• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

number47

Y9N1Kt2h.jpg
Dumbest shit I've ever seen. You can't summon fusion monsters from your hand. They come from the fusion/extra deck. Yugioh rules aren't that damn hard.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rollins is definitely the man right now. His injury is by far the worst injury for fucking up Mania. I've said many times his absence in the HHH/Roman feud is the biggest problem with it. Ideally it wouldn't even be HHH/Roman but rather Rollins/Roman or HHH/Rollins/Roman.

It wasn't supposed to be a Roman/HHH feud until Rollins got hurt per Meltzer.

Kaladin

Rollins is going to be huge when he returns. He can come in to the babyface reaction and either keep it or become just as strong of a heel.

Fox318

Rollins is going to be huge when he returns. He can come in to the babyface reaction and either keep it or become just as strong of a heel.

His babyface run will be so money.

Problem is he needs somebody to work at summerslam and I'm not sure what heel would be the best.

Maybe KO?

Fox318

They heavily teased KO vs Rollins near the end of his run as champ.

They need to build up heels and frankly the Wyatts are not that act from a ring work, presentation, and health longevity look.

They abused Luke Harper by having him be the only one bumping and now they have a tall dude they want to protect who can't work, an injured dude they really want to protect, and Rowan who isn't really a great worker.

There is nothing you can do with them to build a program.

number47

They need to build up heels and frankly the Wyatts are not that act from a ring work, presentation, and health longevity look.

They abused Luke Harper by having him be the only one bumping and now they have a tall dude they want to protect who can't work, an injured dude they really want to protect, and Rowan who isn't really a great worker.

There is nothing you can do with them to build a program.
New face of the Authority after hhh n steph get pushed out? Brawn? should be written like a bullet sponge. Just take it til the person makes a error he can't recover from. Rowan should use harpers novelist til he returns. They are so interchangeable.

But yeah, they really dropped the ball. Thank God bray writes amazing promos

JavyOO7

Neat, I think JTG is releasing another book?

The moment we all been waiting for has finally arrived...... DAMN! WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK TOO? ( HOW TO PLAY THE GAME ) Will be Available MARCH 29TH ***** BOOK SUMMARY****** After the first cult classic "DAMN! WHY DID I WRITE THIS BOOK? ,fans demanded a sequel. After tons of fan mail, Tweets ,and outstanding reviews from wrestling fans around the globe , JTG brings the HEAT once again. In this epic sequel JTG not only brings you more career threatening tales from his career, he also explains how to play "THE GAME". What is "THE GAME"? THE GAME is an unspoken set of power moves that are executed Backstage. When a superstar politics and deliberately makes very strategic strides in order to advance in his or her career outside the wrestling ring, that's called Playing THE GAME. Want to know how some of your favorite superstars make it to the top of the wrestling food chain? Find out in JTG's much anticipated sequel on how Superstars play "THE GAME"

Barrage

First of all, I hope to God they keep Rollins face.

Second of all, I would be very patient with him and not shoot him to the top of the card when he gets back. Just have the momentum build ala Rock's mini-face run in '98. So don't do Rollins/Owens, because that means one of them has to lose.

I would honestly do Rollins/Del Rio as his first feud back. Put him against guys you KNOW the crowd won't back in any way (shit even Jericho) so the heat can build and build.

So I was looking at some old Promos between HHH and CM Punk when Punk was red hot..HHH kept saying basically if you want to be pushed you have to win the crowd over. Then I look at Cesaro who was consistently over with the crowd and goes no where. HHH is such a bullshitter.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I miss Rollins so god damn much,

I mean, Rollins is probably better at both wrestling and on the mic than either Reigns or Ambrose, so we'll see how it goes.

I can't wait for Ambrose to update his facebook with "friendship ended with Reigns; now Rollins is my best friend."

His babyface run will be so money.

Problem is he needs somebody to work at summerslam and I'm not sure what heel would be the best.

Maybe KO?

Roman Reigns. I think they're pulling the trigger on the double turn at Mania with HHH. The only plausible opponent post-mania for a newly crowned babyface Reigns is Orton, which would be pretty much the heat death of the WWE Universe.

Kaladin

I watched In Your House : It's Time from December 1996 last night.

Good lord. That was a stinker of a PPV in the middle of a good run. Undertaker vs The Executioner (Terry Gordy) was the highlight of the night. The Executioner wasn't a great character, but they thew in Mankind and a big all over the building brawl for good measure to make up for it. Bret Hart vs Sycho Sid was kinda eh. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. Triple H vs Marc Mero is noteworthy for Triple H getting a new theme and telling the story of Triple H trying to get out of the match by any means possible. Another highlight of the night was Stone Cold messing with the Hart family. This show was really a story point to set up the main feuds for the Rumble and nothing else.

Any of their matches with Dangan Yankees are worth a watch, though this is probably the best;

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ewra5

In addition, you could try Luke Gallows and Roderick Strong vs. TMDK (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrvld1_03-nicholls-haste-vs-strong-gallows-noah-06-03-12_sport) or Yuji Okabayashi and Shinya Ishikawa vs. TMDK (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...vs-yuji-okabayashi-shinya-ishikawa-noah_sport). They're shorter matches, but they show off TMDK's offense.

Nekofrog

Banned
HHH had crowds on the edge of their seat against Taka Michinoku.

Funny you mention this, wife and I saw it a few days ago on our rewatch and holy shit did HHH and Taka make you believe that Taka was going over for the title even though you knew he couldn't. What a good match.

edit: thinking back, it was only a few weeks ago but I think they presented it as "HHH vs mystery opponent" to make you think he was going to fight someone big, then as a "joke" Taka comes out and the announcers are like "oh."

Taka then proceeds to 1v1 manhandle HHH for the longest time and almost turns RAW into bizarro land. or maybe I'm making up the circumstances around it, all I remember is Taka murdering HHH unceremoniously for so long it broke my brain.

DM IT'S TIME

YOUR SAVIOR HAS RETURNED

@EBischoff
Thanks to encouragement from long time friends Mr. Miller and Mr. Onoo, I'm training to compete in the Battle of Atlanta World Karate Championships in June! This should be fun! @BattleofAtlanta

Damn the difference between the way wrestlers and basketball players are built is insane. Rodman and Malone looked like Wilt chamberlain in a WCW stage.

Top Bottom