• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

tm24

I wonder if Strong loses here, Excalibur and PWG will strip the title from him
V3OHQVQ.png
The board of directors will decide they aren't fucking children and not give a shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of gender shaming out of Maria. I don't know how anyone can cheer for her ignorant ass. She should be with the Briscoes.

Alucard

Banned
Look at Maria getting more promo time and having better acting chops than any woman on WWE television today. More character than any of them too.

Not a fan of the gender shaming, but she's a heel. You're not supposed to cheer her, Vince.

Barrage

Hey...I'm not at all familiar with Maria's Post-WWE stuff, but she's doing some pretty good heel work here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno, I started to cringe at certain parts of that promo.

Yeah, she's still as bad as she was pretend-crying when Ziggler broke up with her. It's just a shame she's playing a bigot and I don't think RoH realizes what they're doing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
one lone streamer makes its way into the ring, symbolic of ejaculate just BARELY getting close.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is the bottom of the barrel right now as far as misogyny goes. RoH needs to take a good long look at themselves and what they're promoting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know Maria was in WWE, but did she ever train as a wrestler?

This is the bottom of the barrel right now as far as misogyny goes. RoH needs to take a good long look at themselves and what they're promoting.

Its not cool but come on are you really saying this is as bad as some of the WWE stuff from the early 00s? Like Test being Stacy Keibler's abusive boyfriend? Or the Vince - Sable 'relationship'?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Its not cool but come on are you really saying this is as bad as some of the WWE stuff from the early 00s? Like Test being Stacy Keibler's abusive boyfriend? Or the Vince - Sable 'relationship'?

No, I didn't even mention WWE. This is not what I am saying.

Alucard

Banned
Weak-looking finisher there, but more of a comedy break than anything. Thought it was fine for its position on the card.

ACH is another guy I love in PWG but I find boring in ROH. He is still an amazing wrestler in ROH, but he is missing the playfulness that makes him unique in PWG.

Top Bottom