• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Let's talk about other great matches with shitty endings. Like that surprisingly great Edge/Batista/Taker triple threat that ended with Hawkins and Ryder disguised as Edge.

Stardust/Randy Orton is the feud I most want post-Wrestlemania. Cody Rhodes/Orton is one of the best ongoing stories in current WWE and if Stardust's trajectory is him escaping the shadows and failures of Cody Rhodes then I think that finally overcoming Orton would be a huge milestone in getting that character to the next level.

RP912

Banned
Let's talk about other great matches with shitty endings. Like that surprisingly great Edge/Batista/Taker triple threat that ended with Hawkins and Ryder disguised as Edge.

Ambrose/Wyatt at TLC.

Match was good for what it was but goddamn Dean. The monitor :/

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to TMZ.com, real life WWE couple Lana and Rusev have purchased a new home in Nashville, TN.

The house has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and sits on 11.56 acres of land. It also has a pond, hot rub, basketball court and more, and the couple paid just $644,000 for the home.

Wut????

Didn't know they were a legit thing. That's dope.

I think it's funny that the WWE Network has existed for a year but we still use garbage quality Dailymotion links because the Network has basically zero link sharing function

It's even better that they're living the American dream.

rusevlanamagic.jpg

Stardust/Randy Orton is the feud I most want post-Wrestlemania. Cody Rhodes/Orton is one of the best ongoing stories in current WWE and if Stardust's trajectory is him escaping the shadows and failures of Cody Rhodes then I think that finally overcoming Orton would be a huge milestone in getting that character to the next level.

That'd be sweet.

If you were a nice person, you'd support him, and help him overcome any mental hurdles he's facing. That's what gentlemen do.

You're going down, Verendus!

Lana and Rusev won. That house sounds ridiculous.

And as helpful as Cena has been with some, he totally fucked up with The Nexus. Rock put over -everybody-.

Guys educate me, what real-life wrestling couple has not ended into a complete trainwreck or amicable seperations?

Don't get me wrong, I wish the absolute best from Lana and Rusev and 100 percent happy for them (especially for Rusev bruh)

EDIT: Nvm i'm dumb as fuck there are puh-lenty wrestling couples right now. This is what happens when you stop watching Total Divas.

Barrage

Incorrect. You fail to see how wrestling was booked back then compared to today. The biggest difference was that rock wasn't the only face being booked strong in that time. Not to mention that wwe actually had legit opponents to rock that were booked as strong as him. During the attitude era anyone from Angle, Austin, Taker, Kane, Foley, Benoit, Guerrero, Rock, HHH could hold the top spot, because they were booked accordingly and brought up with patience and smart booking. CM Punk along with Bryan broke out in spite the horrible booking.

In today's WWE, Bray could have been that guy last year, but he was fed to Cena. It looks like Rusev could be that next big star, but darn he is being fed to Cena.

Right now, in all honesty the only guy that has any semblance of booking that doesn't make him look like shit is Rollins. His match at RR and the quick knocking of the chair the night after was awesome.

The quality of booking is a seperate issue from the fact that Cena has put over more guys below his level in his career than the Rock has.

Carnby

Guys educate me, what real-life wrestling couple has not ended into a complete trainwreck or amicable seperations?

Don't get me wrong, I wish the absolute best from Lana and Rusev and 100 percent happy for them (especially for Rusev bruh)

Define "ended". Do they have to be dead?

RP912

Banned

Sable/Brock

*shrugs*

I thought you saw Big E! What's real?!

I told the thread that I saw the three of them at Denny's. I shook Big E's hand (which was fucking massive, omg), but Rusev had gone to the restroom by that point, and my family was waiting for me outside so I had to make my greeting quick.

They were in the booth directly next to ours, too. The way Lana and Rusev were acting with each other...it was definitely love. Not a single doubt in my mind.

bjork

TMF Couple of Akira hokuto and kensuke sasaki

I would be scared to have her as a mom. You would be like "I can't go to school, my throat is sore" and she'd be like, "your throat is sore? One time these bitches broke my neck and I still finished my match! This other time I dove onto a fence and ripped my knee out, and did I try and stay home? No! I tried to finish my match!" Then she'd do an abdominal stretch or something until you ran to class.

Really though, Rusev is a perfect example of "the American dream". Emigrated from Bulgaria to become a wrestler, fought through some small time indies, and now he's a superstar with a fine ass woman. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Rusev is my hero.

Top Bottom