• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

zychi

Banned

g136950062774501009.jpg

Barrage

Doesn't bode well if Sydal's opening shows right now in terms of ROH's plans for him. I wouldn't say the World Title scene's as strong as it's ever been right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a shitty RoH show on now? Only reason I can see for people talking about Moose.

Doesn't bode well if Sydal's opening shows right now in terms of ROH's plans for him. I wouldn't say the World Title scene's as strong as it's ever been right now.

I'm not sure if they can guarantee having Sydal available when they need him, he's getting a lot of bookings all over the place.

Is ICW like CZW but better?

Yes. Also, Scottish. They're influenced a fair bit by ECW, but it's not all hardcore matches, lots of variety on their shows and a crazy crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nerd Chat is open for RoH then, friends:

#wrasslegaf
irc.synirc.net

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why isn't Moose in the Double Double? He has the physical characteristics. Very tall. Very strong. Prince Nana deserves better, for sure, but Moose does too.

Why isn't Moose in the Double Double? He has the physical characteristics. Very tall. Very strong. Prince Nana deserves better, for sure, but Moose does too.

Plus he was a legit NFL player for a couple of years. Evidently he wanted to learn wrestling in ROH and not NXT but I'm sure he'll wind up in the E in a couple of years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Plus he was a legit NFL player for a couple of years. Evidently he wanted to learn wrestling in ROH and not NXT but I'm sure he'll wind up in the E in a couple of years.

He's 30, he'd better hurry up!

LOL - I said "who's that fatass with the Bullet Club shirt in the crowd? It was goddamn Karl Anderson. Lose some weight.

Barrage

The "Internet Darlings" is easily the worst thing i've ever heard a wrestler referred to. And i'm including Bneoit in the last five years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The "Internet Darlings" is easily the worst thing i've ever heard a wrestler referred to. And i'm including Bneoit in the last five years.

I threw up a little in my mouth when they said that. No self-awareness at all. At least the Young Backs are a parody...or are they?

Alucard

Banned
That Catcus Jack elbow tho...

Absolutely love Mark Briscoe's Cactus Jack elbow. Great stuff.

Oh man, the venue looks great. And ROH has a Spanish announce table. Haha.

Production values are pretty hot for an ROH show. The match graphics are pretty hype. This honestly feels bigger league than any ROH show I've seen so far.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Karl Anderson giving Chris Hero a run for his money. Eating Spirit.

Choomp

Banned
Hey does anyone have that gif here where the camera just cuts to the crowd for no reason during a match? It's important(nope)

Top Bottom