• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Does dailymotion run like poop for anyone else most of the time? Must be my laptop hardware, I guess.

Finished both NJ Cup shows. Really good so far. Looking forward to the semis and finals.

xavcg7w.gif

Yeah, that didn't look fun for Gulak.

notworksafe

John Cena's #1 fan is Pee Wee Herman.

Damn Rock is shitting on Cena. I'd say they haven't done this in a while, but then last week's Raw happened.

And then Mean Gene comes out in the purple Cena gear. I own the purple Cena gear :(

Paracelsus

That gif clearly proves the only pancake Ohno knows is the one he eats for breakfast.

Also, when was the last time WWE has had an ironman match?

Goddamn it, this feels like I'm watching Cage of Death. At least there the CZW guys take so long because they have to set up some crazy-ass monstrosity of a cage.

notworksafe

Of the 27 Wrestlemania's I've seen on this marathon, that was easily the worst match of them all. Goddamn.

And then they DQ King. Good lord.

Drew will be fine. He's spiked people with his tombstone finish on CZW anyways.

Someone will have to explain to me how they didn't measure the dimensions of the building for the cage. That's not how you set up a cage at all; it goes on the apron and is attached to the posts, not dangling at the damn bottom and attached at the top barely

Paracelsus

Drew will be fine. He's spiked people with his tombstone finish on CZW anyways.

Someone will have to explain to me how they didn't measure the dimensions of the building for the cage. That's not how you set up a cage at all; it goes on the apron and is attached to the posts, not dangling at the damn bottom and attached at the top barely

Hell, you're right, they shoved the thing all the way to the bottom while the steel cage is placed on the apron, that's why it looks stretched up, it's not meant to go all the way to the bottom.

Wait, did they do it because it gets to the roof? Are they mad?

Hell, you're right, they shoved the thing all the way to the bottom while the steel cage is placed on the apron, that's why it looks stretched up, it's not meant to go all the way to the bottom.

Wait, did they do it because it gets to the roof? Are they mad?

If they set it up normally, it would hit the roof. They don't have enough space.

Indies should just stop trying to do cage matches altogether, or do them first. Or legit just do Lockdown

notworksafe

Top Bottom