• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

RBH

Except they wouldn't have had the money to sign Hall, Nash, or anybody else in '96 because Hogan at the beginning drew tons of money for WCW. Without Hogan, there is no Nitro and frankly, the nWo is just another heel stable. Sting, a guy who never actually drew that well outside of one night in December of '97 was never going to be able to make the impact Hogan turning heel was.

That's kind of a reductionist way of looking at it, and honestly a bit silly. The interest garnered by that storyline throughout the preceding months helped the company to draw well for over a year, and Sting was a major reason for that. It wasn't just concentrated in one night only.

DMczaf

Just gotta say that PlayStation Vue is pretty damn amazing

Using the $30 tier and it has everything I need. And the app is pretty easy to use

Kaladin

Just gotta say that PlayStation Vue is pretty damn amazing

Using the $30 tier and it has everything I need. And the app is pretty easy to use

I'd be using it right now if it weren't for the restriction of only using it on your home network.

I need a service that allows me to take it to my fiance's place and Sling does that for me now.

When we move in together though, we'll be going with Vue for sure.

RBH

noelle-foley-and-mick.jpg

WWE Network continues to add to its robust slate of original programming with the newly green-lit show, Holy Foley, which will offer viewers a comedic, behind-the-scenes look into the life of WWE Hall of Famer, husband and father Mick Foley and his unique relationship with his daughter Noelle. Produced by Trooper Entertainment in association with Lionsgate, this 10-episode, 30-minute family reality series is slated to premiere in August 2016.

"I am excited to give fans a behind-the-scenes look into the Foley family life," said Mick Foley. "Holy Foley will be filled with surprises, lots of drama and moments that will make you laugh out loud."

"It's an honor to be working with WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley, and I'm very happy to be collaborating with WWE on this series," said Executive Producer Dave Caplan.

"As a leader in supplying premium content to digital platforms, we are very pleased to once again partner with WWE and bring this fun family series to WWE Network," said Jennifer O'Connell, Executive Vice President, Alternative Programming, Lionsgate Television. "Holy Foley is an exciting way to give the WWE Universe a unique behind-the-scenes look into the Foley family."

Show Synopsis:

At the Foley household on suburban Long Island, Mick Foley simply sees himself as a stand-up comedian and Santa-loving dad to his family of five, including wife Colette, sons Dewey, Mickey and Hughie, and daughter Noelle, with whom he shares a picture-perfect, father-daughter relationship.

However, unbeknownst to Mick, Noelle has decided she wants to follow in her father's footsteps, and has been secretly training to join WWE. Just when Mick thought he was out of the ring, Noelle is leading the charge to pull him back in.

As if Noelle's aspirations weren't enough, Dewey, Mick's oldest son, recently landed his dream job as a writer's assistant on the WWE creative team.

In Holy Foley, real-life antics and laugh-out-loud moments will unfold as cameras follow two generations of Foleys trying to make it in life – and at WWE.

Fox318

Interesting thing that the HHH podcast as well as somebody like Ryback (who I believe is a certified PT) is their talk about long warm ups prior to working out.

jmdajr

Interesting thing that the HHH podcast as well as somebody like Ryback (who I believe is a certified PT) is their talk about long warm ups prior to working out.

Yeah. I hate this part because I am strapped for time. But I try to do something.

edit: Vince: fuck warm up!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So help me god, I had to just link Wrestling Isn't Wrestling to someone. I want to die.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Creepy? Why?

I mean, yes, she's an attractive woman, but I don't get any daddy-issue vibes like with Hulk and Brooke Hogan or anything.

We're gonna get all sorts of terrible vibes from viewers. I agree it ain't gonna be no Hogan Knows Best, thank christ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
YTWL exercises? man. Maybe this is what I need to do. My shoulders are fucking wack.

You have shoulder issues? I highly recommend PMing member Brolic Gaoler. With his guidance he helped me TONS rehabbing my shoulder. Just tell him i sent you, he's a very giving guy and has a wealth of knowledge about fixing shoulders with resistance work.

jmdajr

You have shoulder issues? I highly recommend PMing member Brolic Gaoler. With his guidance he helped me TONS rehabbing my shoulder. Just tell him i sent you, he's a very giving guy and has a wealth of knowledge about fixing shoulders with resistance work.

Cool. Thanks brother.

edit: message sent.

7 day trial on any tier
Dope, I may test it out Monday.

Is Bleacher reliable? If so, they're reporting that Cena could be cleared soon.

According to PWInsider (h/t Marc Middleton of WrestlingInc.com), the 38-year-old Superstar is expected to be cleared "any time now," and it is possible that he has been given clearance by doctors already.

The leader of the Cenation underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff, per Erin Edgemon of AL.com. While no timetable was given for his return, Nick Paglino of WrestleZone.com reported that he could miss between six and nine months.

In a recent edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (h/t Middleton), it was reported that Cena could be out until July.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...wwe-superstars-recovery-from-shoulder-surgery
http://pwinsider.com/article/100965/john-cena-return-update.html?p=1

bjork

If only we wanted a face Jericho, this could definitely be a crazy double turn moment.

That's the final leg of the retirement tour. He comes back with hair extensions so he could do his little rubber band thing on top, and a clipped on fake goatee. Comes out to fake Nirvana and lays on the aisle crowd when he comes out.

I do hope the Balor Club will include AJ Styles.

That would prevent AJ vs. Balor matches though, which could be great story (emphasis on could). I still think it could work though so long as the stable is written to be more loose and standing on it's own like it was in NJPW versus LoN type stuff.

That's the final leg of the retirement tour. He comes back with hair extensions so he could do his little rubber band thing on top, and a clipped on fake goatee. Comes out to fake Nirvana and lays on the aisle crowd when he comes out.
So he'll be Adamn Rose that hated the party?

Top Bottom