• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

UberTag

You're asking for Steph to get fired but she actually owns a lot of the company so it doesn't seem very likely. It's a lot more likely that whenever they get bored of the Authority storyline she and HHH turn into William Regal rather than go away.
They don't need to be on television, though. Vince has faced comeuppance and been written off television as a character at least a half-dozen times now.

What do you mean by "revealed"? Is this when he's doing those interviews with Ross about his childhood and stuff? Because I'm happy with how the Three Faces of Foley business played out, even if the tormented king schtick could've worked.
Yes, the interviews. I even hated how he seemed too relaxed.
They could've waited and did the reveal later imo. I liked how he was still mysterious to everyone.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They don't need to be on television, though. Vince has faced comeuppance and been written off television as a character at least a half-dozen times now.

I mean TV fired, not actual fired. I don't think she's going off TV if she doesn't want to.

KnJY3t.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Every time WWE writes a moment with a little bit of nuance to it, it flies over peoples' heads. Dammit!

He doesn't have one. The story is Shane is being fed to the Undertaker by his own father for control over RAW. Taker is just a "force of nature" in this instance; an obstacle.
I hate how Taker didn't say anything luke, what makes you think I'm fighting for you, etc etc. Establish that he's still a good guy.

kiguel182

Half of Raw was recaps and the other half was bore. The worst really.

And, I mean, Ambrose is cool and all but I also don't want him to be champion so between him or Roman I really couldn't care less.

Owens trading wins with Big Show is just depressing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Honestly the thing I'm most baffled about is still people somehow claiming Stephanie's promo last night was bad when it was actually straight up great. That whole thing was like a clinic on delivering a promo.

Cagey

Banned
Honestly the thing I'm most baffled about is still people somehow claiming Stephanie's promo last night was bad when it was actually straight up great. That whole thing was like a clinic on delivering a promo.

In the modern era, instead of hating Stephanie because she's a heel and having the desired reaction WWE wants from its audience, people express their hatred in "objective" ways to appear above the marks.

In the end, we're all nothing but marks anyway. Why fight it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly, WWE is probably gonna make some good money off that interplay between the two. Kids love that shit.

Sephzilla

WrestleMania Star |OT| The NXT Takeover Dallas Post-Show

WrestleMania Star |OT| The Snarkamania Pre-Show

WrestleMania Star |OT| The Least Interesting Part of WrestleMania Week

WrestleMania Star |OT| Every Star Is Injured

I don't know what's more baffling: That there's a WWE/Surf's Up crossover movie coming out or that there hasn't already been a stupidly large amount of DTV Surf's Up sequels...

Prediction:

Cena will have a surprise Squash match at mania, then finish his rehab.

AJ Styles had a good run...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Animation tie-ins seems to be becoming a WM tradition. The Flinstones and Scooby-Doo movies were released around the same times.

It was pretty creepy to me how many grown folks were chasing down those movies. Like, no, gross.

Top Bottom