• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Barrage

I wonder how Christopher Daniels really feels about this basic-ass Disco Inferno gimmick. Maybe he likes it 'cuz it's different, doesn't care if he's not taken seriously anymore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I missed the part where we compare that fat fucking Egg Karl Anderson to someone else's stomach. He's fat!

And I even LIKE Anderson. You indie nerds need to put down the trashbag shields and pitchforks.

I missed the part where we compare that fat fucking Egg Karl Anderson to someone else's stomach. He's fat!

And I even LIKE Anderson. You indie nerds need to put down the trashbag shields and pitchforks.

you are a god damn baboon

Anderson is in great shape and looks dope. Fantastic wrestling physique.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Explain to me this stupid fucking booking on how a single wrestler should wrestle this stupid-ass booking?

I honestly don't think I'm being unfair. Shit happens and Gallows was picked up at the border - you make the most of it - but Egghead being in this on his own is just...

I'm just saying that even if you think he's out of shape, it's not affecting his match quality. And ultimately that is what matters, right?

So far this match has kinda stunk.

Alucard

Banned
So, what did ya'll think of Sydal vs. Alexander? Just finished it. Super hot opener IMO. That lumbar check sell was superb. And that kick to kill counter was just...damn. What a match to kick things off. Seriously.

RP912

Banned
So, what did ya'll think of Sydal vs. Alexander? Just finished it. Super hot opener IMO. That lumbar check sell was superb. And that kick to kill counter was just...damn. What a match to kick things off. Seriously.

The opener was good. No complaints.

The match afterwards however......

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Commentary needs to make up its mind. "Here is the Kingdom, Internet Darlings" "A lot of people on the internet hate The Kingdom" "And there they go, The Kingdom, Internet Darlings!"

The fact that NJPW wants Taven and Bennett to be pushed big and is bringing them in shows me that even the best companies and bookers can make shit decisions from time to time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, BJ Whitmer and Roddy Strong. Great. Now I can make dinner and not miss anything.

Pretty much how I feel. I feel bad for Whitmer. He shoulda been someone, years ago, but now he has no employable skills and will continue to wrestle for the indies until he dies. Really a shame.

Pretty much how I feel. I feel bad for Whitmer. He shoulda been someone, years ago, but now he has no employable skills and will continue to wrestle for the indies until he dies. Really a shame.

gotta disagree with you about Whitmer. Never felt like he was anything more than a mid tier guy in the indies

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
As much as I like the wrestling in ROH; they should just poach the WWE promo package creators and let them at it. These backstory promos & cut-ups are teeeerrrible.

Also, Moose looked good. Like him.

The fact that NJPW wants Taven and Bennett to be pushed big and is bringing them in shows me that even the best companies and bookers can make shit decisions from time to time.

I think Bennett's solid but Taven may be the most generic guy in wrestling. There has to be someone better they can use.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone actually like BJ Whitmer? I can see why someone would like Strong, but not Whitmer. He's never impressed me in any way.

I just feel bad because he's been hurt, horrifically, so often and never got anything for it. That's the real truth of pro wrasslin.

Alucard

Banned
This match is killing the crowd.

Maria will wake 'em up after this, and then the final four matches are stacked to high heaven. Gotta get 'em to come down here to save their energy for Styles/ACH, El Patron/Lethal, Bucks/reDRagon, and the ME.

...Samoa Joe is also gonna show up at some point. This PPV is going until 1130.

I wonder if Strong loses here, Excalibur and PWG will strip the title from him
V3OHQVQ.png

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Is Jimmy Jacobs drinking wine / vodka at the announce table?? That bottle doesn't look like a water bottle.

Top Bottom