• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Zach

Mankind on the People's Elbow:

"If you think that Mankind in a pay-per-view match inside a steel cage is gonna lay down and sell that abortion, well then you're even stupider than I look!"

Brilliant.

Fox318

Mankind on the People's Elbow:

"If you think that Mankind in a pay-per-view match inside a steel cage is gonna lay down and sell that abortion, well then you're even stupider than I look!"

Brilliant.
It really is one of the worst moves to sell.

Strax

The only wrestling article to be printed in a icelandic newspaper
ever

rPorexw.png

RBH

IMPACT WRESTLING is proud to announce the signing of five fresh and new members to our active roster effective immediately. Jesse Guilmette, Laura Dennis, Marshe Rockett, Thomas LaRuffa and Mikael Vierge all signed their contracts with IMPACT WRESTLING earlier this month.

Jesse Guilmette and Laura Dennis are best known on the independent wrestling scene as Pepper Parks and Cherry Bomb. This real-life married duo caught the eye of IMPACT WRESTLING officials, and on a very emotional day for both Jesse and Laura, they signed their contracts together and look forward to entertaining the IMPACT WRESTLING fans very soon.

Marshe Rockett was born in Normal, Illinois and has earned the nickname “Mr. M80” for his explosive offensive ability. Marshe impressed IMPACT WRESTLING officials at a recent tryout and was signed immediately. Marshe is someone who can make a quick impression on the IMPACT WRESTLING roster.

Thomas LaRuffa and Mikael Vierge, both born in France, have been competing all over the world for the past several years. Tom and Mikael want to be considered the benchmark for tag teams in IMPACT WRESTLING and their desire to be the best has set them apart from their peers. Following the career path of both Eli Drake and Bram, Tom and Mikael have extensive training inside the wrestling ring and look to bring their knowledge to IMPACT WRESTLING.

We welcome all five of these amazing athletes as the newest members of the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING roster and look forward to seeing them in action on IMPACT WRESTLING in the near future.

Thomas-LaRuffa-Welcome.png

Mikael-Vierge-Welcome.png

Marshe-Rockett-Welcome.png

Laura-Dennis-Welcome.png

Jesse-Guilmette-Welcome.png

You're watching what is pretty much the end of his run.

Yeah, I'd honestly recommend stopping watching his run at all after that event. There's no really positive or happy part that comes next, with or without hindsight

There's his title feud consisting of him being scared by Kane and then headbutting him off a fucking forklift, causing him to be gone for months
Him coming back, saying he's going to be in the Rumble, and getting eliminated in 10 minutes by Bray Wyatt and walking up the ramp sad while Goldust's "Shattered Dreams" tron plays
Him raising Reigns' hand
Him playing keep away with Barrett's belt for 5 weeks
Him winning Barrett's belt in a ladder match with headbutts, having one more match with headbutts, getting hurt again and having one last tag match (with no headbutts! so at least an improvement!) to end it all

So happy that Nintendo controller was fake. I really want to buy another Nintendo console and I've been waiting for them to smarten up. Also, 1 week from tomorrow til Takeover!

Syder

Awwww, the Ascension didn't get their entrance on SD... I maintain that they have the best titantron on the roster.

So, the Usos continue to make themselves less and less likeable. Ughh...

Why are all the good guys and bad guys coming out together? Wtf

OK Jr shut your stupid ass up, this is Vince's company. He can do whatever and fire whoever he wants. You of course should know about that.

Kuroyume

Banned
Awwww, the Ascension didn't get their entrance on SD... I maintain that they have the best titantron on the roster.

So, the Usos continue to make themselves less and less likeable. Ughh...

Ascensions looked like they died out there laying on the tables while the dumbass Usos were hamming it up with the crowd before jumping off the top rope. Embarrassing.

Headbangers > Rock n Roadie. I love the toy belts lol!

Ministry of darkness? What is that? A church?

CST match? Awesome!

Who's thia Debra hotty. Good lord those pectorals!
Hopefully she changes clothes every week. I'll be watching 👀👀

sxXVUANh.jpg

Nerd

Colocho

Banned
Brehs I promise these are better than like the last ___ months of WWE television please watch, subscribe, friend me on myspace, etc.

Joey Styles making action figure stopmotion wrestling great again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-MvZ0sMR-k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnpZXhKl8XI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbwT-RgAAns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8umN3wRISok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrs78TrIEsk

Better match psychology/storytelling than real wwe matches tbh

I saw the Sting vs Bray one a while ago and it was pretty much on the nose of how I expected a match between those 2 would turn out, great stuff.

Headbangers > Rock n Roadie. I love the toy belts lol!

Ministry of darkness? What is that? A church?

CST match? Awesome!

Who's thia Debra hotty. Good lord those pectorals!
Hopefully she changes clothes every week. I'll be watching 👀👀

sxXVUANh.jpg

Nerd

that card is stupid, how can his effect raise his stats if he gets destroyed since monster destruction works on him. and how does a card take damage, its the player who takes damage.

4/10

Watching Emma and Asuka on NXT last night...

I'm having a hard time buying Asuka in this character she's playing. Her ass attacks look every bit as goofy as Naomi, her strikes look weak for someone sold as a stone cold killer, her look is trash (short, soft, goofy gear).

If it wasn't for the "she's from Japan and was totally bad ass there, guys, believe us, she's super cool" meta-narrative, there wouldn't be much going on here.

I keep waiting to be impressed from watching her in NXT.

Just remember, none of you hateful fuckers are allowed on the Roman War Wagon after Wrestlemania. All full.

Doesn't matter if he is face or heel, Roman is not a good wrestler.

Syder

Doesn't matter if he is face or heel, Roman is not a good wrestler.
He's by no means the best wrestler on the roster but it's unfair to say that he's not a good wrestler. He can sell and he can execute his, albeit limited range of, moves very well. He hasn't improved in-ring as much as I would have liked but he's a big guy, he can get away with not having AJ Styles' moveset.

He's by no means the best wrestler on the roster but it's unfair to say that he's not a good wrestler. He can sell and he can execute his, albeit limited range of, moves very well. He hasn't improved in-ring as much as I would have liked but he's a big guy, he can get away with not having AJ Styles' moveset.

Doesn't need a big move set hell none of them do these days (look at Austin he had a whole l of amazing moves but settled on only a few in his main event days!). However you'd like your top guy to not get tired and need a rest after 5 minutes in the ring :p.

Bandini

Then Zack Ryder is a better wrestler than Rusev.

I meant for faces, but point taken.

In the case of Dean and Roman, I think their ring work is close enough that the other aspects are the deciding factor. Dean gets a lot of flak for his bad looking punches and goofy style, but the man always turns it up for big matches.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I meant for faces, but point taken.

In the case of Dean and Roman, I think their ring work is close enough that the other aspects are the deciding factor. Dean gets a lot of flak for his bad looking punches and goofy style, but the man always turns it up for big matches.

Dean has a shit moveset, but he is in a lot of good to great matches. Given, a lot of that is due to working with Rollins and Owens, but there are a lot of Dean matches I've watched multiple times. Roman Reigns has one I have watched multiple times, and thats because of how happy I was when Rollins cashed in on him.

Has Reigns had a match with Owens or Rollins 1v1 yet? Maybe working with someone better might put him on Dean's level for me.

Top Bottom