• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Aiii

So not worth it
AV Club reads like a Stroud piece but even worse because it's without any self awareness. Holy shit.

I disagree, because it's written by a woman it gives a nice insight of this male-oriented program through a female's POV.

Plus the opinions and arguments seem to be pretty well thought out and spot-on.

darkbanjo

The similarities between Seth as a character and Roman in real life are intentional. It's fun to rag on 'the product', but there comes a point where pundits are just wilfully misinterpreting what they're seeing so they can go on another rant.

Hasney

I cant legitimately believe HHH wanted Show vs Ryback at an NXT show. That had to have been some Vince demand.

Maybe he felt he needed some main roster draw to fill the place and they were available? Will show how much they're listening by who gets on the card in the future.

Aiii

So not worth it
The similarities between Seth as a character and Roman in real life are intentional. It's fun to rag on 'the product', but there comes a point where pundits are just wilfully misinterpreting what they're seeing so they can go on another rant.

Might as well lock the thread right now, then :D

Carnby

2015-03-06-fire-demott.jpg

lol. What's the deal with the naked wrestlers?

Cagey

Banned
So Ryback. Haterade has really gone down on him. Don't even hear Goldberg chants no more.
He gave the crowd something to chant besides Goldberg, which is important, and he said wacky stuff on Twitter which made the internet do a 180 on him because irony is fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Especially as that would mean he'd have to defeat Ibushi. I could see a lot of people being real mad, lol. Myself included, I've got Ibushi going to the finals.

It would be pretty incredible. To have Yano cruisin' all the way to the finals would strike TERROR into whoever is in the finals' heart. It'd be pretty fun, honestly.

I would take Yano over the likes of Bad Luck Fale any day of the week.

Fale deserves more love :(

RP912

Banned
The Fale hatred is sad :/....

Dude really lives the gimmick like it's the mid 80s. I actually believe he's the real underboss of Bullet Club. I imagine him hanging jobbers from the ledge of a building because loyalty.

RP912

Banned
So what are we playing this weekend wrasslegaf?

I been playing Simcity just to kill time for Cities: Skyline. Also, I been trying to 100 percent Watchdogs.

I been playing Simcity just to kill time for Cities: Skyline. Also, I been trying to 100 percent Watchdogs.

My usual nightly Spelunky and Binding of Isaac runs. Probably put some more time into Freedom Wars. Thinking of getting and getting into Helldivers.

Mother 3. Played Earthbound last month and loved it, so now I am going through this game. Pretty good stuff.

notworksafe

A bunch more Dragonball Xenoverse most likely. Also probably will do a WoW raid tomorrow for a little bit.

I been meaning to finish up Mother 3. It's a good game but lacking the charm of Earthbound.....and the godly soundtrack :/ :/.
It does feel different theme wise, that's for sure.

I do feel as Earthbound has the better soundtrack so far (I am only on chapter 5 of Mother 3) but I won't lie, Mother 3 hit me with a lot of (no other proper way to describe it) feels. That alone makes me want to continue the game to see how it all ends.

I'll be playing whatevers left of my current WoW sub as it ends over the weekend. Then I'll dust off the PS4 and watch some Order.

Top Bottom