie doing? She could show the main roster a thing or two!

jmdajr

Like I already said. Trips doesn't want to go out there to die.

It's already happened twice, having to follow Hogan/Rock and Taker/Shawn.

In some ways you can say he's being greedy by not wanting to be last! He ain't stupid.
Not being main event is a total win for him.

klonere

Banned
SashaBanks said:
With so many male wrestlers hurt, maybe it's time to seriously explore more inter-gender angles?
I definitely agree with that. I just think it takes time. I went from two-minute matches when I started with NXT to eight, to 10, to 12. I definitely think after this match at WrestleMania, we're gonna be given more opportunities like that. Not only will we show it, we're gonna demand it.

So that's the second women to come out and talk openly about intergender stuff, alongside Charlotte angling for a new belt and dropping the Divas stuff. Very interesting.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...nd-stealing-the-show-at-wrestlemania-20160324

Most of the wrestlers clearly consider Wrestlemania to be special

Good for them!

Fox318

That's not how you spell Hulk Hogan.

Hogan just wanted to be the one with the belt.

HHH wanted to be the top.

I mean what other person refuses to be the top babyface coming out of Mania 17 because he knew that Austin would get his win back.

Everyone else in that locker room would have fucking dreamed of working against Austin as the face.

But HHH didn't want to job and he set it up so he would be viewed as Austin's equal.

NoRéN

told yall jeff cobb was dope
dsdaklasdkaskl1cukm.gif

Right away. Damn do I feel dumb that i never figured it out. I knew you guys would figure it out so quick.

So, Aztec Warfare 2: good stuff?

Little tidbit from the tapings. At the end this one mark was so angry with the result that he started yelling all this shit. "What the fuck is this WWE shit ending?! WTF is this!? This is some Vince McMahon shit!"

It was pretty funny since no one shared his sentiments.

Kaladin

NoRéN;199131104 said:
Right away. Damn do I feel dumb that i never figured it out. I knew you guys would figure it out so quick.

So, Aztec Warfare 2: good stuff?

Little tidbit from the tapings. At the end this one mark was so angry with the result that he started yelling all this shit. "What the fuck is this WWE shit ending?! WTF is this!? This is some Vince McMahon shit!"

It was pretty funny since no one shared his sentiments.

There is always one.

Browny

Banned
I've just realised... the 4th man - it's going to be Trump. Think about it - he's repairing his relationship with the black community, whilst ousting the evil foreigners.

Hex

Banned
Scott Hall's kid in the Bullet Club need some hair or facial hair or something.
He looks like a walking thumb (or penis).
And that kid with the dreads is probably the most vanilla boring personality in the sport right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mantanza looks more like a Splatterhouse or Manhunt character

don't know where people think he looks like 'erick rowan' just because they both have jumpers

Kaladin

Mantanza looks more like a Splatterhouse or Manhunt character

don't know where people think he looks like 'erick rowan' just because they both have jumpers

He looks like Erick Rowan if Erick Rowan wasn't in a PG universe where he just pulled his jumper out of the dryer before coming to the ring.

Mantanza has blood all over his outfit which I love. I was more reminded of Jason from Friday the 13th.

Top Bottom