• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Zach

Over a 2x gpu power increase and people think they're not going to divide the userbase? Hell no, you're gonna have some serious sacrifices and then just outright nothin'.

1.) What are you guys talking about?

2.) Did you see my post about NXT tickets (i.e. are you springing for the $77 tickets)?

3.) Did you see my post about my coworker being the daughter of Scotty "Hot Body" Summers?

They should have a Dusty finish for the ladies 3-way. Then someone takes the Diva belt and breaks it with a hammer. This reintroduces the Women's title, and years from now, an aged HHH will name one of his daughters the first-ever WWE Hardcore Women's champion, and they'll bring out the broken Diva belt as that title.

Charlotte has referenced in recent promos about not knowing who started the Diva's Revolution but that she's "going to end it." Which would leave me to believe that she's retaining on Sunday and will hold it until the new Women's title is revealed. I have to imagine that the WWE would like the idea of a Flair being the "first (modern)" Women's WWE Champion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great, now Fox can finally live out his domestic abuse fantasy with Stephanie that he's been posting about for a couple years.

Zach

???
oM4kQ5fh.jpg

D:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1.) What are you guys talking about?

2.) Did you see my post about NXT tickets (i.e. are you springing for the $77 tickets)?

3.) Did you see my post about my coworker being the daughter of Scotty "Hot Body" Summers?

I missed 2 and 3, fuck! Hazards of going out at night instead of going Recluse Mode. I went to The Tropical last night and then downtown. I really liked Tropical, definitely going back.

1: PS4K has some specs out and price on gaming-side, look at your own risk.

Raw64life

Just make the women's belt the Middleweight Title. Kalisto and El Torito would be the only non-women on the roster that could compete for it anyway.

Zach

I missed 2 and 3, fuck! Hazards of going out at night instead of going Recluse Mode. I went to The Tropical last night and then downtown. I really liked Tropical, definitely going back.

1: PS4K has some specs out and price on gaming-side, look at your own risk.

Ewww. 51st and Memorial? That's why I've never heard of The Tropical.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ewww. 51st and Memorial? That's why I've never heard of The Tropical.

You shitbutt. I know. But don't act all hoity-toity motherfucker! They did their tofu right and there's a LOT of spice up in there. Been shitting my face off today because I like it HOT.

Zach

You shitbutt. I know. But don't act all hoity-toity motherfucker! They did their tofu right and there's a LOT of spice up in there. Been shitting my face off today because I like it HOT.

I'm the least hoity-toity dude ever, haha. You a vegetarian or just enjoy good tofu?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the least hoity-toity dude ever, haha. You a vegetarian or just enjoy good tofu?

I enjoy good tofu. Not a veggie but I'd like to make that jump. Just hard to because I don't associate the food I eat with living beings. That, and I've got concerns I'll lose my muscle mass I've earned.

I'm sure we could come up with a metric...

Treat it (her callup) like the Divas Revolution. If by the end of the year it's introduced, you can't look back on it and get a half page of discussion with majority posts laughing or sighing about it/its treatment and what could have been, it's a failure.

Zach

I enjoy good tofu. Not a veggie but I'd like to make that jump. Just hard to because I don't associate the food I eat with living beings. That, and I've got concerns I'll lose my muscle mass I've earned.

Yes. Muscle mass. That's why I also haven't completely given up meat, I swear.

Hex

Banned
Its ratings this season have apparently been shit-tastic.

The problem is that A) both Bellas are on the way out. B) the show lags too much. You see a new ep of the show and it is storyline stuff that resolved months back. C) SOS.

It needs a shake up.
I definitely see them trying to shake it up and spin it off, and sadly I think one of if not the face that they are going to put their push behind will be Eva to be the new face of it.

The problem is that A) both Bellas are on the way out. B) the show lags too much. You see a new ep of the show and it is storyline stuff that resolved months back. C) SOS.

It needs a shake up.
I definitely see them trying to shake it up and spin it off, and sadly I think one of if not the face that they are going to put their push behind will be Eva to be the new face of it.

Yeah, a few years ago when it was the Bellas/Bryan/Cena show, it had potential. Still doing that even as just the main thing now doesn't work when 3 of them are gone/on the way out and one's looking to Hollywood

klonere

Banned
I would probably look for an outside metric if we want something close to reality.

Well seeing as we can't have access to more detailed WWE financial details that would help us ascertain the dollar value of Bayley to the company nor could we directly ask the people involved, our "outside metrics" would boil down to *shudder* people who cover wrestling in a """journalistic""" manner. Would you have Dave Meltzer tell you if Bayley has been effectively used or not?

It's a tough question Heel we desperately need talented analysts from outside this carny world to tell us what is really going on.

I hadn't realized how stacked the EVOLVE cards are this weekend until I just looked at them to buy. Goddamn.

Yeah its actually insane how many matches I want to see on those cards. Hard to choose which ones to buy. I wish they'd do some sort of "weekend pass" for every show for $35 or something like that.

Where can I acquire HGH? I need some got research purposes.

HGH is very expensive and hard to get right? It's used a lot for burn victims who need to regrow flesh and stuff like that.

Heel

Well seeing as we can't have access to more detailed WWE financial details that would help us ascertain the dollar value of Bayley to the company nor could we directly ask the people involved, our "outside metrics" would boil down to *shudder* people who cover wrestling in a """journalistic""" manner. Would you have Dave Meltzer tell you if Bayley has been effectively used or not?

It's a tough question Heel we desperately need talented analysts from outside this carny world to tell us what is really going on.

In my view, there's only one man for the job, and that's the unbiased and uncompromised opinions of Mark Frenlen from Wrestling 25/8.

I'm very happy with my Liberace gif.

iMcGv2L.gif

First Mania main event was pretty decent. Check out the Mania thread for other thrilling and high flying gifs.

Heel

I really don't view Bayley as this surefire bet that some of you have made her out to be. I wouldn't view her not amounting to a big star as WWE seriously blowing it. I mean, it's their job to make it happen to a certain extent, but is it practically money in the bank? I would say no.

Well done.

Graci

I really don't view Bayley as this surefire bet that some of you have made her out to be. I wouldn't view her not amounting to a big star as WWE seriously blowing it. I mean, it's their job to make it happen to a certain extent, but is it practically money in the bank? I would say no.

Agreed, if only because WWE hasn't really shown an interest in making a true superstar out of anyone in awhile, and the one person they tried with they really fucked up. Bayley could be successful but she could also go the way of Emma.

Supposedly HGH causes Roid gut. Roids don't actually cause it.

I have no facts to back this up.

Yeah its actually insane how many matches I want to see on those cards. Hard to choose which ones to buy. I wish they'd do some sort of "weekend pass" for every show for $35 or something like that.

HGH is very expensive and hard to get right? It's used a lot for burn victims who need to regrow flesh and stuff like that.

I saw this so I know it's possible

images

I'm trying to get some do my Rabbit can get big and strong. Become the ultimate fighter!

HGH was used in the 50s to treat pituitary disorders, even dwarfism. Originally you had to harvest corpses to get it, but in the 80s it was synthesized (ironically) and helped to treat HIV/AIDs patients with their muscles and organs.

jmdajr

HGH was used in the 50s to treat pituitary disorders, even dwarfism. Originally you had to harvest corpses to get it, but in the 80s it was synthesized (ironically) and helped to treat HIV/AIDs patients with their muscles and organs.

Wow that's hardcore.

Literally fucking zombie juice!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still can't figure out what the deal is with Becky's entrance thing where she acts like a bird

Top Bottom