• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

bjork

11034190_10205118431672957_4884320794648753705_n.jpg

Dear god.

It's tumblr. That's really all that needs to be said.

Aiii

So not worth it
If the internet has confirmed one thing to me over the years it's that I was right to be deadly afraid of teenage girls back in high school.

So, let's say they do get Brock to stay for another year or whatever. What do you do with him post-Wrestlemania? If he loses to Roman, regardless of Rollins cashing in or not, he's got a rematch. But beyond that, then what? He's kind of in the spot Warrior was in when they made him champ, where he had already bulldozed everyone and there wasn't much left to do.

brock has only beaten cena and seth rollins since becoming champ, though. he hasn't really done that much.

bjork

brock has only beaten cena and seth rollins since becoming champ, though. he hasn't really done that much.

Fair enough, but other than Rusev, who even has a believable shot? I could see a Bryan match just to give that to that part of the fanbase, but this dude beat the streak and destroyed Cena. That's like beating the boss rush in a game without going through the other levels first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
0_0 0_0 Yano pinned the NJPW champ...wtf!!!

Damn right.

The way I see the Cup going down is if you are waiting for the main event to establish a feud, whether it's new or a component of an existing feud, Yano will be out next. If you're looking to build someone, Yano COULD go all the way to the end to lose in the finals. The terror that would cause...delish

Barrage

Fair enough, but other than Rusev, who even has a believable shot? I could see a Bryan match just to give that to that part of the fanbase, but this dude beat the streak and destroyed Cena. That's like beating the boss rush in a game without going through the other levels first.
Lesnar VS Bryan, Lesnar VS Orton, Lesnar VS Wyatt. Thats about it.

KissVibes

Banned
Lesnar vs Rock
Lesnar vs Stone Cold at WM32

And finally,

LESNAR VERSUS THE AXE MAN, CURTIS AXEL.

How much do you think they'll pay Austin to face Triple H at WM32? Two million?

Browny

Banned
Sounds weird, but if they hadn't jobbed Big Show to Lesnar at the Rumble, and had Henry look like a schmuck on Raw, then quite a few people could have been built up (Henry specifically - fuck Big Show). But it's WWE, so character development is out the window for the majority.

Heck, with the right build-up Swagger could be made to look rather good, with his amateur background. If Barrett had a strong run as IC Champ, that could've worked too.

Half the time I wonder if WWE really builds stars or if Vince has just stumbled onto and gotten several cases of dumb luck of the years.

there's a chunk of people they could build up a bit or turn if they wanted to for a lesnar feud.

- bryan would get a great reaction.
- orton maybe if when they finally pull the trigger on this wacked out face turn he's still over. - wyatt if he beats undertaker.
- rusev
- rollins

if he does stick around he needs to start going through the roster a bit more instead of this champion of the John Cena Division stuff we've had so far.

this is all moot anyway, right? reigns is winning and brock's outta here.

The way I see the Cup going down is if you are waiting for the main event to establish a feud, whether it's new or a component of an existing feud, Yano will be out next. If you're looking to build someone, Yano COULD go all the way to the end to lose in the finals. The terror that would cause...delish

Especially as that would mean he'd have to defeat Ibushi. I could see a lot of people being real mad, lol. Myself included, I've got Ibushi going to the finals.

jmdajr

1. My Time
2. King of Kings
3. Line in the Sand
4. The Game
5. DX Theme

I demand the return of My Time when Trips gets full control of the company.

1. Higher Brain Pattern
  2. The Game
  3. DX Theme
  4. King of Kings
  5. My Time

1. The Game
2. King of Kings
3. Line in the Sand
4. Symphony No9
5. My Time

1. My Time
2. My Time
3. My Time
4. My Time
5. The Game

1.My Time
2.DX Theme
3.The Game
4.The King of Kings
5.Line in Sand

Congrats. YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

even Sephzilla!

1) My Time
2) The Game
3) King of Kings
4) DX
5) Line in the Sand

My Time was such a good theme... I hated Mr. H's back then. What a mark I was.

I liked British Bulldog's Attitude Era theme too. The one with the dog barking at the start.

jmdajr

Big Show ✔ @WWETheBigShow
Follow

#NXTColumbus thank you for a great night.I haven't had that much fun in years! The future is bright! Amazing talent! Go NXT! I'm a huge fan

Fuck, you're encouraging him!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Follow

#NXTColumbus thank you for a great night.I haven't had that much fun in years! The future is bright! Amazing talent! Go NXT! I'm a huge fan

Need that dream quote about Full Sail and indies acting above the 'main product' and then flipping their shit when someone from it shows up there.

Browny

Banned
Follow

Nope - he's talking about the catering.

Damn right.

I would take Yano over the likes of Bad Luck Fale any day of the week.

Hasney

Follow

From what was posted earlier, it sounded like they had a good laugh with him

Big Show was so great. "Please retire" chants. Big Show says "ten more years in contract." Crowd starts chanting "ten more years!

LaToya Ferguson for The A.V. Club said:
Seriously: The best way I can think to describe R-Truth’s character right now is “almost a literal minstrel show.”

This week, John Cena decided he no longer needed the body double and came back to do what he does best—call his female boss a “bitch,” pretend he’s ever actually served in the military,* and use bullying tactics against those who don’t cater to his childish demands.

*The one thing that offends me about John Cena more than anything else is his faux military status just because he played a Marine in a movie my friends and I played a drinking game to back in college. Him talking about “[his] service here in WWE” honestly almost made me turn off the show. At least when The Miz says “I’M THE MARINE, DAMMIT!” there’s self-awareness.

Within WWE television—not the behind-the-scenes, insider world, but the one with heroes and villains—Seth Rollins is the hand-picked guy of the Authority, someone who’s never had to really work for anything that he has in this business. Never you mind that Seth Rollins earned his stripes on the independent professional wrestling scene as Tyler Black (as this episode of RAW proves, there is nothing outside of WWE). When you hear Jon Stewart tell Seth Rollins, to his face, “You never fought your way up,” that WWE cognitive dissonance radar pings yet again. The things people are saying about Seth Rollins the character are more applicable to Roman Reigns the hand-picked guy, and it’s so backwards that it makes you think what would have happened if WWE had just made Roman the Authority guy and Seth the Dog Against All.

How mean was it of WWE to mention a possible triple threat match (or “triple theat” match, according to Roman Reigns—that still doesn’t beat “deglare”) at Wrestlemania between Roman, Seth, and Brock, knowing it’s not going to happen because Seth will be dealing with Randy Orton’s face turn (outta nowhere)?

I had missed this latest moment of Roman Reigns, mushmouth. Read more at The A.V. Club.

GreedZen

Banned
Follow

He didn't wrestle right.... riiiiight? I hope not.

Top Bottom