• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

WWE in 2016

tumblr_mtyymiPeZH1rhp4nco1_500.gif

Vince pretty much is Bialystock

Colocho

Banned
Aside from the HHH vs Reigns stuff (which has been utter shit for like 3 months), I felt this was a pretty good Raw, they built up most of the matches on the card and now I'm slightly more excited for Mania than last week.

ElRenoRaven

It is interesting though that it was HHH who made the call to end the match where DB hurt his neck though. Bryan was beyond pissed too apparently.

cLOUDo

Execute the turn on who though? Unless Roman wins earlier in the night then costs Dean his match, I can't think of what they would do.
My bet is reigns win (lol)
Then ambrose came out to celebrate with him, they cry a little bit and then he punches him and betrays Roman

Ah, so it was Sheamus who concussed him. Lance Storm mentioned, but wouldn't name names, that it was the same person who ended Christian's career.

Sheamus vs. Rollins at Mania for who is the most unsafe.

Go home show means nothing. The Wrestlemania brand sells it self. Whether those 70,000+ people who bought tickets months ago based on the WWE brand name decide to cheer or boo will have no impact whatsoever. Same for the following sell out Raw next Monday think hijacking the show will mean anything besides the fact that they're reacting to the product passionately and already paid their tickets. Which is the only thing that matters in the end.

Same thing will happen as always. The product will go into a lull for most of the year, ratings will go down but will pick up near the end of the year while they hire part timers and the Wreslemania brand name begins to sell itself and everyone here will be posting the exact same thing a week before Wrestlemania in 2017.

ElRenoRaven

Watching DB and Vince interact before his announcement is interesting. You can tell that while Vince didn't want to push him, he does respect DB. You can really tell the other guys do love the guy too. You can see how their hearts were breaking for him.

gaiadyne

So why is HHH ignoring the Shane feud. Are Taker and Shane feuding in some vortex

HHH probably considers Roman more of a threat. He probably thinks there isn't any chance Shane could possibly do something he never accomplished, beating the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

RBH

It's amusing how the Andre Battle Royal segment tonight on Raw had more heat than the HHH/Reigns segment to close the show.

Bronx-Man

Banned
WRESTLEMANIA 32:
WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIPLE H (C) VS ROMAN REIGNS

HELL IN A CELL MATCH
SHANE MCMAHON VS THE UNDERTAKER

NO HOLDS BARRED STREET FIGHT
DEAN AMBROSE VS BROCK LESNAR

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLOTTE (C) VS SASHA BANKS VS BECKY LYNCH

CHRIS JERICHO VS AJ STYLES

LADDER MATCH - INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
KEVIN OWENS (C) VS SIN CARA VS THE MIZ VS ZACK RYDER VS STARDUST VS SAMI ZAYN VS DOLPH ZIGGLER

THE NEW DAY VS THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
KALISTO (C) VS RYBACK

PRE-SHOW:
20-MAN ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL

THE USOS VS THE DUDLEY BOYZ

BRIE BELLA, ALICIA FOX, EVA MARIE, NATALYA, & PAIGE VS EMMA, LANA, NAOMI, SUMMER RAE, & TAMINA

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Yup same here. Just breaks my heart. You can see the guys in back tearing up at that moment.

Seeing Cody tearing up when Daniel was talking about his dad...Ugh.

So much soo..

New respect for Sexual Chocolate.. Didn't know he was a fan of DB since the start.

Mark Henry is awesome.

i miss dbry ;_;

I miss him too, man. There's no one on the roster right now that can replace him.

Final card for WrestleMania:

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
TRIPLE H (C) VS ROMAN REIGNS

HELL IN A CELL MATCH
SHANE MCMAHON VS THE UNDERTAKER

NO HOLDS BARRED STREET FIGHT
DEAN AMBROSE VS BROCK LESNAR

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
CHARLOTTE (C) VS SASHA BANKS VS BECKY LYNCH

CHRIS JERICHO VS AJ STYLES

LADDER MATCH - INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
KEVIN OWENS (C) VS SIN CARA VS THE MIZ VS ZACK RYDER VS STARDUST VS SAMI ZAYN VS DOLPH ZIGGLER

THE NEW DAY VS THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
KALISTO (C) VS RYBACK

PRE-SHOW
20-MAN ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL

THE USOS VS THE DUDLEY BOYZ

BRIE BELLA, ALICIA FOX, EVA MARIE, NATALYA, & PAIGE VS EMMA, LANA, NAOMI, SUMMER RAE, & TAMINA

Even free feels like too much

Top Bottom