• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

UberTag

Do you think Reigns failed a drug test??? Lol
That would be hysterical... and, if so, I suspect they'll do everything in their power to mask those results until after Mania so Triple H can defend the belt after which they announce Roman's suspension.

On the bright side, Titus O'Neil will be back soon.

Raw64life

Maybe the huge story rumor is another sex tape and they don't want to get Gawkered. Only reason I can think of for none of them actually saying what it is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_o4ojhtYPlU1qf7xjao4_250.gif

Maybe the huge story rumor is another sex tape and they don't want to get Gawkered. Only reason I can think of for none of them actually saying what it is.

Oh yeah, I hadn't even considered that. If that's the case, no wonder nobody wants to touch it. It'll end up leaked on Reddit by some anon eventually if that's the case

With Meltzer himself? No chance. It sounds like it's about someone's personal life since the original person said they didn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole and said they hope it never comes out. Someone mentioned on reddit that Daniel Bryan might have attempted suicide, but I don't believe it.
Nooo not Meltzer but Roman. I might just stick with the Snuka case and something about Vince being figured out.

Mankind v Stone Cold in the semi finals.

Nooo not Meltzer but Roman. I might just stick with the Snuka case and something about Vince being figured out.

Mankind v Stone Cold in the semi finals.

Yeah, but what kind of story would be so bad that the original starter of this said he wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole? Thinking about it more testing positive wouldn't get that kind of response, even for a main eventer of WM a week before Mania. Maybe an affair? That would only be huge news if it's HHH or Stephanie though.

Yeah, but what kind of story would be so bad that the original starter of this said he wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole? Thinking about it more testing positive wouldn't get that kind of response, even for a main eventer of WM a week before Mania. Maybe an affair? That would only be huge news if it's HHH or Stephanie though.
Idk mane. It has to be Vince related imo. The suicide attempt thing maybe too but that WON about something is about to something something. Makes me fill in the blanks.

Rock against Taker. It could ve Taker v Mankind. This shit is going down.

Raw64life

With Meltzer himself? No chance. It sounds like it's about someone's personal life since the original person said they didn't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole and said they hope it never comes out. Someone mentioned on reddit that Daniel Bryan might have attempted suicide, but I don't believe it.

There was a report that Brie missed Raw and hasn't been seen since due to something that came up with Bryan and all of Bryan's appearances were cancelled. It hasn't come out why that was yet so I wouldn't be surprised if the story was about that.

Idk mane. It has to be Vince related imo. The suicide attempt thing maybe too but that WON about something is about to something something. Makes me fill in the blanks.

Rock against Taker. It could ve Taker v Mankind. This shit is going down.

Maybe Vince affair or sex tape? I don't know if that would be a huge deal though, because Linda has to know he's cheated multiple times.

There was a report that Brie missed Raw and hasn't been seen since due to something that came up with Bryan and all of Bryan's appearances were cancelled. It hasn't come out why that was yet so I wouldn't be surprised if the story was about that.

I really hope it's not Bryan related.

Maybe Vince affair or sex tape? I don't know if that would be a huge deal though, because Linda has to know he's cheated multiple times.

I really hope it's not Bryan related.
Linda's like Charlie Baltimore, she's a down ass bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if they're swingers.

Bitch ass Sable won the belt. Fuck that. She wasn't deserving of it imo. She does nothing and didn't even take bumps.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tyler Breeze being Tyler Breeze killed his main roster career

the Goto of NXT isn't gong to have better luck on the main roster

Hey guys ummm this is probably something I shouldn't ask about here but, what's this story about Piper and Patterson. Is there any truth to it?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
jesus wtf is going on, is this "wrestling" relted or is this a real situation coming to light? Also who the hell said daniel bryan attempted suicide?

Raw64life

jesus wtf is going on, is this "wrestling" relted or is this a real situation coming to light? Also who the hell said daniel bryan attempted suicide?

Just some guy on Reddit. It doesn't have any credibility, but the way the rumor is being talked about is as something huge and not good news. Coupled with all of Bryan's appearances being cancelled with no explanation and Brie retiring earlier than she was expected to and unfortunately something bad happening to Bryan make sense.

Hey guys ummm this is probably something I shouldn't ask about here but, what's this story about Piper and Patterson. Is there any truth to it?

It's probably always going to be a "he said this, he said that" contradictory thing where you'll have to pick who to believe ultimately. That said, with how the business was, and how people in wrestling have always been (Patterson no exception by any means, even as important as he is to its history), yeah, it probably happened.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Just some guy on Reddit. It doesn't have any credibility, but the way the rumor is being talked about is as something huge and not good news. Coupled with all of Bryan's appearances being cancelled with no explanation and Brie retiring earlier than she was expected to and unfortunately something bad happening to Bryan make sense.

fuck i should sleep but this has my curiosity but also worried as well

Right now all the insiders should be going to bed so dont expect anything to break soon.

Bryan talk just sounds like random people jumping to a a conclusion for why he pulled out of his dates. I wouldn't put much stock in it yet. Maybe there is a reason why he pulled out but lets not immediately jump to the worst possible reason out of the gate.

It's probably always going to be a "he said this, he said that" contradictory thing where you'll have to pick who to believe ultimately. That said, with how the business was, and how people in wrestling have always been (Patterson no exception by any means, even as important as he is to its history), yeah, it probably happened.
I'm uncomfortable right now. The last hour was my first time ever hearing of this.
I have nothing to di but I want to go to bed lol. Once I take my muscle relaxer, I'm done for the night. Survivor Series main event time.

Right now all the insiders should be going to bed so dont expect anything to break soon.

Bryan talk just sounds like random people jumping to a a conclusion for why he pulled out of his dates. I wouldn't put much stock in it yet. Maybe there is a reason why he pulled out but lets not immediately jump to the worst possible reason out of the gate.
Someone said the Hogan story broke about 2am. We're going to be up alll niiiight!

I'm uncomfortable right now. The last hour was my first time ever hearing of this.

It's the business. Not justifying that by any means, I'm just pointing out that horrible stuff comes with the territory. Savage spent every second of the latter few years of the 90s either intoxicated, beating Elizabeth, or both. Moolah was very likely the most despicable female wrestler/trainer/pimp in history. Benoit Benoit'd.

There's millions and millions of names in the business, past and present. The amount who only got in, wrestled, and got out without dying young, or doing horrible awful shit in their spare time or on the clock, is very likely in the hundreds, and that's probably being optimistic. It sucks, it's horrible, and it's uncomfortable. Hopefully telling people about it, and teaching the history while not omitting the awful shit, makes sure that lessons are learned, the number of good names increases, and the ratio shrinks at least a tad in the future.

It's the business. Not justifying that by any means, I'm just pointing out that horrible stuff comes with the territory. Savage spent every second of the latter few years of the 90s either intoxicated, beating Elizabeth, or both. Moolah was very likely the most despicable female wrestler/trainer/pimp in history. Benoit Benoit'd.

There's millions and millions of names in the business, past and present. The amount who only got in, wrestled, and got out without dying young, or doing horrible awful shit in their spare time or on the clock, is very likely in the hundreds, and that's probably being optimistic. It sucks, it's horrible, and it's uncomfortable. Hopefully telling people about it, and teaching the history while not omitting the awful shit, makes sure that lessons are learned, the number of good names increases, and the ratio shrinks at least a tad in the future.
Amen dude. I'm just glad the environment has changed from what it once was.

That Moolah shit is crazy as hell too. I read that Luna was one of the girls who supposedly got pimped by her. Shit.

Crazy last two pages. I could be so wrong but Steph looks like she has that wandering eye checking out the scenery.
Maybe we can rule out Bryan someone posted this:

I highly doubt it's about Daniel Bryan. Brie is posting pictures updating Instagram/Twitter like normal, so is Nikki, her brother, and her mom. That family is very close, if something serious was going down, at the very least Brie would be off social media.

Hold on.... What? They rung the bell but holy crap The rock won, the rock won.

Not like this though. Wtf? Another screw job?

Uhh? Hmm The Rock was in it all along? Wow.... Just wow.

And they just completely treat mankind like crap wow... Why? That's not even fair. Made me shead a tear. He'll get his though.

But I guess that's life. Fuck.

Top Bottom