• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

All I see is a thief.

A thief who stole Batista's moment.

He had his moment, remember?

VKEe6p4.jpg

Be kinder to Bryan, because last year was likely the last WrestleMania moment he'll get.

RP912

Banned
Wrestlemania moments are overrated as fuck. Honestly, Summerslam moments actually seem more captivating.

Verendus

Banned
Do you think Roman "The Prodigal Son" Reigns can do the same?
This works. Hear me out.

Bryan won the most gold in Wrestlemania history, and exited Wrestlemania 30 as the undisputed champion. Reigns was just in squash tag match, which no one likely even remembers. Bryan was wasteful of his health, and his winnings, and ended up absent from the WWE for many months.

Meanwhile, Roman Reigns, remained by his father's side, and slowly worked his way up to the top of the card. Then the lost Bryan finally returned, and stood in his way when Reigns won the Royal Rumble. Again, the ungrateful one tried to hijack everything, and the fans cheered and cheered, whilst the faithful son of McMahon had been there all along, and never received that kind of support. Naturally, Reigns was unhappy with Bryan, but he persevered because the true inheritance of the WWE was with him. He is the chosen one.

If Verendus is in any way representative of the quality of people Sony hires, then it's no wonder why they would bankroll trash like The Order 1886.

Verendus

Banned
If Verendus is in any way representative of the quality of people Sony hires, then it's no wonder why they would bankroll trash like The Order 1886.
It's because I'm a positive person. Positivity leads to success. Along with many other things, but this is one of the ingredients. Like flour for cake.

You are being negative. This is the opposite of positive. That means you are the opposite of me. The anti-Vernandes you might say.

This works. Hear me out.

Bryan won the most gold in Wrestlemania history, and exited Wrestlemania 30 as the undisputed champion. Reigns was just in squash tag match, which no one likely even remembers. Bryan was wasteful of his health, and his winnings, and ended up absent from the WWE for many months.

Meanwhile, Roman Reigns, remained by his father's side, and slowly worked his way up to the top of the card. Then the lost Bryan finally returned, and stood in his way when Reigns won the Royal Rumble. Again, the ungrateful one tried to hijack everything, and the fans cheered and cheered, whilst the faithful son of McMahon had been there all along, and never received that kind of support. Naturally, Reigns was unhappy with Bryan, but he persevered because the true inheritance of the WWE was with him. He is the chosen one.

It's a cute narrative, but when a good portion of your audience is rooting for the obstacle of your story rather than the protagonist, then you've got a problem.

Verendus

Banned
It's a cute narrative, but when a good portion of your audience is rooting for the obstacle of your story rather than the protagonist, then you've got a problem.
It's in the Bible, this means at least a billion people believe this as the word of God. Then are those of us who don't believe, but still believe in Roman Reigns.

I became a big Silas Young fan after seeing him live at the last Collinsville Illinois ROH show and his interruption of Steens farewell speech furthered that.

Alucard

Banned
WHO WILL REPLACE DOC GALLOWS?

WHAT'S ON SAMOA JOE'S MIND?

WILL AJ STYLES AND ACH HAVE A MOTYC?

WILL TOMMASO CIAMPA SHOCK EVERYONE WITH A WORLD TITLE VICTORY, OR WILL WE SEE THE BELT AROUND ELGIN ONCE MORE?

CAN REDRAGON AND THE YOUNG BUCKS TOP THEIR MOTYC FROM 2014?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED IN 2.5 HOURS!

LIVE!

ON PAY-PER-VIEW!

R-O-H! R-O-H! R-O-H!

A Joe/Anderson team would be interesting at this stage of the game. Maybe they will just move Anderson into a different match and add a diff tag team instead of Bullet Club.

Alucard

Banned
I'm really curious to see the Las Vegas venue that ROH got. I felt that Final Battle looked a bit too dark, so I hope this one will have better light.

Alo0oy

Banned
Did they do that when Jeff Hardy out-sold Cena?

Vince didn't like it, that's for sure.

We know that when Orton did in 2009 he jobbed to HHH at WM. We don't know whether Bryan outsold him or not in 2013 but it's very likely, so he jobbed to Bray Wyatt at the RR.

WWE doesn't want anybody to surpass their main guy, it happened almost every year Cena has been in the main event, & we're off to a good start with Roman Reigns this year.

Top Bottom