• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Hugh G. Rection coming soon to TNA.

Naw, that's probably still WWE IP. It'll be Hughie Rektion.

And remember, Rellik is "killer" spelled backwards.

EDIT: New page?
twiceasnicerice.jpg

I dont trust carnies period! For example, Dreamer just said that he found a torrent site with 66k downloads of his last iPPV. 66k people dont even know House of hardcore exists. Shut up Dreamer you fucking carny

They people who downloaded it were probably so disappointed that it was a wrestling event.

PopfulMail

Was at the NXT show last night... It's going to be hard to ever go back to a RAW taping after that. Matches were great and the crowd was in it the entire time. Few random shots I took.

baronkidd_zpsfxu4hoke.jpg

hideo_zpstuiw5mxj.jpg

nxt_zpsmdmg9kou.jpg

finn_zpse5kbcp7o.jpg

Notable moments: "Fancy Feast" chant for Tyson Kidd. Cesaro/Neville match was amazing. Crowd shitting on Big Show/Ryback match was hilarious. Ryback was pretty shitty at the end of the match yelling out "fuck you" and throwing up the bird multiple times to the crowd... hahah.

bjork

One good thing about being a poor is that my taxes took less than 30 minutes to complete. Getting about $1200 back and that's not much, but hey.

jmdajr

Was at the NXT show last night... It's going to be hard to ever go back to a RAW taping after that. Matches were great and the crowd was in it the entire time. Few random shots I took.

Notable moments: "Fancy Feast" chant for Tyson Kidd. Cesaro/Neville match was amazing. Crowd shitting on Big Show/Ryback match was hilarious. Ryback was pretty shitty at the end of the match yelling out "fuck you" and throwing up the bird multiple times to the crowd... hahah.

Cool man

tm24

This is important because Ivelisse wound up getting a bad reputation around the wrestling industry for having "attitude problems" in developmental. It's fucked up how her career fell apart simply because she stood up for herself.

The counterpoint is apparently she denied her release had anything to do with Demott at the time, she never did street teams and there's a bunch of stories how she was rude to fans on social media. So it probably could be both? Who knows, DeMott is still a douchebag

This is one of those times when WWE being a publicly traded company puts them in check. When HR-related issues (harassment, unsafe working conditions) get a little too noisy, the investors get antsy. Not nervous enough to sell their shares, but it would have come up at the next investor call, which should be focused on how great the business is with Roman Reigns in ascendance ending at WrestleMania.

Yeah, I'll get that too. I've only played up to RE5, so I think it's time I went through them all again and played some of the newer ones.
Eh RE has gone from one of my fav series to me pretending they stopped at 5. It's a shame really, also for SH, haven't played anything past The Room (expect the Wii game, that was good).

somedevil

Sounds awesome and according to pwinsider some of the matches are going to be used for the March 18 NXT show.

Eh RE has gone from one of my fav series to me pretending they stopped at 5. It's a shame really, also for SH, haven't played anything past The Room (expect the Wii game, that was good).

Silent Hill is the only computer game that has legit disturbed me. I've never been able to play more than 20 minutes of one.

Sephzilla

I'm hoping Kojima can bring Silent Hill back to its former glory. That franchise IMO has fallen off just as much as Resident Evil did

I was going to make a thread about the DeMott stuff because I think OT would eat it up but boy..... there is actually a pretty long list of nasty shit that guy has been accused of. I aint got time for that.

Sephzilla

I was going to make a thread about the DeMott stuff because I think OT would eat it up but boy..... there is actually a pretty long list of nasty shit that guy has been accused of. I aint got time for that.

i'm kind of surprised someone here didn't make a thread about it

Cena living in the hall of fame

Springfield College is proud to announce that John Cena ‘99 is one of five inductees who will be enshrined into the Springfield College Athletic Hall of Fame on Saturday, April 18.

In 1998, Cena was one of three captains on the football team that was 9-2 and advanced to play in the NCAA Division III Championship. At season’s end, the accolades rolled in for the senior, as he was named a Hewlett-Packard Division III First Team All-American, a Football Gazette All-American, an ECAC New England/Northeast Division III All Star, and a New England Football Writers DII/DIII All Star.

This is important because Ivelisse wound up getting a bad reputation around the wrestling industry for having "attitude problems" in developmental. It's fucked up how her career fell apart simply because she stood up for herself.

You can't put all of that on DeMott. I remember when LU started up Meltzer talked about how many chances she's ruined because of personality conflicts. Both TNA and the promotion she worked at in Puerto Rico dropped her because of them.

This is the definition of anecdotal, but Ivelisse has always been nothing but courteous and professional at all of the shows I've done production on that she's worked

i'm kind of surprised someone here didn't make a thread about it

I really want to do it. I am trying to write it up but there is so much.

Has a website dont a simple list of the allegations I can just copy and paste because damn. There is a lot of stuff.

The stuff about having someone wrestle naked a few years ago.

The stuff about Judas Devlin

The stuff about covering up sexual harassment.

The various other allegations from other more known wrestlers who have been through it.

And even more.

Jesus. I havent been following every last bit of it but googling it now and lord. Dude seems like a real human POS.

From squaredcircle: Sexual harassment allegations made towards Matt Wichlinkski, the current Strength and Conditioning coach. Source apparently has been validated by the mod team.

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2y5iiv/bill_demott_and_sexual_harassment_coverup/

First, please understand that it is of the utmost importance that I maintain my anonymity, and hopefully by the end of this you will understand why. I have told some of my story to a reporter, but it seems that unfortunately they were yet another outlet who has been told not to touch this story. Please bear with me as I've never used reddit before.

To be honest, I’m not really sure where to start. In developmental, Bill scared us so much that it made us ashamed and scared to speak up about anything. The abusive environment was so hard to operate within, but that fear is very hard to leave behind. The few people who have come forward have alluded to some of what I want to talk about, but understand that this is a harder story to tell.

The former divas who have spoken out against the instances of sexual harassment have been punished, up to and including being fired in a demonstration of the power Bill has. When our only female advocate in talent relations tried to speak up, she was removed from the position and sent to work in the office. Now that the conversation has been restarted, it’s been made known that she is no longer with the company. At any level, women who speak up for themselves are disposable. When rumors about their departures make it out, they’re immediately buried and become yesterday’s news, but believe me - it’s true.

One such instance that has been mentioned by Judas Devlin (Austin Matelson) is the complaint of harassment against Matt Wichlinkski, the current Strength and Conditioning coach. I have attached screencaps of one such photo that he posted alongside his WWE contract. When he was caught filming/taking photos of talent’s backsides, it was brought to their attention. Some of the male talent attempted to stick up for the developmental divas and help catch him in the act (again, the fear instilled into us made it very hard to say anything), but when it was presented to Bill it was made very clear that he was not going anywhere, and any further complaints would result in dismissal because there a million girls ready to step in and take our place. In all instances of complaining about sexual harassment (including those outside of this incident), women have been forced out of the company. After one of the talents’ dismissal, when we couldn’t figure out where she went, we were told “if you go over my head, ask HER how well that works.”

This isn’t to specifically go after Wichlinski, but rather to make sure that people understand that Bill DeMott is a problem, and everything else trickles down from there. It’s been made very clear, from the removal Rob McIntyre and to the firing of at least two divas (I won’t name names as theirs is their own story to tell, but if you’ve paid attention to rumors it’s very easy to put two and two together) to numerous male talents, some of whom will not come forward, that if you use your voice against Bill you will be removed. The day after Rob told all of us in a group setting that if we had any concerns about Bill we should call the office, he was fired.

The fact is that anyone who has spoken out, including myself, are only exposing what is the tip of the iceberg. Bill has been guilty of gay-shaming, physical, mental, and racial abuse for far too long, and something needs to come to light. The stories coming out are heartbreaking, but what’s worse is that we all knew about them. Bill would openly mock Judas during training sessions for writing and going above his head, and would encourage other “chosen” talent to do so as well. His patterns of abuse are well established, and I can only hope that more can come forward so people see that this isn’t just a vendetta from “bitter” wrestlers. Bill DeMott is a monster, and we need to start asking why he’s being protected when the evidence has been piling up against him for so long.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to my story. Again, I can only hope this inspires more people to come forward. Hopefully I can provide more information in the future.

There are pics in the link.

Sounds like Wichlinkski is creepshot man with a corporate job. It's always midnight to him!

Also I think the person who posted that on Reddit is Ivelisse too.

Top Bottom