• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

People who think Eva is a bad Heel because people hate her tend to be the same people who think rollins is being a "good heel" when he does a 450 splash and gets a huge face pop. Heelin' aint pretty, marks.

Completely correct.

Rollins is a horrible heel. He tries his best to get the character down but the dude was athletically designed as this high-flying superface. Like he found this giant ass sword but dumped all his XP into agility and speed. Just a pure miscast through and through.

Get better Seff, hope he keeps the black X-Men tights.

Meltzer said the people backstage didn't expect Eva to garner such a reaction? Shows how much they really know about NXT.

Eva could be a good heel but WWE is too incompetent to actually capitlize on it, they honestly believed she would come out to a face pop in Brooklyn.(she wouldn't get a pop anywhere but smark cities especially would boo her to hell and back) Eva's the type of heel that needs a championship, the natural hatred she fosters coupled with beating fan favorites as champ could be good business. You can lead it up to her getting demolished by someone like Brock "Asuka" Lesnar or a new fresh face you wanna push.

I haven't seen her matches lately but from jifs I assume she still hasn't grasped some basic fundamentals of being a wrestler, she really just needs get to that point. If she can't even put on a super basic match all her heat will just evaporate in the ring when the crowd falls to sleep.

Eva could be a good heel but WWE is too incompetent to actually capitlize on it, they honestly believed she would come out to a face pop in Brooklyn.(she wouldn't get a pop anywhere but smark cities especially would boo her to hell and back) Eva's the type of heel that needs a championship, the natural hatred she fosters coupled with beating fan favorites as champ could be good business. You can lead it up to her getting demolished by someone like Brock "Asuka" Lesnar or a new fresh face you wanna push.

I haven't seen her matches lately but from jifs I assume she still hasn't grasped some basic fundamentals of being a wrestler, she really just needs get to that point. If she can't even put on a super basic match all her heat will just evaporate in the ring when the crowd falls to sleep.
I don't think she's grasped the basic fundamentals of anything. https://streamable.com/qisp

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Late on this, but the fact that Eva Marie gets a heel reaction doesn't mean anything because the WWE doesn't do anything with it. If she gets that kind of reaction merely for existing and she's ok with it, it's a good thing to make use of. The problem is those reactions mean nothing because no one gains from it. No one gains from beating Eva Marie.

In the world of the internet existing, NOBODY should complain about X-Pac Heat. Seth Rollins WISHES he had 'X-Pac Heat'

Sephzilla

People who think Eva is a bad Heel because people hate her tend to be the same people who think rollins is being a "good heel" when he does a 450 splash and gets a huge face pop. Heelin' aint pretty, marks.

There's a difference between being hated because your character is evil and being hated because you suck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bestia 666 got signed by LU. Damian 666 from WCW's son
5365739_orig.png

He is pretty dope. I hope they do something with him and Pentagon since they've had some great matches together last year.

Unfortunately, they also signed indiewrestling.gif

Heroman

Banned
Late on this, but the fact that Eva Marie gets a heel reaction doesn't mean anything because the WWE doesn't do anything with it. If she gets that kind of reaction merely for existing and she's ok with it, it's a good thing to make use of. The problem is those reactions mean nothing because no one gains from it. No one gains from beating Eva Marie.

In the world of the internet existing, NOBODY should complain about X-Pac Heat. Seth Rollins WISHES he had 'X-Pac Heat'

I doubt he would want x pac heat since no one would buy his merch meaning he would make less money and not to mention a face turn would be impossible.

Zach

The Monday Night Wars were crazy. Never mind the actual execution of the matches, just look at this head-to-head on paper:

RAW Main Event
Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock
vs.
Kane and The Undertaker

Nitro Main Event
Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart
vs.
Sting and The Ultimate Warrior

Just craziness.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I was in this very community saying that Rollins isn't a good heel because his war crate is conducive to making you want to cheer for the guy.

Bestia 666 got signed by LU. Damian 666 from WCW's son
5365739_orig.png

He is pretty dope. I hope they do something with him and Pentagon since they've had some great matches together last year.

Unfortunately, they also signed indiewrestling.gif

Yeah, I was so happy when Fox was out of Evolve and now he has to stink LU with his nonsense flips.

Kaiterra

Banned
Ratings were good for Raw. People really wanted to tune in to either see where WWE is at before their biggest event of the year or tuned in to see how much of a disaster they can pull off.

And it was pretty neck and neck compared to last year.

shanafan

And KOmania is a fucking 7 man ladder match. Pathetic

As opposed to?

This is his first Wrestlemania. Sounds pretty awesome to me. Maybe some wrestlers like to wrestle with certain guys, and are excited to perform some amazing spots in a ladder match at the biggest PPV of the year.

No, KO vs AJ is not good for right now. Both these guys need wins under their belts, and I know WrasslinGAF doesn't want to see the 50/50 club with these two.

Bad injury news for LU: Fenix broke his nose bad and is out for probably every April taping date, and Ivelisse reinjured (possibly rebroke) her ankle

Top Bottom