• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Nitro, raws, and pvps in order. I was and still might watch ecw tv too but it was boring me. I'll do their ppvs at least.
That's dope. I'm assuming you were referring to the raw set being dim? If so that was awesome, morr focus on the ring the screen instead of the 1 billion lights on the crowd ruibibg the act.

Is this too nsfwg?

PMdrFI2f.gif

So salty. Can't watch theOrton/HHH lead up to Mania 25. So no viewing of HHH visiting Orton at his house, Or Orton RKO's Steph and the HHH face after it, :( Welp it's Youtube I guess

Worst match on the card confirmed

According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Kalisto will be defending the United States Title at WrestleMania 32, however he will not be facing former Champion Alberto Del Rio. There was speculation Kalisto and Del Rio would continue their feud into ‘Mania, but that is not currently the plan for the U.S. Champ.

While not confirmed and speculative at this point, it’s possible Ryback could be an opponent for Kalisto at the big PPV this year. As we just noted, Ryback is booked in U.S. Title Triple Threat matches against Kalisto and Del Rio at upcoming live events, and with The Big Guy teasing a possible heel turn as of late, it could be a match option.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shane taking over will probably lead to a set change and music change. I don't mind this theme that much but listening to all the previous RAW themes it's one of the weaker ones. The anniversario version was better.

Lothar

Banned
Nitro, raws, and pvps in order. I was and still might watch ecw tv too but it was boring me. I'll do their ppvs at least.

Put ECW TV back on in 1999 when RVD is becoming mega popular, the dudley boys are really taking off, Shane Douglas left (I always found him so boring), Masoto Tanaka and Mike Awesome become main stays, there's more of a focus on wresting with Storm, Jerry Lynn, Tajiri, Super Crazy, and Little Guido

ECW in 1999 is underrated. ECW before that is overrated.

Zach

It's fabulous. I still remember every second of it vividly and I haven't seen it in years.
It was tight and entertaining... but also pretty silly. Like, an attempt at wrestling-meets-MMA-meets-action film. That first shot of Shamrock at the top of the stairs entering the Dungeon: hilarious. Still, pretty fun as a one-off.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was tight and entertaining... but also pretty silly. Like, an attempt at wrestling-meets-MMA-meets-action film. That first shot of Shamrock at the top of the stairs entering the Dungeon: hilarious. Still, pretty fun as a one-off.

Lion's Den isn't as funny but is still amusing.

RBH

Looks like WWE.com is hinting at a possible multi-man IC Title match at WrestleMania:

Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens noted on SmackDown that he doesn’t yet have an opponent to challenge for his title at WrestleMania, and with strong contender Dean Ambrose’s attention pulled in the direction of Triple H’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship, the field seems wide open.

After both Dolph Ziggler and The Miz have upped their game and traded swift victories in the past week, will we see The Showoff or the bearer of “The Moneymaker” challenge Owens at The Showcase of the Immortals? Might The Prizefighter’s recent adversary Big Show bring their rivalry to The Grandest Stage of Them All? Or will it be a more unorthodox foe, like Stardust? Perhaps WrestleMania’s Intercontinental Title picture will begin to materialize on Raw.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/raw-march-7-2016#full-detail-40001731

orioto

Good Art™
According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Kalisto will be defending the United States Title at WrestleMania 32, however he will not be facing former Champion Alberto Del Rio. There was speculation Kalisto and Del Rio would continue their feud into ‘Mania, but that is not currently the plan for the U.S. Champ.

While not confirmed and speculative at this point, it’s possible Ryback could be an opponent for Kalisto at the big PPV this year. As we just noted, Ryback is booked in U.S. Title Triple Threat matches against Kalisto and Del Rio at upcoming live events, and with The Big Guy teasing a possible heel turn as of late, it could be a match option.

So there will be two dead at this mania now, they really want to sell it.

So who had the better ankle lock, Shamrock or Angle?
Ken bent that shit back. Fuck an angle

Fuck, another fucking injury, possibly

“Ziggler and Big Show tag against Harper and Braun Strowman w/Rowan at ringside. Fans absolutely got into match. Big show appeared to have been injured at the end of the match. It looks like he tweaked his knee, and he could be seen talking to Dolph after the end of he match as Dolph told him to exit safely. Big show then returned up the ramp after exiting under bottom rope instead of his traditional exit. Could big show be seriously hurt or was just a slight discomfort?”

Messing up Owens v Show at wm

lol Vader/Dustin match. lol Val Venis with the sign

E: lol Headbanger spat something onto the other headbanger's right shoulder and nothing happened... nasty

Top Bottom