• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
NXT version of Gedo and Jado.

DarioCuetoReaction1.gif

(I'm watching Lucha Underground now, so gifs are coming)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the hate for Karl Anderson...dude is a good strong man in NJPW.

These past two years have seen him get really, REALLY rote and buying into his own hype to the point where he's almost insufferable. I miss the baby blue trunks. I miss old KA.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Lucha Underground is just the most satisfying pro wrestling product on TV right now.

FenixMilMuertesDive.gif

Every match has a reason, and the action is just so damn good.

RP912

Banned
These past two years have seen him get really, REALLY rote and buying into his own hype to the point where he's almost insufferable. I miss the baby blue trunks. I miss old KA.

Compared to Doc Gallows...Karl atleast makes you believe in his own hype or tries to atleast....

Gallows is the equivalent of meh :/....and I used to like the dude.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Compared to Doc Gallows...Karl atleast makes you believe in his own hype or tries to atleast....

Gallows is the equivalent of meh :/....and I used to like the dude.

I used to love Gallows. Now he's...he's just stupid.

Alucard

Banned
Man, Alberto El Patron feels like a massive babyface on Lucha Underground. Don't know how the WWE didn't get this out of him or use him in a similar way.

Top Bottom