• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

There are different levels for me. There would be physiques I wish I could have vs physiques I admire and appreciate but don't necessarily want.

I would like have a Rick Rude or Macho Man physique . I admire 90s Scott Steiner's look but do not want to have a body like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Arn is the type of guy that would slap you because he told you to look up.

If he ever said "look at me when I'm talking to you, son" I'd shit my pants and go back to first grade.

RP912

Banned
People really think Steiner had a good physique...dude was shaped like Johnny Bravo. Plus his wrinkled saggy man boobs are eye sores to watch :/ :/.

31_WCW-207.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Indeed.

God forbid you bring an A- back to the Anderson household. Arn would make an Einstein out of a child yet :/ :/.

I can imagine him outlining all the shit I don't get to do since I'm grounded

Fuck

"This means you don't get to see your little buddies after school. You're coming home and you're going to study" and on and on

Don't let this happen to you everyone!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Today is the first day of my "I'm tired of looking like cartoon Pac-Man" attempt at slimming down. Gotta cut down about 70 to get where I want. Just eat right, eh?

It's important to learn what eating right actually is though. Lots of people do what they think is right but make huge mistakes. Stuff like "I'll drink juice instead, it's healthier!" when it's nowhere near, shit like that. We have a Nutrition OT if you want some direction from a bunch of people who have done the numbers and the learning. It'd be great to help you out.

Man some decent quality FMW would be my tipping point for NJPW world. HD Hayabusa for the win

I got the impression that the WAR/SWS libraries would be easier to acquire, as they're just in the hands of either Tenryu or his backers in the 90's, but with FMW & UWF they really don't know who owns the libraries, which is why there's been no new releases for years.

bjork

It's important to learn what eating right actually is though. Lots of people do what they think is right but make huge mistakes. Stuff like "I'll drink juice instead, it's healthier!" when it's nowhere near, shit like that. We have a Nutrition OT if you want some direction from a bunch of people who have done the numbers and the learning. It'd be great to help you out.

There's a certain attitude about the health threads here that have really rubbed me the wrong way whenever I've visited. Maybe it's different now, but I currently live on soda and microwave food and take zero exercise, so my initial problems are all up in my face, heh.

So I take it that FMW is like the Memphis tapes of Japan...which sucks :(.

Yeah, pretty much, but with added Yakuza shit making things even more complex;

"By the end of 2001, Arai owed about a million dollars to influential organizations in Japan, rumored to be connected to the Yakuza. Realizing that the promotion was going nowhere, he decided to finally close its doors. FMW came to an end with a final show on February 4, 2002 and Shoichi Arai declared FMW bankrupt on February 15, 2002. On May 16, 2002, Arai hanged himself by his tie in a Tokyo park to collect life insurance for his family to pay off his debt to the Yakuza."

No one knows if Arai's family owns the rights, or if Kodo Fuyuki (now also dead) or Mr. Gannosuke took the library after FMW went bankrupt, or if the Yakuza own it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a certain attitude about the health threads here that have really rubbed me the wrong way whenever I've visited. Maybe it's different now, but I currently live on soda and microwave food and take zero exercise, so my initial problems are all up in my face, heh.

The good news is exercise doesn't need to be done at all to lose a ton of weight. It BARELY helps.

There are some things you MUST be prepared to do though.

- Track EVERYTHING
- Kill sugars. 0 tolerance.
- If you want soda, go 0 cal diet. I did. diet Ginger Ale keeps me sane.
- No breads
- All the meats and cheeses
- and chicken
- and some nuts, but don't go buckwild on cashews

Get that happening and you're gonna lose, my friend. And on top of that, if you go full-blown keto diet (<20 carbs each day + high fat content) all gas and bloat exits your body and you will drop 5+ lbs of water weight quickly. It's a nice boost to start.

bjork

"By the end of 2001, Arai owed about a million dollars to influential organizations in Japan, rumored to be connected to the Yakuza. Realizing that the promotion was going nowhere, he decided to finally close its doors. FMW came to an end with a final show on February 4, 2002 and Shoichi Arai declared FMW bankrupt on February 15, 2002. On May 16, 2002, Arai hanged himself by his tie in a Tokyo park to collect life insurance for his family to pay off his debt to the Yakuza."

No one knows if Arai's family owns the rights, or if Kodo Fuyuki (now also dead) or Mr. Gannosuke took the library after FMW went bankrupt, or if the Yakuza own it.

Someone should ask Inoki.

RP912

Banned

Oh damn I forgot about the Yakuza stuff :/.

Deeper than wrasslin...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, get that guy a cup of water, he's about to die.

XenoRaven

This might be gross and a little too personal for the wrestling thread but I have a pimple on an unreachable spot on my ear and it's driving me fucking bananas.

bjork

This might be gross and a little too personal for the wrestling thread but I have a pimple on an unreachable spot on my ear and it's driving me fucking bananas.

q-tip?

That's what it looked like to me, I just didn't think anyone would be insane enough to do that.

I once read an article in some art magazine about extreme piercing. There was a dude who got his thumbs removed because it made a statement. Like... that's what separates man from animal, what the hell?

XenoRaven

q-tip?

I once read an article in some art magazine about extreme piercing. There was a dude who got his thumbs removed because it made a statement. Like... that's what separates man from animal, what the hell?
I read that a popsicle stick could do the job but the damn thing has made my whole ear sore and I wouldn't even know where to put the popsicle stick to try and get rid of it because everything around it hurts. I think I'm just going to have to put some sort of ointment on it and ride it out.

Fox318

For as great as brock is I think it helps that he doesn't have to be used by the writers and vince every week.

They would have made him Miz's sidekick or something

Sephzilla

For as great as brock is I think it helps that he doesn't have to be used by the writers and vince every week.

I personally believe this is 100% the reason Brock has been such a great champ so far. If he was a weekly character they'd have turned him into cowardly heel champion #4276 and he'd be running from Roman Reigns to close every show.

Top Bottom