• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sephzilla

"My Time" has never been better than anything though.

JfsCmO4.gif

Heel

This audio clip in court is damning.

'key to my success is breaking all the rules'

Hulk Hogan is going to get paid, uce. Terry Bollea, too.

Zach

Witness this friends.

Right now, Zach has already entered the psychological projection phase, but the subtlety will soon give way for something more dangerous. He's about to become one of the first victims of the Roman Empire. The mind games were clearly too strong for him.

Get your act together Seph. This could be you next if you keep denying the year of our Emperor. A public warning for those of you who lack balee, and as Jimmy Haitch put it, respect for what's best.

Look at this inane mishmash of baloney.

Love yooouuu.

#ShootTuesday I think instead of throwing around "gimmick poster" or "troll," you should actually challenge someone's opinion with discussion. It would lead to a less toxic enviroment, and th-

*rolls up DMzcaf, ref quick counts 123*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
top ten from a Wrestling Gaf lurker who hasn't really watched wrestling since 2006. wrestle kingdom 9 being the last show I watched

Stone cold
Mr. Perfect
Booker t
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Rey mysetrio JR (WCW)
Mick Foley
Ernest the Cat Miller

This list is in no particular order and a lot greats were before my time watching wrestling. So no Rick Rude, Jake the Snake, ETC. Also what I have seen of Kenny Omega I think he's amazing in every way.

Lurking no more! Welcome to the club pal. I'd ask for a Fave Five but you've outdone yourself. Welcome goddammit welcome!

Ernest Miller had the GIFT on the mic, and could work. A+ mic work though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are really overdoing it with the jiff responses

Actually just you Sephzilla

Zach

top ten from a Wrestling Gaf lurker who hasn't really watched wrestling since 2006. wrestle kingdom 9 being the last show I watched

Stone cold
Mr. Perfect
Booker t
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Rey mysetrio JR (WCW)
Mick Foley
Ernest the Cat Miller

This list is in no particular order and a lot greats were before my time watching wrestling. So no Rick Rude, Jake the Snake, ETC. Also what I have seen of Kenny Omega I think he's amazing in every way.

Lurking no more! Welcome to the club pal. I'd ask for a Fave Five but you've outdone yourself. Welcome goddammit welcome!

Oh yeah. I got distracted by silliness and forgot to applaud the bold, outrageous move of The Cat in a Top 10. Well done, sir. May you lurk less and post more.

klonere

Banned
My top ten

1) Seth Rollins
2) Katsuyori Shibata
3) Minoru Suzuki
4) Rampage Brown
5) Mark Haskins
6) Yuji Okabayashi
7) Hiroshi Tanahashi
8) Kenny Omega
9) Kazuchika Okada
10) Shingo Takagi

Huh...no room for NXT people once again. Weird.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My top ten

1) Seth Rollins
2) Katsuyori Shibata
3) Minoru Suzuki
4) Rampage Brown
5) Mark Haskins
6) Yuji Okabayashi
7) Hiroshi Tanahashi
8) Kenny Omega
9) Kazuchika Okada
10) Shingo Takagi

Huh...no room for NXT people once again. Weird.
That's an interesting list. Mark Haskins.

Verendus

Banned
I'm surprised Regal isn't in the Hall of Fame yet. I imagine he'll get in there eventually, but it would be good to put him in sooner rather than later.

Maybe this is his year?!

Now Zack, Ospreay, Scurll, Mandrews and Tommy are all well known to you guys, Mark Haskins is the next British wrestler us EU types are going to go on about endlessly until everyone realises how great he is (he's really good, come a long way from his TNA run).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now Zack, Ospreay, Scurll, Mandrews and Tommy are all well known to you guys, Mark Haskins is the next British wrestler us EU types are going to go on about endlessly until everyone realises how great he is (he's really good, come a long way from his TNA run).

Who was he in TNA? Hask Markins? I'll pay more attention to him.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 3/7:

8pm: 3.760
9pm: 3.614
10pm: 3.279

Avg: 3.551

Lost 481,000 viewers from hour 1 to 3 though the big drop was probably after the tag match.

Still Raw was number 1 through 3 on Cable.

Who was he in TNA? Hask Markins? I'll pay more attention to him.

Just Mark Haskins, except he looked like a goober;

sBiDesP.jpg

His most notable thing in TNA was doing a Brock on an SSP attempt, but he's toned down the high-flying now and concentrated more on his technical ability. His match vs Zack Gibson (another very underrated technical wrestler) at PROGRESS Chapter 25 was excellent.

Zach

I'm surprised Regal isn't in the Hall of Fame yet. I imagine he'll get in there eventually, but it would be good to put him in sooner rather than later.

Maybe this is his year?!

I imagine they're putting him off until later because he seems to be in good health. Gotta induct some other folks first before they croak. Morbid, but probably true.

Of course I agree with you that he's deserving, though.

klonere

Banned

Stiff, smooth, great wrestling heel. Competent talker, just needs an extra edge to his character and he'll be huge.

Just Mark Haskins, except he looked like a goober;

His most notable thing in TNA was doing a Brock on an SSP attempt, but he's toned down the high-flying now and concentrated more on his technical ability. His match vs Zack Gibson (another very underrated technical wrestler) at PROGRESS Chapter 25 was excellent.

Oh vs Gibson, looking forward to that one.

My top ten active as of today, March 8, 2012:
Daisuke Sekimoto
Yuji Okabayashi
Shingo Takagi
Timothy Thatcher
Zack Sabre Jr.
Chris Hero
Samoa Joe
King Cuerno
Pentagon Jr.
Hiroshi Tanahashi

Edit: fuck The Drifter

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My top ten active as of today, March 8, 2012:
Daisuke Sekimoto
Yuji Okabayashi
Shingo Takagi
Timothy Thatcher
Zack Sabre Jr.
Chris Hero
Samoa Joe
King Cuerno
Pentagon Jr.
Hitoshi Tanahashi

Hoss Approval Ratings. A fan of Majesty in all its forms, whether it be fat or muscle. Majesty is majesty.

Cagey

Banned
Witness this friends.

Right now, Zach has already entered the psychological projection phase, but the subtlety will soon give way for something more dangerous. He's about to become one of the first victims of the Roman Empire. The mind games were clearly too strong for him.

Get your act together Seph. This could be you next if you keep denying the year of our Emperor. A public warning for those of you who lack balee, and as Jimmy Haitch put it, respect for what's best.

tumblr_o18ueriR4d1qevcs2o8_400.gif

We're on the verge of Pax Romana Reigns. Through the ups and downs, the Empire has stayed unified and stro-

Sorry friend.

But Star Wars sucks.

Motherfucker. Prepare for war.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF friends, is anyone here getting/playing The Division?

I am. PC version. After trying PS4 and Xbox One versions, the PC version is waaaaay beyond the consolero versions. Controls especially, there's a snap to it and they click far better. Consoles felt incredibly sluggish compared, even when turning up sensitivity. It wasn't a sensitivity issue.

I'm about set to give up my consoles entirely. Just sank a good chunk of money into a new PC and all the PC ports (and non ports, just PC) games are blowing the console performance out of the water. PS4 and Xbox One feel incredibly underpowered right now, and it'll only get worse.

DMczaf

#ShootTuesday I think instead of throwing around "gimmick poster" or "troll," you should actually challenge someone's opinion with discussion. It would lead to a less toxic enviroment, and th-

*rolls up DMzcaf, ref quick counts 123*

Motherfucker! That shit was not sanctioned!

Raw Viewership for 3/7:

8pm: 3.760
9pm: 3.614
10pm: 3.279

Avg: 3.551

Lost 481,000 viewers from hour 1 to 3 though the big drop was probably after the tag match.

Still Raw was number 1 through 3 on Cable.
How was that compared to last week?

Do you shoot that you will shoot the shoot, the whole shoot, and nothing but the shoot, so help the book?
I solemnly swear I'm shooting to no good.

Ronin Ray

Thanks I really don't post because I don't watch much anymore but I will always have a soft spot for wrestling.

Top Bottom