• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

And the beat goes on.

The US Title match is now on the pre show? What kinda of dumb retarded shit is this? Wwe needs to get their priorities together. No one gives a fuck about that battle royal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So.. you have to become a Landis mark, or your son Shane unlocks his secret lockbox? Got it .

ZSWVFF8.gif

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Honestly, Owens has to keep the belt though. His summer main event push can wait for a couple more months. Make him look boss as fuck at the biggest show, then a nice rivalry with Zayn chasing for 2 months, then main event push after that.

This absolutely needs to happen. Assuming Reigns doesn't go heel, KO without the belt would be the most likely candidate for the first person to be fed to Reigns. Plus Reigns is like the only face on the roster Owens hasn't fucked with yet. They've been surprisingly good with booking Owens though, so maybe I shouldn't expect the worst for once.

This absolutely needs to happen. Assuming Reigns doesn't go heel, KO without the belt would be the most likely candidate for the first person to be fed to Reigns. Plus Reigns is like the only face on the roster Owens hasn't fucked with yet. They've been surprisingly good with booking Owens though, so maybe I shouldn't expect the worst for once.
1373379792563.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think it's that crazy considering what animu people do to their avs.

image.php

tumblr_o1yb7uxDFX1u3ko5to6_1280.jpg

Similar hats, coats, and shirts.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'm not sure how many keep up with Hockey, but there's a concussion lawsuit going on... and as a result a bunch of emails are unsealed.

Reading some of them are pretty sickening.

I'm curious how these would read if they were exchanged between Vinny Mac, Kevin Dunn, HHH, John Laurinitis, Meltzer etc.

espher

I'm not sure how many keep up with Hockey, but there's a concussion lawsuit going on... and as a result a bunch of emails are unsealed.

Reading some of them are pretty sickening.

I'm curious how these would read if they were exchanged between Vinny Mac, Kevin Dunn, HHH, John Laurinitis, Meltzer etc.

I hadn't read the new stuff today, but the stuff that came out yesterday seemed pretty reasonable.

Campbell's e-mails, though... wow...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bad injury news for LU: Fenix broke his nose bad and is out for probably every April taping date, and Ivelisse reinjured (possibly rebroke) her ankle

Isn't the stuff they're filming now not even due to air until like next year?

Top Bottom