• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

notworksafe

Okay the choir and prayer was a pretty good Cena entrance, but it's still not as good as all those Cenas coming out at the same time.

¡HarlequinPanic!;155138881 said:
Cody/Rey at WM27 is kinda eh but the rematch at Extreme Rules that year was amazing.

Cody should have gone up to the main event after this. He was ready. But nope they fucked it up along with his next gimmick, and the next, and the next

IMO Cody was ready after his feud with Rey and around the same time Dolph was ready after his feud with Edge. Especially Since they still had the WHC at that time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
uh, guys...

dmczaf
AXFu99K.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh my god, Total Divas is turning the Grumpy Cat guest spot into a storyline where Natalya believes her cats could "break into Hollywood."

This show, so good.

Oh my god, Total Divas is turning the Grumpy Cat guest spot into a storyline where Natalya believes her cats could "break into Hollywood."

This show, so good.

I've never watched Total Divas, but it seems more personalities and storylines have started on Total Divas than on actual wrestling programming. I wouldn't even care if WWE went on TV Drama focus (ala Lucha Underground/Total Divas), at least then it'd have a focus.

Aiii

So not worth it
"Sheamus was petting your head while you were naked." -Daniel Bryan on the first time he and Brie tried to have sex.

Bit dissapointed, but Natalya and Tyson have been MIA for 15 minutes, I think they have dropped the cats going to Hollywood storyline already.

bjork

I thought that was a NERV logo on her phone at first.

Apparently my pillow says to "expose to air for 48 hours before first use." So tomorrow about noon or so...

Gonzalez

Banned

This show, so good.
It sounds like a recent Simpsons...

"On an all new Simpsons... Bart & Lisa discover treasure. Meanwhile, Homer is looking to make Snowball 2 a superstar just like this weeks special guest Grumpy Cat."

It sounds like a recent Simpsons...

"On an all new Simpsons... Bart & Lisa discover treasure. Meanwhile, Homer is looking to make Snowball 2 a superstar just like this weeks special guest Grumpy Cat."

If there's one thing The Simpsons and WWE have in common, it's desperately trying to recapture their cultural relevance via incredibly forced guest spots.

The only total Divas I saw was some girl hiding under a table and jumping out to scare people and I went, "well, this is fucking dumb" and turned to something else.

That's the one episode I've seen from the latter half of the season and Foxy RULED IN THAT BIT!

Alucard

Banned
Apologies for the double post but what the hell does anything said in that screen shot have to do with GamerGate? Or am I doing that thing I always do and foolishly apply rational thought and logic to things that happen on the internet?

You're part of the problem.

#GamerGate
#GiveDivasAChance
#YOLO

Aiii

So not worth it
Apologies for the double post but what the hell does anything said in that screen shot have to do with GamerGate? Or am I doing that thing I always do and foolishly apply rational thought and logic to things that happen on the internet?

Dream made a joke.

Guy doesn't get joke.

The internet, everyone.

Top Bottom