• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Shoulda bought the hoodie of the guy who wasn't an asshole.
under-armour-joe-frazier-clothing.jpg

Those are $75. The one I got was $35!

Next paycheck, I will scoop. I like that green color. I wanted a Bruce Lee one from Roots of Fight but they didn't have any in XL.

On the official Ali site, they are $35 but on RoF, they are $80.

go me.

Way too much bullet club merch in the audience.

Also my buddy is Trevin Adams. He was my travel partner when we'd go DGUSA shows. I started getting involved with local indies and that got him to start getting involved with stuff around him which was WWNlive shows. He's making me proud on commentary and ring announcing as well as a lot of behind the scenes stuff.

RBH

Can someone tell me which episodes de of Nitro has the ric flair dragged out to the desert by hogan?

Also there was a time where the first hour of nitro were just vignettes its when Nash was booking. Are those on the network or Is it just when they went live? Torrie made her debut at a shooting range with hogan during one if these segments I always thought it was cool and different anyone know?

All I know is it was during one of the Nitro episodes from January - March 1999. Here are the recaps from those Nitro episodes, so you can check and see which episode it was:

http://www.ddtdigest.com/updates/home1999.htm

kiguel182

I'm totally late on this one but I finally watched NXT and that segment with Owens and the commentators was fucking perfection. I love how the guy just bullies everyone and the commentator team sold it really really well. I love Kevin Owens but I really want to see someone kicking is teeth in. When Zayn returns to face him I'm going to mark the fuck down. So good.

Also, great great main-event. If this is their last match it's a good way to go out and hopefully Bayley will do great when she steps up to have a go at the belt.

Fox318

do they even have a promo vid for mania yet?

If it wasn't for Heymen having a connection with Rikishi they have no reason to make the match seem personal.

Alucard

Banned
The New Japan Cup has been really good so far. I'm up to Ibushi vs. Yano in round 2. Really solid card up to this point.

notworksafe

It's Jerry Lawler's personal friend, Snoop Dogg!

And now Zach Ryder is singing "Friday"

And now Hornswoggle is rapping.

What the fuck

RBH

The fuck is with Cody having this thing on his face? Good lord.

I personally loved that gimmick from Cody Rhodes.

Incredibly underrated gimmick and theme song. Liked it even more than his Dashing gimmick (which was good to begin with).

Fuck the WWE for screwing up BOTH of those gimmicks.

notworksafe

Okay, clearly I'm gonna have to watch some of the Raws with Dr. Doom Cody and see what's up.

In the meantime, a tag team with Big Show and Kane! How original!

Nevermind, Santino is with them. I'm back in.

RBH

What the fuck that was it? What the hell was the point of this match?

Me and my brother went to the concession stand before the entrances to that 8-man tag match. By the time we got our food, the match was already over. :|

Man, now I'm getting pissed off again just thinking about how poorly booked WM27 was.

Top Bottom