• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kornflayx

"She think she's too good, put her in a match with Rosa Mendez and have her lose in 2 minutes."

Vince: "You know Hunter, we're rebranding the Divas division as the Women's division"
HHH: "Good idea, pops"
Vince: "And since I know you like that girl, what's her name? The one who hugs everyone?"
HHH: "Her name's Bayley. She's gonna be amazing."
Vince: "Yes, Bayley. Since you like her so much, what do you say we make her something really special?"
HHH: "I like the sound of that."
Vince: "I was thinking about making her the only "Diva" in the women's division. That makes her stand out right?"
HHH: "......................."

Watching this Bryan special, damn he's fucking small. I think we may be the same height.

I worked with him back in 2010. I'm 5'10'' and I was way taller than him. He can't be any more than 5'7'' or 5'8''. Same for Jericho when I stood next to him. He can't be any more than 5'8''.

klonere

Banned
Yes, yes, so much yes.

Guy on Reddit claims to have seen the belt. Says it's a white leather strap and looks exactly like the WWE WHC belt but says "Women's Champion" at the bottom.

As dubious as "guy on Reddit" is I actually kinda like the current WHC design and a white, slightly altered version of it sounds great!

I get that the current WWE WHC is supposed to be a giant ad for the Network, but that doesn't excuse it for looking awful.

They should've gone with this

09_WWE-TITLE-RENDERS-6.jpg

As dubious as "guy on Reddit" is I actually kinda like the current WHC design and a white, slightly altered version of it sounds great!

To be fair to that guy, there's another guy on there who has been verified as one of the people who actually has a hand in producing the belts who has corroborated the claim.

presentation is the problem now.

Entire commentary team needs to be fired.

Completely agree. Calling them Women and "Women's matches" as opposed to the Diva branding will go a long way.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So they're finally changing the butterfly divas title :D

I hope Reigns gets the hint The Rock is obviously throwing at him.

I'm pretty sure that comment isn't aimed at Reigns as much as it is Vince / creative. Reading some of Reigns' interviews, it sounds like he's doing his best not to go ballistic about creative.

Pretty sure that's a hernia belt.

Yep. Considering he's already had a bad one in the past, it's probably been mandated for him.

jmdajr

Vince: "You know Hunter, we're rebranding the Divas division as the Women's division"
Vince: "And since I know you like that girl, what's her name? The one who hugs everyone?"
Vince: "Yes, Bayley. Since you like her so much, what do you say we make her something really special?"
Vince: "I was thinking about making her the only "Diva" in the women's division. That makes her stand out right?"

I like how I can imagine this perfectly in my head.

You just know Vince, Dunn, and Cena are saying that.

Hayes is probably the agent in charge
She's too light for Hayes to care.

I love how all of our fantasy conversations between Vince and Hunter end the same way.
I worked with him back in 2010. I'm 5'10'' and I was way taller than him. He can't be any more than 5'7'' or 5'8''. Same for Jericho when I stood next to him. He can't be any more than 5'8''.
I thought so, I'm around the same height. Do you still do shows?

Shadow780

I want to see Bayley timidly hug Vince on the main roster.

Vince: "I was thinking about dressing her up like a clown, and handing out balloons to the crowd.

This could be a new meme

I'll just say it and take credit later.

Bayley will only be mildly received in WWE. I don't think she'll translate well.

I find it fascinating, because I really think it could go either way. She could be a total bomb from typical shitty WWE booking; or they could miraculously nail it and make her the most compelling, true-anti-Diva women's wrestler the company has ever had.

Of course, it would be a lot easier to make the former happen, because Kevin Dunn lol.

Anth0ny

surprised they're actually dropping the divas branding. I thought the whole point of that was to promote the total divas show.

is total divas coming to an end?

surprised they're actually dropping the divas branding. I thought the whole point of that was to promote the total divas show.

is total divas coming to an end?

I can't believe people still care what the Bella's are doing.

Now a show based around Becky, Paige, Charlotte, Boss, and Eva, I would watch all the time.

Zach

I'll just say it and take credit later.

Bayley will only be mildly received in WWE. I don't think she'll translate well.

I find it fascinating, because I really think it could go either way. She could be a total bomb from typical shitty WWE booking; or they could miraculously nail it and make her the most compelling, true-anti-Diva women's wrestler the company has ever had.

Of course, it would be a lot easier to make the former happen, because Kevin Dunn lol.

I too worry that she'll be a bust... but if they give her a proper chance, and the kidz latch onto her, she will be yuuuge.

I hope she does great things. She's fun to watch and she seems like a good person.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuuuuuuu

I thought I was superior Console race...but I just got Zack Rydered.

Over a 2x gpu power increase and people think they're not going to divide the userbase? Hell no, you're gonna have some serious sacrifices and then just outright nothin'.

Eh, the men are still superstars even though there's never been a WWE World Heavyweight Superstars Championship Belt

Yeah, but keep in mind in NXT they still call the men Superstars while also just calling the women women and the "Women's Division", which they really started emphasizing back in December.

Top Bottom