• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Zach

I made this for you in Paint just now:

UiOTpQP.png

Now you're ready for prime time, kid.

Bayley is going to be the biggest women's star they've ever had. Not even Vince can overcome her power.

Yeah, I don't get why people think she won't translate.

She's loved by the adults and adored by the kids.

She's not some smarky relative unknown, she's someone who's essentially transcended NXT.

klonere

Banned
The B&V show were reviewing the Raw where the Hart Foundation 2.0 forms with Bret, Owen and Bulldog.

I'm pretty sure it's my favorite angle ever that I have watched. It was masterfully put together, acted out and was so incredibly smart. Everyone was justified in their actions, the stable was very intimidating right off that bad and they made fun of Americans. What's not to like?

Zach

She's not some smarky relative unknown, she's someone who's essentially transcended NXT.

Anyone in here not like Bayley?

SlGmPgO.gif

My utmost, sincerest thanks to you.

It took two seconds. I'm actually pretty disappointed in you for not making it already. Shaaame! Shaaame on you, Jimmy King!

But yeah, you're welcome.

Is this Diva news true? Don't get me all excited for a new belt unveiling unnecessarily, I love the current WHC belt.

With the way Shane keeps saying he'll own Raw, and not the WWE, if he wins, and the brand split rumors, I think the Divas title will move to Smackdown with Eva Marie, Lana, etc. to fight over, while Shane reveals the new Women's title (CHANGE! CHEER ME!) on Raw, with Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and a debuting Bayley fighting over it.

Or maybe they actually will ditch the Divas title altogether.

With the way Shane keeps saying he'll own Raw, and not the WWE, if he wins, and the brand split rumors, I think the Divas title will move to Smackdown with Eva Marie, Lana, etc. to fight over, while Shane reveals the new Women's title (CHANGE! CHEER ME!) on Raw, with Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and a debuting Bayley fighting over it.

Or maybe they actually will ditch the Divas title altogether.

Considering the reports are saying that they are rebranding the women as a whole (no more calling them "Divas") I doubt it'd be a split division sort of thing.

They won't let her translate.

Neville should not have been a cartoon character, but that s what they made him.

Meltzer confirms the Women rebrand in the Observer:

The winner of the women's match is expected to be awarded the rebranded WWE women’s title, dropping the current silly looking belt with a belt looking more similar to the WWE title belt except with different colors.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The B&V show were reviewing the Raw where the Hart Foundation 2.0 forms with Bret, Owen and Bulldog.

I'm pretty sure it's my favorite angle ever that I have watched. It was masterfully put together, acted out and was so incredibly smart. Everyone was justified in their actions, the stable was very intimidating right off that bad and they made fun of Americans. What's not to like?
It's my second favorite thing that ever happened on RAW.

Zach

CBS Sports ranked The Rock vs. Mick Foley vs. Triple H vs. Big Show #14 on their WrestleMania main event rankings. What say you, WrestleMania 2000 haters?!

they've come a long way since the days of Kelly Kelly, still a ways to go.

What's with the subliminal message in that gif?

It's a WrasslorMonkey gif, he added in what the fans chanted at the end of Raw ("You Still Suck")

Yep. Go-home Mania Raw ended with the next champ standing tall to boos and chants of You Still Suck coming off the first moment he got an ovation for all 2016.

Fox318

CBS Sports ranked The Rock vs. Mick Foley vs. Triple H vs. Big Show #14 on their WrestleMania main event rankings. What say you, WrestleMania 2000 haters?!

No main event where HHH wins is ever good.

Some say people are still walking out of the building early from 2000 and X8.

Other Observer news

There have been second thoughts regarding Strowman, particularly given the reaction to his match with Ambrose in Philadelphia. At this point he is no longer a lock to win the Battle Royal, which he had been. They were open to other ideas this week. He still may win. But the plan for him to win the Battle Royal and face Lesnar at SummerSlam is no longer a sure thing.

Karl Anderson and Shinsuke Nakamura both arrived over this past weekend in Orlando. Anderson & Doc Gallows are expected to debut imminently.

After the 4/1 show, the next NXT Takeover show is set for 6/8 in Orlando.

Top Bottom