• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Soooo Snoop Dogg in that HOF pic.
eEwHALS.png

Zach

I have some people looking into getting me tickets. Hope they pull through.

Good luck! If I knew it was going to be such a hot commodity, I would've bought some more. Not necessarily to make money, but to make someone's day on the day of the show or something. Would've been fun.

Aaah wellll.

JavyOO7

Several of the NXT Dallas matches have potential to steal the show. If AA vs The Revival at house shows have anything to say, its that these two teams have great chemistry in the ring together and should have a fun bout in Dallas.

I hope Corbin beats Aries. Hopefully Corbin will shout "Go back to Ring of Honor!!!"

Good luck! If I knew it was going to be such a hot commodity, I would've bought some more. Not necessarily to make money, but to make someone's day on the day of the show or something. Would've been fun.

Aaah wellll.

Yeah it's my fault for forgetting the day they went on sale to grab some. I just completely forgot about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So are you fuckers holding a WrassleGAF meetup or not?

Because you REALLY should.

Hex

Banned
Damn people so eager to shit on Reigns that they are trying to re-write reality that WWE is not presented as family entertainment and intended as such.
Yes they slip and throw color out there now and then. Yes they have to bleep now and then but nothing more than South Park or other things.
WWE did their image overhaul to go family orientated and while HHH always likes to push that, at the end of the day it will be a toy and shirt selling, goggles and masks, figures and games business with cartoon characters until they decide to go attitude era 2.0

United Way has a history of legit corruption and fraud. I wouldn't give them a hand waving kind of pass.

So, the majority of Reddit.

Sorry, wasn't implying they should get a pass. Just more that it's hard to grow a charity to large sizes without corporate-ness coming into play at some point.

That guy is a tool.

Agreed. Fuck Hulk Hogan

Dude's an asshole, racist, and Trump lover. One's all too eager to push the "build a wall and nuke a country" button, the other's all too eager to push the "sue every man, woman, child, animal, and wall" button

Fight me IRL, Hulk. Or is it Terry
NH9gE7v.gif

kiguel182

Hogan is not a current active wrestler so it would have to involve someone else. Or they were misleading people.

Anyway, just spill the beans and let's get this over with.

Damn people so eager to shit on Reigns that they are trying to re-write reality that WWE is not presented as family entertainment and intended as such.
Yes they slip and throw color out there now and then. Yes they have to bleep now and then but nothing more than South Park or other things.
WWE did their image overhaul to go family orientated and while HHH always likes to push that, at the end of the day it will be a toy and shirt selling, goggles and masks, figures and games business with cartoon characters until they decide to go attitude era 2.0

Yep. Everytime I read a "I was at X event" thread on /squaredcircle the OP mentions how the crowd was enthusiastically booing Reigns. Or if it's a thread about an upcoming show someone in comments will say "I can't to boo reigns".

It's just people shitting on a product because everyone else is doing it. It was never more clear then when someone actually said "I was confused b/c I should hate reigns but I wanted to cheer him". The fuq

Agreed. Fuck Hulk Hogan

Dude's an asshole, racist, and Trump lover. One's all too eager to push the "build a wall and nuke a country" button, the other's all too eager to push the "sue every man, woman, child, animal, and wall" button

NH9gE7v.gif

The worst thing that will come from the Gawker trial is people sympathizing with Hogan despite the video further showing how much of an asshole he is. This may have me downplaying things or encouraging stealing of private shit, but I'm not. I don't think what Gawker did was right, but people already seem to be forgetting the other part of the video which is hogan being a blahtant racist and even his deposition had him trying to hide it.

Fuck that dickhead

Agreed. Fuck Hulk Hogan

NH9gE7v.gif

And yes, the wall part was a joke about The Wall

That's The Wall, brother

kiguel182

Let's say WWE is a kids show (not really but whatever no point in arguing that).

If adults are watching it and paying money, wouldn't it be logic for WWE to hear it? Clearly their kids show is appealing to older people so why ignore them?

Obviously this isn't the case and they do pander to them and the whole "It's for kids" is just an excuse but even then it's a bad excuse. No matter how you look at it.

imBask

Banned
Here's the inconvenient truth for the people annoyed with Reigns: Reigns is right.

WWE sees itself as a product for children.

WWE's perception of itself is its reality.

We're the older cohort driving My Little Pony ratings yet annoyed we're not pandered to.

We're fucking bronies, guys.

this is correct

Recall

Here's the inconvenient truth for the people annoyed with Reigns: Reigns is right.

We're the older cohort driving My Little Pony ratings yet annoyed we're not pandered to.

wweenies

So are you fuckers holding a WrassleGAF meetup or not?

Because you REALLY should.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna go to any of the events. Doesn't seem like anyone here has coordinated one, but might be better to post it in the OT because alot of people go to Mania on neogaf that don't post in this thread

ThatsNotTrueThatsImpossible.gif

MisterR

This sums it up pretty well. Completely correct.

kiguel182

If it's a talent then it can't be Hogan. Assuming they are counting non-active talent.

Anyway release the info under an anonymous account or something.

Ok fuck her, she didn't work for she. She road coat tails of Hunter first, then when hunter kicked her curve for wearing the same shit Mero picked her up. Then she was selling herself to model stone colr merchandise and luckily didn't get knocked out by Mero. So Mero kicked her to the curve got a better woman then Vince brought her back. She's owes her career to Vince. She should be lucky she's not like these other girls posing for dirty magazines.

Top Bottom