• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Kurita

Someone explain to me why "top" stars Reigns and Ambrose are stuck with entrance themes that sound like early 2000s low-carders. Shit is so generic, holy crap.

Jim Ross calling abbott vs Severn

The announce team is set for the UR Fight card on Sunday March 20th in Phoenix, Arizona. The promotion has announced that the team will consist of Jim Ross, Sean Wheelock, Quinton Jackson, Cyrus Fees and Jennifer Sterger.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's kinda weird to think about with all the injuries that we are still getting a better built Mania this year. I mean its not perfect - AJ is going to be wrestling the same dude for the 4th time (With all of those matches getting a lot of time). Zayn and Owens isn't a single but is probably only the genesis of their feud, done well they can carry post Mania season tbh.

They have a huge opportunity after Mania to make the IC title a real hot property with all these incredible workers they should have on the roster, AJ, Sami, Owens, Balor (?), Joe (?) and a hopefully returning Cesaro. I'd probably try and throw it on AJ, have Sami and Owens break off, have Joe, Cesaro, Balor challenge, have Kalisto try to unify and then when Nak America comes up we have a super strong AJ with a super strong belt for a natural feud.

Fantasy_booking.txt, apologies. I know it won't go that way but when WWE hoard so many incredible fucking wrestlers I can at least have them go through great feuds in my head.

You are going to be seeing Owens/Zayn for as long as Owens and Zayn are employed.

CdDeKKuXEAEatWp.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watchin' some old NWA. Bobby Eaton GETS IT. So good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So Sami Zayn is on the road to being the new Dolph Ziggler now right?

Scopely and WWE® Announce Strategic Partnership

Reveal WWE Champions Coming to iOS and Android Devices in 2016

WWE Champions Expands Scopely’s Roster of Games Based on AAA IP

Los Angeles – March 8, 2016 – Scopely, the leading touchscreen entertainment network, has entered into a new partnership with global entertainment company WWE to publish a free to play mobile game, WWE Champions, currently in limited market tests for a 2016 global release. The partnership extends the power of WWE’s global brand, and adds to the diverse and successful catalog of Scopely games based on celebrated brands and entertainment franchises. WWE Champions will be the first release from Scopely’s multi-title partnership with award-winning developer Kung Fu Factory.

“Scopely is powering the next generation of interactive entertainment through our robust publishing infrastructure and product expertise,” said Walter Driver, CEO of Scopely. “With WWE, we are creating and evolving the mobile WWE experience with daily gameplay events that continue to bring WWE’s brand, talent, and legendary moments to life.”

WWE Champions allows players to collect more than 100 different Superstars and Legends where they can enter the ring for intense 3D action powered by fast and engaging puzzle play. The game is currently in test markets, and will launch worldwide on Android and iOS devices later this year.

“Scopely’s expertise in creating authentic branded mobile game experiences made them an ideal partner,” said Casey Collins, WWE Executive Vice President, Consumer Products. “Together with Scopely, we’ve planned an expansive slate of mobile gaming content to keep WWE’s passionate fan base engaged.”

WWE Champions is the latest entry in Scopely’s growing catalog of successful games based on beloved entertainment brands and is an exciting new addition to WWE’s portfolio of chart-topping mobile game releases, which includes WWE SuperCard and WWE Immortals. Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival and YAHTZEE With Buddies, released in 2015, continue to rank in the Top 40 of the Top Grossing Games charts on both iOS and Android.
wtf2.gif

Goddamn Bryan Alvarez is really on a kick about his theory that the Undertaker will straight up kill Vince McMahon in kayfabe to get him off television permanently. Like, that sounds really fucken dumb but he keeps saying it.
I might actually prefer Vince getting the chokeslammed through the ring and engulfed in flames finish better than Vince eating a people's elbow and that being his send-off, which was what Bryan and Meltzer were suggesting before.

Angry Grimace

Why does Vince need a send-off? Why'd they put him back on TV if he really didn't want to do it? He got to live out his fantasy of personally putting Roman over for one night, but then he kept showing up for I have no idea what reason.

I might actually prefer Vince getting the chokeslammed through the ring and engulfed in flames finish better than Vince eating a people's elbow and that being his send-off, which was what Bryan and Meltzer were suggesting before.
Hmmm gotta have the rock involved somehow. Maybe he'll hoist Taker's arm in the air and help him beat Vince's ass.

Lothar

Banned
Nah I'm about 2 Raws from Survivor Series 97. I went back home Saturday, so I've been without the network since Friday night(no time on my ipad, took a break from wrestling to watch boondocks). I'll be in 98' tomorrow night lol. I'm on my way home now.

Were you watching back then? If so, how old were you? Were you on the internet or paying attention to the ratings?

You should look at the ratings and see if it lines up with how you're feeling about the show. The ratings will be steadily going up here and April 98 will be the first time Raw beat Nitro in 2 years. You probably don't even have to look. When you watch that Raw, you will know it was the one that did it.

The proper hierarchy of HHH themes

The Game > My Time > King of Kings > Everything else

Disagree

For Whom The Bell Tolls > Higher Brain Pattern > Line in the Sand > The Kings > DX Theme > King of Kings > The Game (Motorhead) > Corporation Theme > Symphony #9 > Blue Blood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My Time > The Game (Disturbed)

Were you watching back then? If so, how old were you? Were you on the internet or paying attention to the ratings?

You should look at the ratings and see if it lines up with how you're feeling about the show. The ratings will be steadily going up here and April 98 will be the first time Raw beat Nitro in 2 years. You probably don't even have to look. When you watch that Raw, you will know it was the one that did it.
I was watching, I was only 5 so we didn't know shit well I didn't know shit about ratings. My oldest cousin was 11 and he was in the internet and knew a few things. And he wasn't willing to tell us what he knew. Mother fucker.

We watched more wwe than anything. wCw we watched on Saturdayand when Thunder came out we watched it, duh. We just needed our wrestling throughout the week.

We knew the wCw stars but hardly paid attention to the product. Also purchased all wrestling games. However, we watched that first our of nitro when the time changed and when Raw came on, that was the end.

Sporadically we'd check on Nitro but I'd throw a fit when we did. I'm like you fuck, I want to see the Val Venis or Al Snow or Headbangers, lower card matches.

rrc1594

Just finished Neville Vs, Owens. I wish they got more time and damn I hope they use Neville more in 2016. Down the line I can dream of Sami Vs. Owens Vs. Neville for WWE title. Vince would never book that

Lothar

Banned
I was watching, I was only 5 so we didn't know shit well I didn't know shit about ratings. My oldest cousin was 11 and he was in the internet and knew a few things. And he wasn't willing to tell us what he knew. Mother fucker.

We watched more wwe than anything. wCw we watched on Saturdayand when Thunder came out we watched it, duh. We just needed our wrestling throughout the week.

We knew the wCw stars but hardly paid attention to the product. Also purchased all wrestling games. However, we watched that first our of nitro when the time changed and when Raw came on, that was the end.

Sporadically we'd check on Nitro but I'd throw a fit when we did. I'm like you fuck, I want to see the Val Venis or Al Snow or Headbangers, lower card matches.

Oh, so you're gonna make me feel old, ok. I was 16 and did the same. I watched the first hour of Nitro, then switched it to Raw for the entire 2 hours, then switched it to ECW which came on at 10:30, then watched the Nitro replay. I just got into wrestling that year because everyone in school was talking about it. Hell in the Cell was the first PPV I saw and that main event was mind blowing. I had no idea wrestling could be so epic. It was like a incredible action movie. Shawn Michaels instantly became my favorite wrestler and still is. When he retired in 98, that was crushing.

So I googled to see what Miss Nitro in March 97 was up to and apparently she fucked a 13 year old when she was 27 or something and got a few months in prision. She then sent nudes and such to him and got 7 years. Damn yo

Top Bottom