• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

RP912

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;155337118 said:
Goddamn y'all got some sort of BUG last night from watchin' raw.

I suggest playing some DmC: DE stat~

waiting for Cities: Skylines to get release so I can cure the Raw bug.

joelseph

So on Total Divas did the Bellas quit quit or not? And if they did how can they explain the storylines with TD being behind WWE?

RP912

Banned
Reigns feels like a complete afterthought you would never know mania is in 2 weeks

I'm waiting for Reigns to cut a promo and say "don't do drugs...TO THE EXTREME!". Dude got thrown into something he's really not ready to accomplished....but we'll see what happens come mania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're not worried about Reigns looking amazing because he won't win the title at Mania, and if he does, he will promptly be robbed of it by Seth Rollins.

Would anyone like to make an avatar bet for a year, and has a 10+ post per day ratio? I say Brock Lesnar retains in the championship match.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
More Emma and Summer Rae. Or just get rid of the Divas and tell everyone to watch NXT's womens division instead.
You can't just remove representation on national television. How else would you inspire future generations to become divas?

Also Emma is back down on NXT.

Aiii

So not worth it
We're not worried about Reigns looking amazing because he won't win the title at Mania, and if he does, he will promptly be robbed of it by Seth Rollins.

Would anyone like to make an avatar bet for a year, and has a 10+ post per day ratio? I say Brock Lesnar retains in the championship match.

Mania would have been so much better if they just went with Rollins vs Lesnar at Mania.

Oh, what could have been...

RP912

Banned
Mania would have been the shit if Real ass Orton was wrestling Lesnar. So much realness in that main event it's giving me chills.

JavyOO7

Nikki is good and getting better. Wish she would go to NXT and go the gauntlet against the ladies division over there each week. And then she loses against Bayley her last week there because Bayley is AWESOME.

But Nikki, when given time and having a competent opponent can have a good match. She had a pretty good one with Paige on the 1/6/15 Main Event.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nikki is good and getting better. Wish she would go to NXT and go the gauntlet against the ladies division over there each week. And then she loses against Bayley her last week there because Bayley is AWESOME.

But Nikki, when given time and having a competent opponent can have a good match. She had a pretty good one with Paige on the 1/6/15 Main Event.

One learns from Cena, the other from Bryan. I don't think anyone expected that to come out how it came out.

You can't just remove representation on national television. How else would you inspire future generations to become divas?

The should takes the women,off tv for a,month or 2. Scap the divas name,and belt they have too much negative baggage.

Bring back the woman's division. Have a tournament to,crown the first champ.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not surprised. Cena is a better wrestler than Bryan.

Dop0qc3.jpg

here we go

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The should takes the women,off tv for a,month or 2. Scap the divas name,and belt they have too much negative baggage.

You can't really trust or expect them to book anything long term such as this. You can however #givedivasachance every Monday on Monday Night Raw, live.

Sephzilla

Yes you can and honestly keeping them on TV hurts them more than not having them on TV.

I like slightconfuse's idea of taking the women off of TV for 2 months and then reboot the division with a new name.

jmdajr

Brock retaining would be what makes the most sense. It be insane if he lost really. Tarnishing the legacy of Taker and Cena.

Saying that, I do not have 100% confidence he will win.

We're going to learn how fucking crazy Vince is soon enough.

notworksafe

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Brock is going to win and I hope they keep that belt on him for another year. Then give Reigns another shot.

Heroman

Banned
Brock retaining would be what makes the most sense. It be insane if he lost really. Tarnishing the legacy of Taker and Cena.

Saying that, I do not have 100% confidence he will win.

We're going to learn how fucking crazy Vince is soon enough.
What legacy, Brock gonna lose.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I truly believe there is no chance in hell Lesnar goes to UFC. He's just negotiating. He's done with training camps. He knows if he goes back he'll be exposed again, and his age IS a factor.

The only way to get the title off of Brock is to have Seth do it. Keeps Lesnar still legendary, and puts him in a chase story, which is great. Which means we get Bork destroying things to try to get to Seth.

RP912

Banned
There's going to be a lot of disappointed people when Reigns gives Bork the biggest upset since Daniel Bryan at WM 28.

Watch...spear and the pin within 10 seconds.

notworksafe

It sorta makes sense that they are putting a lot of effort into the IC/US titles as well if Brock is going to have the main title. Might as well prop up the belts that are around.

The WWE is giving Connor "The Crusher" Michalek the first Warrior Award. Which of you assholes is going to criticize this choice?

Also, watch Daniel Bryan get completely omitted while discussing this kid. Only John Cena will be mentioned.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Also, I truly believe there is no chance in hell Lesnar goes to UFC. He's just negotiating. He's done with training camps. He knows if he goes back he'll be exposed again, and his age IS a factor.

The only way to get the title off of Brock is to have Seth do it. Keeps Lesnar still legendary, and puts him in a chase story, which is great. Which means we get Bork destroying things to try to get to Seth.
If he was going to wwe, no way wwe mentions it last night.

in fact going as far as saying the walkout, and him showing up at the ufc ppv was one big work.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yes you can and honestly keeping them on TV hurts them more than not having them on TV.

I like slightconfuse's idea of taking the women off of TV for 2 months and then reboot the division with a new name.
You're actually expecting WWE to stick with a program when they pretty much never stick with a program.

Patryn

If they wanted to really build a woman, they should bring someone up, cut promos about how they're not a Diva, run through the Divas, win the title, and then trash the title. Fucking destroy it, and burn it like Jimmy Havoc did with the Progress staff
I'm still not quite sure how that was a "cunt" promo, but whatever
. Cut a promo about how that title means nothing and is worthless.

Then you can bring in a new woman's title. It would even create feuds afterwards with people like AJ and Paige feeling disrespected.

I think they've done bits of it, but they need to just go whole hog with it. They won't, though, because it'll kind of implicitly bury the current division.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The WWE is inducting Connor "The Crusher" Michaelk. Which of you assholes is going to criticize this choice?

Also, watch Daniel Bryan get completely omitted while discussing this kid. Only John Cena will be mentioned.

Some people did last night. Don't go back in there though.

I do think it's a little disingenuous for WWE to use Warrior talking about an award he wanted for someone else, that was COMPLETELY different, to make this something else. In the end it's still good, though. Just watching the HoF last year and hearing what Warrior wanted the award to be for (people who bust their ass behind the scenes) and having WWE repurpose it was strange.

It's still great, though.

Bandini

Good morning, WrassleGAF. I turned off RAW and went to bed after that bullshit with Cena and Rusev last night, let's see how the rest of the night went... ::catches up on thread::

Oh... no...

Because you don't give an award to backstage staff when you're cutting their resources and working them like dogs because you needed to cut costs to make the Network profitable. That's just opening the door to them complaining.

If they wanted to really build a woman, they should bring someone up, cut promos about how they're not a Diva, run through the Divas, win the title, and then trash the title. Fucking destroy it, and burn it like Jimmy Havoc did with the Progress staff

Then you can bring in a new woman's title. It would even create feuds afterwards with people like AJ and Paige feeling disrespected.

I think they've done bits of it, but they need to just go whole hog with it. They won't, though, because it'll kind of implicitly bury the current division.

I like Jason agnew's idea where Charlotte is brought up. Kills Nikkei, dumps the belt in the trash and proclaims she is a wrestler not a diva

RP912

Banned
It's good to see Connor receiving an award. I just hope that the WWE really takes heed to the Warrior wanting change like honor for the boys in the back...like the writers that get fired on a regular basis because Vince is picky.

Baby steps I supposed.

Sephzilla

Some people did last night. Don't go back in there though.

I do think it's a little disingenuous for WWE to use Warrior talking about an award he wanted for someone else, that was COMPLETELY different, to make this something else. In the end it's still good, though. Just watching the HoF last year and hearing what Warrior wanted the award to be for (people who bust their ass behind the scenes) and having WWE repurpose it was strange.

It's still great, though.

seriously, what the fuck happened

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He's just Jimmy "The Cunt" Havoc

Top Bottom