• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

DMczaf

Have Booker T carry his belt out for him

Do a mock version of Undertaker's WM29 entrance with the souls of the berried.

tumblr_mkx44hvkFe1rkz4xzo1_400.gif

dream

Wow going through some old threads I'm shocked you guys are still here. LMAO

As an experiment, you should compile a list of all the people who have said that they're done with WWE, then cross-reference it with January's and February's threads to see how many of them are still here.

hhh-2.jpg

Still the dumbest HHH entrance.

The whole Sting vs Triple H stuff is so, so dumb, that I think that not even HHH wanted to do it. I can smell Vince asking him to do all this stuff, and "you're gonna be like Arnold, you like Arnold don't you?".

I mean, that WrestleMania, HHH entrances really jumped the shark. I've always enjoyed his entrances as weird as they are, but this one was pure 100% corporate WWE doing stuff.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I been thinking why is dean challenging HHH for the belt? From a work and shoot booking ,it makes no sense.

Because Roman is legit out recovering from surgery for a deviated septum so they made up a program to eat up 2 weeks and to give the fans who were mad that Ambrose didn't win at Fastlane the match anyways (even though he can't win it here but HHH is pretty much destined to do the job at mania).

I'm still pretty sure Dean's popularity is very much tied into not being Roman Reigns. Ambrose gets a lot of main event pushes, but he frequently drops back down into the midcard. If he just won constantly I'm pretty sure the fans would turn on him because he's a pretty bad wrestler and his character is pretty fucking flimsy as a babyface.

Top Bottom