• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kaladin

Which one of you is on the jury?

Mmp5lSo.png

Sephzilla

Can I just make a comment about this in the safety of WrassleGAF? I'm interpreting this as "everyone should be allowed to use the n-word because one group is allowed to say it". I'm pretty much on the other end of this spectrum - I feel extremely uncomfortable with anyone using the n-word, regardless of race.

I'd say the best part of the Attitude Era is all the shit you forgot about and nobody else remembers either, because they were all only paying attention to Stone Cold. LOTS of stuff almost lost into the void, that's how little attention it got.

Some of it is better left forgotten though. Especially Val Venis, who was never good, and never enjoyable, and made for fuckin' idiots.

I think a good example of this is NOD / Farooq

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can I just make a comment about this in the safety of WrassleGAF? I'm interpreting this as "everyone should be allowed to use the n-word because one group is allowed to say it". I'm pretty much on the other end of this spectrum - I feel extremely uncomfortable with anyone using the n-word, regardless of race.

First, there is no "safety of WrassleGAF" considering the past couple months. It doesn't exist.

Second, why does it make you uncomfortable? Is there something in particular that bugs you?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The only double standard hardcore conservatives care about.

jmdajr

First, there is no "safety of WrassleGAF" considering the past couple months. It doesn't exist.

Second, why does it make you uncomfortable? Is there something in particular that bugs you?

Ok.

So....A friend of mine.... saw this video. It was a compilation of beautiful light skin women saying the n word while being passionately pounded by BBC. Lots of joy was had.

How do we all feel about this scenario?

Mahonay

Banned
Ok.

So....A friend of mine.... saw this video. It was a compilation of beautiful women saying the n word while being passionately pounded by BBC. Lots of joy was had.

How do we all feel about this scenario?
Friend. Stop trying to get WrassleGAF shut down again.

korly

The Rock vs. Jimmy Haitch from Backlash is great. The crowds today chant a lot, but they don't have the same kind of energy. I can still rememeber how the entire arena exploded at the end of that match, and was pretty much jumping up and down.

Balee dat.

I've been to a lot of live wrestling, but nothing like that. I could feel the concrete floor shake after the finish. Unreal.

Son Of D

OhPrlAH.gif

I still can't get over Stephanie's picture. That's seriously the best they had? Couldn't even film her turning her head to the side like everyone else has.

Sephzilla

The Rock vs. Jimmy Haitch from Backlash is great. The crowds today chant a lot, but they don't have the same kind of energy. I can still rememeber how the entire arena exploded at the end of that match, and was pretty much jumping up and down.

Balee dat.

Attitude Era crowds just had a different type of infectious energy to them

Menome

In other news, this week's Edge & Christian Show is up on the Network early if you need to kill twenty minutes with some average humour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In other news, this week's Edge & Christian Show is up on the Network early if you need to kill twenty minutes with some average humour.

I think I'll be alright without it. It's so bad :|

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think i have decided that the Shawn Michaels and Undertaker match at WrestleMania 25 will go down as one of my all time fav matches and easily Undertaker's best match, by far.

Fortunately you can watch Batista vs Undertaker at Mania 23 and change your mind!

Top Bottom