• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

RP912

Banned
Unskippable cutscenes in 2015, other cutscenes you need to button through in order to get to the gameplay, more limited player choices in Hotline Miami 2 than in the original (have to play certain stages with certain characters). Just seems more bloated than the original, which was lean like Finn Balor.

I canceled my preorder because I knew something wasn't right about the game. The original didn't really need a sequel because it was so perfect. I'll probably get HL2 later down the road but meh...

I'm more hyped for the soundtrack than the actual game.

Penguin

Mizdow is winning the jobber battle royal

The problem with that.. to me anyhow is Mania should be seen as the "season finale" if we're using a TV analogy. And not like just another episode.

It should be the end of a ton of amazing storylines and the start of some new fun angles and the likes.

This WrestleMania has been such a bunch of missed opportunities.

No Bryan vs Brock.

No Stardust vs Golddust.

No Taker vs Sting
fuck you guys I want it

No Miz vs Mizdow

No payoff to either Ambrose/Rollins or Roman/Rollins

It ASTOUNDS me that they missed on literally all of these but Roman/Rollins, likely.

The problem with that.. to me anyhow is Mania should be seen as the "season finale" if we're using a TV analogy. And not like just another episode.

It should be the end of a ton of amazing storylines and the start of some new fun angles and the likes.

It should but lets face it, Mania hasn't ended anything for years outside of Taker stuff, now Backlash/Extreme Rules is the final destination where wins are traded back and things actually reach a conclusion.

bjork

We're not worried about Reigns looking amazing because he won't win the title at Mania, and if he does, he will promptly be robbed of it by Seth Rollins.

Would anyone like to make an avatar bet for a year, and has a 10+ post per day ratio? I say Brock Lesnar retains in the championship match.

I'm only 9.38, but I'd ban bet you for a year. Avatar bets are indie flippy shit.

imBask

Banned
so I gave up after Wiz Khalifa and the Divas match, what happened in the last hour?

the Heyman promo was so good I knew everything would go downhill from there so

This WrestleMania has been such a bunch of missed opportunities.

No Bryan vs Brock.

No Stardust vs Golddust.

No Taker vs Sting
fuck you guys I want it

No Miz vs Mizdow

No payoff to either Ambrose/Rollins or Roman/Rollins

Man when you see this it's pretty disappointing.

Stardust & Goldust, Miz & Mizdow has been some of the best long term booking on WWE's program right now. I can't understand why they're not on card for Wrestlemania, for some reason I really thought they were already (probably because it seemed logical). I'm starting to feel like it's not really worth watching WWE year round, and you can probably jump in for the Summerslam run, and then again at Royal Rumble for the 'Road to Wrestlemania'.

Mizdow turning on Miz at Mania will probably be the one thing everybody here absolutely likes. Why would you want it done earlier and instead have a match between them that Sandow would likely lose at the event

Hey I'm not saying it's what I want to happen, more that it's what they would almost certainly do to bugger up a good thing going by past Wrestlemania events.
In other words we likely lose either way.

Yeah Dave is in great form on the podcast, as well as calling out the racist stuff it ''almost takes talent to ruin Bryan this much so quickly'' he sounds totally demoralized. Dude seems to have a case of whooping cough too.

I NEVER NARC'D ON NOBODY, MAN

Beef would snitch on Beef if he had the chance!

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-Fast-and-Furious-Spin-Off.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm getting stuff done before I launch Cities Skylines because otherwise I won't ever do it. B ut once it's launched, I plan to spend half the time taunting Europeans about my ability to play it earlier than them.

Pizoxuat

I'm a little bitter about the ladder match, because when it outshines the matches with the part-timers so much they can just say "Well of course it's a dangerous spotfest" and continue to downplay how popular the guys in it are.

I'm getting stuff done before I launch Cities Skylines because otherwise I won't ever do it. B ut once it's launched, I plan to spend half the time taunting Europeans about my ability to play it earlier than them.

It's just clicked over live on Steam - available for download and play :D

RP912

Banned
Yall seriously doing a loser leaves GAF bet over the obvious Reigns victory?

I would put my career on the line but it took me a year to make it to the mid card...I paid my dues.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yall seriously doing a loser leaves GAF bet over the obvious Reigns victory?

I would put my career on the line but it took me a year to make it to the mid card...I paid my dues.

These are really high stakes, namely because bjork feels like he has nothing to lose. I feel like I have a lot to lose, a lot of...posts.

Patryn

Betting your account over this seems really stupid. I mean, what do you gain? The other person is gone, so the community gets smaller along with the knowledge that you're right?

Is your account really worth that little?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Betting your account over this seems really stupid. I mean, what do you gain? The other person is gone, so the community gets smaller along with the knowledge that you're right?

Is your account really worth that little?

It's not about the result, it's about the drama that unfolds when the stakes are high. I'll make bets on anything just to add some drama to whatever I bet on.

Top Bottom