• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

Gotta be an affair. People say it's someone who has enemies and last night they said it would be a huge story. That leads me to believe it's HHH, Stephanie, or Vince.

They also said reputations would be ruined. I don't think an affair would ruin either of those three.

iMax

10299603_1762738040622465_459263189_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgXiA1S31n/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hey remember the time HHH won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and the Royal Rumble at the same time?

Bow down to the king!

They also said reputations would be ruined. I don't think an affair would ruin either of those three.

I'd guess it could be Steph. It would ruin her rep and also have potential huge ramifications. If it's someone that isn't well liked it could also be on of the Bella's as I've heard they aren't well liked by the women wrestlers and were known to sleep around before.

Luschient

I've beaten that. I'm playing WCW Revenge now. There's not much to do though.

Call over some buddies, drink, and play battle royal mode (or whatever it's called in Revenge).

Also, if you're Disco Inferno or Alex Wright (?), make them dance. Shit never gets old.

Anth0ny

does anyone know if the free month of the network is also in Canada?

I just need it for NXT this Friday. I'd like to watch that on a TV.

Call over some buddies, drink, and play battle royal mode (or whatever it's called in Revenge).

Also, if you're Disco Inferno or Alex Wright (?), make them dance. Shit never gets old.
I've been playing with Dean and Booker a lot. Are Meng and Barbarian actual champions on wCw? If so, wtf?

Austin suffered a black out in San Jose. Holy shiy.

Farooq and Bradshaw, the acolytes. The Jackyl is their manager. They look dominant.

Heel

It's that time of year again. Just got invited to a WrestleMania party.

Who is wrestling? Oh, Shane McMahon? Haha, I remember him... #Safe

Shane McMahon is wrestling. I just bought the Jordans he was wearing on RAW a few weeks ago. #DeadGiveaway

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Here's the inconvenient truth for the people annoyed with Reigns: Reigns is right.

WWE sees itself as a product for children.

WWE's perception of itself is its reality.

We're the older cohort driving My Little Pony ratings yet annoyed we're not pandered to.

We're fucking bronies, guys.

Holy shit. That's...scarily accurate.

Also, I think the amusing part is that many of the people complaining they aren't being pandered to currently as adults...started watching wrestling when they were kids. WWE is making the right business move long-term; you can't just stick to the same audience indefinitely, it's the guaranteed way to go out of business.

Worst build to a Mania I've ever seen. Even when they had horrible stuff like Cole vs Lawler or whatever it was, it had better build. Also celebrity involvement seems non existent this year. It seems like when Cena got hurt they just gave up.

I am sort of sad because what they had planned for WM seemed pretty damn awesome

HHH vs Rock
Cena vs Reigns
Taker vs Lesnar (HIAC match never happens)
Rollins vs Ambrose

That's a pretty nice lineup.

Heel

HAHAHAHAHAHA who is this guy with the title? #Safe

Dude, don't you know? That's Kevin Steen. See these hand wraps I'm wearing? #DeadGiveaway

...oh, well hope he wins then. #Safe

Nah, man. I don't want him to win. Hopefully he drops the strap and gets the push he deserves. 50/50 booking though, am I right? #DeadGiveaway

I am sort of sad because what they had planned for WM seemed pretty damn awesome

HHH vs Rock
Cena vs Reigns
Taker vs Lesnar (HIAC match never happens)
Rollins vs Ambrose

That's a pretty nice lineup.

Yeah would have been much better. The booking has been atrocious ad the matches aren't the best. We should have gotten KO vs AJ at Mania or shit even KO vs Zayn, but they had to screw it up and make it a multi man match with some jobbers thrown in. Then you have Shane vs Undertaker which is only interesting to see if Shane will take some insane bump and the outcome. The match itself will probably be pretty bad. HHH vs Reigns will probably be a good match if HHH carries him, but it's pretty much a foregone conclusion Reigns wins so Vince can finally get his Reigns win 2 years later. Even with the matches they have you have just a horrible build for them. They have had a captivating storyline with Vince vs Shane for control of the company, but since Shane's comeback on that Raw it's been all down hill.

Top Bottom