• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

jmdajr

Hmmm. I thought Wrestlemania was in April. I guess that wouldn't work since it would land on Easter Sunday.

Still

h43q2.jpg

How about last week's with Stewart?

Stewart's was very good, cause I think him sonning Seth is laying groundwork for Rollins cashing in out of fear and alienates everybody in the process

Ryder should've been able to ride that Jackman bump, but the booking fucked him over real bad.

I also liked Jeremy Piven, who was crazy enough to try a crossbody

I don't like him but the dude has like 18 million followers on twitter. He's not exactly a d-list celeb. This isn't as bad as having larry the cable guy or grumpy cat.

Yeah, I can see how he's not as bad as some, but he's still very American-centric and WWE do so love to bang on about how they're an international product viewed worldwide. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a 'celebrity' on WWE and been totally lost as to what they're famous for.

klonere

Banned
Yeah, I can see how he's not as bad as some, but he's still very American-centric and WWE do so love to bang on about how they're an international product viewed worldwide. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a 'celebrity' on WWE and been totally lost as to what they're famous for.

Idk most of my peers in Ireland would know who Wiz Khalifa is.

That said Wiz is quickly becoming irrelevant as fuck and is going to be a totally incoherent stoned mess so I hope they don't get him to do anything beyond some heavily doctored songs.

RP912

Banned
Shame that Wale can't host raw. Probably one of the only rappers that actually knows what the hell is going on in wrestling.

Well, shit. I guess I'm just getting old - pretty sure if I started talking about Wiz Khalifa to anyone I know they wouldn't have a clue.

That's because you don't listen to the hippity hop. You spend all your time watching trashy deathmatch wrestling that probably have trash buttrock music!

Sephzilla

All this talk about Arn got me thinking. Is he the prototype TMF? Like if you were building TMF from the ground up, would it be Arn Anderson?

Pretty much.

Arn is so TMF that if you're building a TMF from the ground up, you hope Arn doesn't find out and comes to fuck him up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Why couldn't we get Amber Rose instead? Ugh, why why why

go google her if you're not in the know. she's...pretty much perf

Limit

All this talk about Arn got me thinking. Is he the prototype TMF? Like if you were building TMF from the ground up, would it be Arn Anderson?

I would expect a TMF to be one both metaphorically and literally. Which is gross but hey, that's the price you pay to be a TMF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
speaking of buttmusic, there is a 2014 version of the CZW theme song. Sucks. Original forever.

nobody wants an updated CZW theme. the original is the best, anything less would be uncivilized.

RP912

Banned
For those that don't know Wiz or curious to actually listen to him...don't bother :/

Listen to the superior Domo Genesis or legendary Devin the Dude which both talk about the same subject matter as Wiz but ten times better.

BTW

Original CZW theme>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HD version of CZW theme

The good news is exercise doesn't need to be done at all to lose a ton of weight. It BARELY helps.

There are some things you MUST be prepared to do though.

- Track EVERYTHING
- Kill sugars. 0 tolerance.
- If you want soda, go 0 cal diet. I did. diet Ginger Ale keeps me sane.
- No breads
- All the meats and cheeses
- and chicken
- and some nuts, but don't go buckwild on cashews

Get that happening and you're gonna lose, my friend. And on top of that, if you go full-blown keto diet (<20 carbs each day + high fat content) all gas and bloat exits your body and you will drop 5+ lbs of water weight quickly. It's a nice boost to start.

Ugh, I know I need to at some point, but I can't imagine going without soda and booze. :(

When Cena goes into the HoF, will there be "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants? Should there be? It seems so engrained in what his character is that it almost wouldn't feel right without them. But I can see it being odd at a HoF ceremony.

bjork

Ugh, I know I need to at some point, but I can't imagine going without soda and booze. :(

I'm only getting in soda to alleviate headaches when they arise. I feel like the last time I quit soda, it took about two weeks before it didn't bother me too much.

When Cena goes into the HoF, will there be "Let's Go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants? Should there be? It seems so engrained in what his character is that it almost wouldn't feel right without them. But I can see it being odd at a HoF ceremony.

WWE will be out of business by then, so there won't be a HoF to put him in.

Kaladin

There will be.

He'll give the same sly wink and nod he gives to it now and say "I love you guys."

Sephzilla

They will be there and Cole will walk up to the podium and declare that it's another split crowd (when the crowd is actually 90% Cena sucks & boos since it's a smark crowd). I actually wish the Hall of Fame went back to smaller venues.

jmdajr

If Cena suddenly retires they can fast track him into the HOF like Edge.

edit: plus what is Cena tragically passes away? He'd be in there quick.
Man this is horrible to say, but who'd get the rub off of that?

______ is the winner of the 20XX Royal Rumble. He did it for Cena!

Ok..lets not think about that again.

Top Bottom