• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

UberTag

Dude came in today with having knocked Cena out.

Dude left today with Cena having knocked him out, waking him up with water, making him physically tap with both hands multiple times, and then knocking him out again.

He genuinely couldn't have looked worse. Even if he was Bray Wyatt getting the shit kicked out of him to the point of crying and begging for his life on his knees.
Despite all this, Alvarez will be happy with Rusev looking like a little bitch simply because he didn't job his meaningless title belt to Curtis Axel.

WM31, ladies and gentlemen.

When is the next NXT special. If it's not within a month of Mania I may just bow out

Hey WWE want a sweet storyline for total divas season 4 or 5 or whatever is next? How about raw after mania we do a complete roster switch. Send all the total divas back to NXT and bring all the NXT Women up to raw. You have a season worth of episodes and Women's wrestling on Raw just improved ten fold.

JavyOO7

Preview to Jericho Blu Ray/DVD is him talking about his Bray Wyatt cage match from the start. Not a fan of the match or a fan of Jericho's latest stint in WCW so I don't see myself buying this. I should see the match listing though...

Alucard

Banned
And yet people legit think Brock is staying for this half-ass trash

He's making a ton of money. I'm sure he's fine with whatever they give him. Brock doesn't seem like one of those guys who cares too much about his pro wrestling legacy like Bret or...Bret.

This is such an oddly booked WrestleMania

Your number one face isn't over
Your number two face is your biggest heel based on his tactics

Your two most over Superstars seem to be stuck in some cat and mouse ladder match
Your monster heel at best is a tweener in his feud. And gets paid a shit-ton of money to just stand around.

Almost everyone is phoning in their promos. Sting had... whatever that video was. Taker was via voiceover. Triple H didn't even show up this week.

...Wow. Who's the number two face?

Cagey

Banned
I think I watched 35 minutes of Raw. God bless fast forward.

Of everything in the show, it was Bray Wyatt who was still the least interesting portion of a nine hour TV show. Just shut the fuck up already.

TheBear

Your two most over Superstars seem to be stuck in some cat and mouse ladder match
Your monster heel at best is a tweener in his feud. And gets paid a shit-ton of money to just stand around.

Almost everyone is phoning in their promos. Sting had... whatever that video was. Taker was via voiceover. Triple H didn't even show up this week.

This should be stapled to a ham and sent to Hunter.

Taker ain't showing till Mania. That would have been fine if this wasn't the year they got Sting, or even if this wasn't the year Brock main-evented. Combine all three, and even without Reigns I don't think this Mania ever stood a chance of looking great. How can everybody be pumped for 2 months for an event where in the 3 big matches, half the competitors don't show up more than twice before?

Alucard

Banned
Alucard, how was Raw?

Haven't watched all of it yet, but stuff that I liked...

-Opening segment
-Heyman/Brock promo (masterclass worked shoot)
-Bray Wyatt segment
-Orton's RKO on Rollins

Stuff that was inoffensive:
-Bryan vs. Barrett
-Stardust vs. Ambrose

Haven't watched anything else, but the spoilers make it sound pretty boring outside of Cena/Axel/Rusev.

-Opening segment
-Bray Wyatt segment
-Orton's RKO on Rollins

-Bryan vs. Barrett
-Stardust vs. Ambrose

Haven't watched anything else, but the spoilers make it sound pretty boring outside of Cena/Axel/Rusev.

Interesting. I've been hearing a lot about the Cena/Rusev promo.

I just realized the only match I'm looking forward to seeing at Mania is the ladder match.

fucking hell, before I could at least count on Taker stealing the show but the streak is gone and I don't see him mixing well with Bray.

notworksafe

-Opening segment
-Bray Wyatt segment
-Orton's RKO on Rollins

-Bryan vs. Barrett
-Stardust vs. Ambrose

Yeah I agree with you here. The good parts were very good for sure but more a bland Raw than bad one overall.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Genius songwriting right here. By gawd!!!

is this what music has become, barely singing and doing the same shit over and over again

We need New day dancing to this

That's music? A guy saying hol up hol up hol up for 3 minutes. No instruments, can't sing, the guy is just talking into the mic. Spin, explain please..........

It's truly awful, but hey feminism and all that. Let's ignore the match is incredibly sloppy, slow, filled with botches and not entertaining whatsoever. #GiveDivasAChance

Where's my cocoa butter?

What a horrible night for this thread.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No!! His chair!

Again!

22!

WHY ME!!!
Did you say 22?

tumblr_njiwt4Yp1Q1s0ge99o1_400.gif

SmithnCo

I think I watched 35 minutes of Raw. God bless fast forward.

Of everything in the show, it was Bray Wyatt who was still the least interesting portion of a nine hour TV show. Just shut the fuck up already.

Wyatt has really gotten lame, can they at least attempt to forward his character besides destroying his chair twice? All he does is blabber constantly and it never goes anywhere.

UberTag

Wyatt has really gotten lame, can they at least attempt to forward his character besides destroying his chair twice? All he does is blabber constantly and it never goes anywhere.
You say that as if other people on the roster are "forwarding their characters" and not blabbering constantly while spinning their wheels.
That's what they ALL do in 2015.
Watch a different wrestling program if you want character advancement through dynamically changing and evolving storylines that don't crawl at a snail's pace.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm disappointed in those posts. As a whole it reflects on us really poorly.

SmithnCo

You say that as if other people on the roster are "forwarding their characters" and not blabbering constantly while spinning their wheels.
That's what they ALL do in 2015.
Watch a different wrestling program if you want character advancement through dynamically changing and evolving storylines that don't crawl at a snail's pace.

True, but they keep teasing that Wyatt has some backstory and never make anything of it. Meanwhile he just cuts what is essentially the same promo over and over again. He's like the poster child of going nowhere in WWE.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

The idea that all the female wrestlers on the roster are garbage because of that Summer/AJ match is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.

i6NXzjBjLvUQV.gif

Slay a bit Beef.
I'm still team #givedivasachance, even if that diva is AJ fucking Lee. They deserve better. At least there are two active feuds in the divas division.

Top Bottom