• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Just for you Vinny Mac I'll make an uninformed list of Vince guys

1: Batista - Big in all the right places

2: That bodybuilder in the Vince O face gif - WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

3: A 6'4 Adrian Neville - If Luger was a Vince guy with that face I don't see why a radical gene therapy version of Neville couldn't work

3. Scott Steiner - Holy shit I forgot he's probably in my real top 5 as well

And yes, I want a heel Sheamus with warpaint and stuff but his vignettes are Kevin Owens without the edge (I WANNA FOIGHTT FELLAH, I'ULL FOIGHT ANYONE FELLAH)

Welcome, friend.

tumblr_m7iyddDsjB1qlyyjjo1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even as a beefy guy, his body sucks.

this I can agree with

Would Rude be S+ tier?

Aesthetics, absolutely. He's really right up at the top of how good you CAN look. I don't know how he maintained his BF% and managed to function.

Just for you Vinny Mac I'll make an uninformed list of Vince guys

1: Batista - Big in all the right places

2: That bodybuilder in the Vince O face gif - WELL WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

3: A 6'4 Adrian Neville - If Luger was a Vince guy with that face I don't see why a radical gene therapy version of Neville couldn't work

3. Scott Steiner - Holy shit I forgot he's probably in my real top 5 as well

And yes, I want a heel Sheamus with warpaint and stuff but his vignettes are Kevin Owens without the edge (I WANNA FOIGHTT FELLAH, I'ULL FOIGHT ANYONE FELLAH)

This is pretty good. Shame Neville is like 4'11".

RP912

Banned
Top 5 Physiques

1. Rick Rude
2. Cesaro
3. Arn Anderson
4. Finn Balor
5. Tommy Dreamer *in his prime*

I like my wrestlers ripped yet subtle...

Sephzilla

Who dropped the ball more in WWE? Alberto Del Rio or Lex Luger?

Fav Five Physiques
1- Rick Rude
2- Finn Balor
3- Cesaro
4- Brock Lesnar
5- Ultimate Warrior

Even as a beefy guy, his body sucks.

this I can agree with

Would Rude be S+ tier?

Rude had the absolute best physique ever of anyone, ever. S+++++

On that note, is it just me, or did he become slightly more masculine in every aspect when he moved to WCW... Including his physique? It just seemed more buff. Broader shoulders, larger traps, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Neither really. Both of them had bad writers. Lex was kinda poor in the ring, though, which is something Del Rio isn't - but both of them were victims and did not drop their ball.

Where does Jesse "the body" Ventura rate on the Sunny Mac scale?

Solid A. His attitude helped as well.

Neither really. Both of them had bad writers. Lex was kinda poor in the ring, though, which is something Del Rio isn't - but both of them were victims and did not drop their ball.

Solid A. His attitude helped as well.

What about Bruno Sammartino?
Gotta at least be an A due to the lack of roids and general maintenance over the years

RP912

Banned

Fav Five Physiques
1- Rick Rude
2- Finn Balor
3- Cesaro
4- Brock Lesnar
5- Ultimate Warrior

Luger by miles. Dude could've gotten over as the Narcissist but failed, the lex express failed, and his tag team spot was atrocious.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What about Bruno Sammartino?
Gotta at least be an A due to the lack of roids and general maintenance over the years

Well timeframe really matters. By today's standards probably a C+. Due to when and where he was, B.

Luger by miles. Dude could've gotten over as the Narcissist but failed, the lex express failed, and his tag team spot was atrocious.

Narcissist was his best work, and I felt he was over in that regard.

Striker

Orton's pushes from 2007-2013ish time is the worst. ADR or Luger were never really given the ball or relied upon as a top guy for a lengthy time. He was not a name that people came to see or want to turn their TV's on for.

He has good matches with just about everyone. Hell, he even got a good performance out of the Big Show just a couple years ago. The Big Show. I do agree he needs to be heel, though.
His matches with Randy Orton always draw out the crowd chanting for the most off-topic stuff you could think of. While I hate crowds who do that, a pairing of Sheamus-Orton is just the worst for me. Two guys who are fairly methodical in their style and to me, seem like two dudes who always have to go around and get their spots in. Each of their 842 signature moves they tend to have. But Sheamus had good work with several guys, ADR, Bryan, John Morrison.. but he's just there. That's a lot of guys though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shibata has a really underrated body. Kinda looks like a rougher version of IC champion Orton before Orton started juic--err bulking.

Sephzilla

I've always thought Arn Anderson's look and physique was unique and amazing. He looked like a substitute teacher who could kick anyone's ass

Fox318

I've always thought Arn Anderson's look and physique was unique and amazing. He looked like a substitute teacher who could kick anyone's ass

That sounds like a tv show.

Have a bunch of kids in like a scared straight program in one class room and Arn comes to teach em right.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Meng had perfected his TMF build by the time he was in Faces of Fear. He was a little too skinny in WWF, but he was pretty huge without being fat as fuck in early WCW.

Problem I have with NXT. The majority of the roster, because of WWE's 'vision', all kind of have the same or similar build.

RP912

Banned
Arn had that secret build. He reminds me of a dude in the mafia that looks like a regular joe but would fuck you up without blinking.

Uh, have you read about Scott Steiner? You would definitely fear fighting him considering he tried to gouge DDP's eyeballs out and most the roster was scared of him.

I'm just talking looks wise. Steiner at one point didn't even look like he could move his arms in a full range of motion he was so beefed out.

Best Physiques

1) Ultimate Warrior
2) Rick Rude
3) Randy Orton
4) Chris Masters
5) Big Dave Batista

Rock looks better now than when he was an active wrestler, otherwise he'd be on the list

Otunga and Goldberg probably belong on that list as well

Sephzilla

Most accurate description of him...especially when he had his glasses on.
ireAQ45DobC83.gif

The glasses plus he always dressed like he was just about to play 18 holes at a local country club. I also think Anderson would be a nightmare to play poker against.

I think AA is easily one of my favorite looks in wrestling.

Top Bottom