• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Fox318

Please don't speak badly of Max Landis.

gt2enRh.png

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
If you think Eva is a good heel, please remove yourself from this thread. I don't like my safe space being invaded by people who clearly are simply out to put forth contrarian opinions to get a rise out of others. I have contacted the mods and they are speeding towards you inbox as we speak with sternly worded PMs about "community guidelines" and "Terms of Service". Your ass will be ejected from this forum.
Except Eva is a good heel because she gets booed, thus fulfilling her requirements for being a heel, a good one at that.

Caderfix

Please don't speak badly of Max Landis.

When I was new to WrassleGaf one of the first things that I learned is that you hated Max Landis. So seeing the 180o is just impressive.

I, particularly, don't like him, but I'm glad you are able to admire someone as much as you admire Max Landis and share so many things in common with him as well, specially his points of view.

How awesome was it when he started drinking beer during "wrestling isn't wrestling"?

Why don't they take the cushion off the turnbuckle anymore? I swear I remember it happening on a weekly basis in the early 90s.

Edit: Holy shit, they just did it on this Raw match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I was new to WrassleGaf one of the first things that I learned is that you hated Max Landis. So seeing the 180o is just impressive.

I, particularly, don't like him, but I'm glad you are able to admire someone as much as you admire Max Landis and share so many things in common with him as well, specially his points of view.

How awesome was it when he started drinking beer during "wrestling isn't wrestling"?

od0phrh.gif

Syder

I haven't been keeping up, but I will be subscribing to the WWE network this week!
WWE is probably better if you don't consistently follow storylines, unfortunately, especially when characters crossover from NXT to RAW. If you didn't watch NXT, you'd have no idea why Sami Zayn attacking and feuding with KO is happening because it hasn't really been properly explained on RAW or SD.

Shadow780

...but WWE just put her on a face team for WrestleMania. So, what is her job? She's a heel on NXT and a face on RAW?

Did you saw the reaction from the other members tho?

Who cares anyway it's a throwaway match she'll get 30 seconds of ring time on Sunday, and she's not even the worst wrestler of that match.

How come CHIKARA can present a family friendly product that's loved by its audience, young and old, but the infinite might of the WWE struggles to do the same?

Yes! Real glad to see Trent Seven getting a shot, really like his team with Tyler - glad they're planning on using the Dunne brothers more. Pete's having a really good year.

To be fair, Chikara's audience is what, 500 live fans at the biggest events (Anniversario, King of Trios, year ender shows)? And Chikara isn't a publicly traded company that has to show growth to avoid a stockholder revolt.

Carnby

Guise, what's the scoop on Summer Slam presales? I heard there was one tomorrow morning. But it didn't say what time.

This really is the darkest timeline. You guys are no fun tonight. I'm coming back with deathmatch GIFs.

Would you say that he's the most pre-eminent screenwriter/director/producer/video journalist/actor of his generation?

When I feel low, I think about how good Aztec Warfare 2 was last week.

Bayley vs. Eva is the last interesting WWE related match I've seen.

This might actually be true for me as well.

That was so much fun.

All I am saying is

1. Eva has improved 10 fold since last year
  2. Her psychology is bordering on next level for me
  3. Someone is really helping her behind the scenes on character.

She has the potential to be Legend..

Top Bottom