• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

miserable

tumblr_o4cbpcfDUf1qkmus5o1_400.gif

Kaladin

I wish they would go all in one year and do a live Smackdown taping complete with ring set up and matches in front of the Axcess crowds.

kiguel182

WWE should stop being so concerned with trying to work 'smart' fans into reacting the way they want and concentrate on providing a good product - when the content is good, the fanbase will react accordingly. It's that fucking simple.

Nah, it can't be that simple.

It's the fans fault, they are just haters.

orioto

Good Art™
7 man ladder match is honestly not so bad for Owens as long as they clearly understand the point of it is to make him more over and legit after than before. And i'm pretty sure that's the state of mind going into that mania. Making Owens look super strong and building the Zayn feud.

Kaladin

7 man ladder match is honestly not so bad for Owens as long as they clearly understand the point of it is to make him more over and legit after than before. And i'm pretty sure that's the state of mind going into that mania. Making Owens look super strong and building the Zayn feud.

It is clearly a vehicle for Owens and Zayn to get their feud going on Raw.

No one else in that match really matters in the grand scheme of things.

orioto

Good Art™
He pinned Jericho in a singles match earlier.

Still, that's weird to have a 7 man match promo with 6 only.

Now who knows maybe they are planning a surprise victory. I can see that.

Vince: They seem to like that Raider guy, why not create a nice WM moment by having him win the IC belt ?
Trips: But we've been building Ow..
Vince: Who gives a shit about building, wrestling is about spontaneity and surprise!

Son Of D

Preshow matches confirmed: Hour 1 (Network only) has Usos/Dudleys and Ryback/Kalisto for the US title, Hour 2 (USA) has ARMBAR and Divas tag

DIVAS REVOLUTION, US TITLE IMPORTANT, WOO - thread 4 months ago

Only the first hour is on the network? How does this work for those outside the US? Will I miss ARMBAR and Divas tag or are non-US countries getting it all on the network?

orioto

Good Art™
They can still have somoene else win without breaking the booking.

Owens do the show, making a ladder hell out of everyone's life, controlling and all. Zayn resists and they fight a lot. He finally costs Owens the title at the last second, allowing "random crowd fav jobber" to win.

Browny

Banned
They can still have somoene else win without breaking the booking.

Owens do the show, making a ladder hell out of everyone's life, controlling and all. Zayn resists and they fight a lot. He finally costs Owens the title at the last second, allowing "random crowd fav jobber" to win.

VDWcU.gif

Honestly, Owens has to keep the belt though. His summer main event push can wait for a couple more months. Make him look boss as fuck at the biggest show, then a nice rivalry with Zayn chasing for 2 months, then main event push after that.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Re-watched OSW's Mania VII episode, and at the end they point out that 15 people who performed on the show are now dead (Savage, Liz, Sherri, Hercules, Bulldog, Bravo, Von Erich, Crush, Bossman, Earthquake, Perfect, Hawk, Bulldog, Joey Marella, and Gorilla). It's even more depressing since now that number is 19 (+1 since they didn't list Lord Alfred Hayes, and +3 for Bearer, Warrior, and Piper).

Dammit, wrestling. =/

I was all set to ignore Mania this year, but then I realised I need the sub to watch Takeover. Still not sure I can bring myself to watch Mania itself live though.

Is everyone ready for Nak America's debut? Yea-oh S A! Yea-oh S A!

I think I made that jiff while I was reviewing that CZW show. It was fuckin

Uh... Sunny? What bet did you lose to end up with a Landis avatar?

5 seconds later : "you still suck"

lol

lol really? Gotta love Brooklyn.

I think I made that jiff while I was reviewing that CZW show. It was fuckin

Do you have a page with these CZW reviews or something? I have a bizarre fascination with the company even though I always feel repulsed after watching what they do.

Side question, is Smackdown worth watching? I'm just getting back in the game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Uh... Sunny? What bet did you lose to end up with a Landis avatar?

Max Landis is a great person and I won't tolerate the implication that I do not like him. Sigh.

Do you have a page with these CZW reviews or something? I have a bizarre fascination with the company even though I always feel repulsed after watching what they do.

CZW is wonderful. My review is in the aether since Legitshook.com got a huge redesign. It's still there somewhere but hidden. However, Cage of Death IV's review is there and while I didn't write it, it's CZW so you always win.

http://www.legitshook.com/strobogos...eviews/2013/12/19/czw-cage-of-death-iv?rq=czw

You've found some good people here in taking an interest in CZW. Hilarious, terrible, it's everything I love about wrestling. Early CZW especially.

Max Landis is a great person and I won't tolerate the implication that I do not like him. Sigh.

CZW is wonderful. My review is in the aether since Legitshook.com got a huge redesign. It's still there somewhere but hidden. However, Cage of Death IV's review is there and while I didn't write it, it's CZW so you always win.

http://www.legitshook.com/strobogos...eviews/2013/12/19/czw-cage-of-death-iv?rq=czw

You've found some good people here in taking an interest in CZW. Hilarious, terrible, it's everything I love about wrestling. Early CZW especially.

So.. you have to become a Landis mark, or your son Shane unlocks his secret lockbox? Got it .

Browny

Banned

Can I just point out that although the first gif is a great one of Zandig flexing like a mofo, the second is not safe for life at all....

Fever 1..0...5

That had to be my temperature last night. Fiancée opened the window Monday and the air caused me to get sore throat and a fever.

I can't eat or drink 😔. Why did it have to be this week?

Top Bottom