• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

jred2k

I don't why I ever bothered taking a First Aid course. Last night Cena taught me that if I ever encounter someone who's unconscious, I just have to splash them with water.

jmdajr

If they absolutely had to make Cena look strong last night, I don't understand why they couldn't have made Rusev pass out, Cena refuse to give up the lock, and just have Lana say everything she said.

Instead, Rusev passes out from Cena's lock... he comes to, only to meet another Cena lock, where he taps out furiously with two hands. fuck.

Maybe Cena will lose!
lol

I still think Rusev will hurt Cena in the feels, when he crushes Hulk Hogan on Raw. How much more Rocky can you get?

JavyOO7

Oh man, Sheamus vs Bryan at Extreme Rules 2012 was great. I feel it should have been longer but it was still good for a 2 out of 3 falls matchup.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You ever notice when you watch WCW during its boom, they almost always pan to shots close to the ring and get a wide, moving spread of people looking like they're partying?

But if you watch Raw now they'll randomly cut to someone in the way back with their lone Cena sign and not pan away?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, let's draw a line in the sand.

This is an avatar bet - at Wrestlemania, for the Championship match.

- This only applies to the championship match, Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns.
- This does not apply to anything beyond the match result and the rules standing. For instance...

If Roman Reigns wins via DQ, Brock Lesnar retains - therefore people on THE BEAST side of the line win.

If Brock Lesnar loses via Countout, he retains, THE BEAST side wins.

If Roman Reigns beats Brock Lesnar and receives the title (pinfall or submission, naturally) and then Seth Rollins cashes in and wins the title, BALEE DAT team wins.

If Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar is stripped of the title after the match, whoever had the title pre-strip wins.

In the event of a "Brock just won but an authority figure comes down and RESTARTS the match" scenario, whoever wins the restarted match is the winner.

Rules: tag your avatar with BALEE DAT if you are on the side of the Holy Roman Empire. Tag it with THE BEAST if you're siding with Lesnar.

If your side wins - you can have any avatar you want. I encourage you to continue to rep who you had chosen
If your side loses - your avatar must say something involving "BALEE DAT" or "THE BEAST" depending on the winner. Some wiggle room is acceptable as long as you balee or have been eaten by the beast. Your avatar must also showcase the image of the winner.

Losers: you will wear this avatar until the next big Pay-Per-View, SUMMERSLAM. That's right. 3 months. This is a BIG ONE. Let's get crazy.

As always, an admin has confirmed those who bet and don't live up to the bet are subject to a junioring. Thank you very much!

Now let's get crazy. I'm in. GO LESNAR GO

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If they absolutely had to make Cena look strong last night, I don't understand why they couldn't have made Rusev pass out, Cena refuse to give up the lock, and just have Lana say everything she said.

Instead, Rusev passes out from Cena's lock... he comes to, only to meet another Cena lock, where he taps out furiously with two hands. fuck.

The worst part of it is that this is one of the matches that actually kind of works.

Like the entire card at WM is ancient dudes who never show up and haven't wrestled in months or years or have fake returns where they just have shit on the monitor.

Kaladin

You ever notice when you watch WCW during its boom, they almost always pan to shots close to the ring and get a wide, moving spread of people looking like they're partying?

But if you watch Raw now they'll randomly cut to someone in the way back with their lone Cena sign and not pan away?

They're hoping for individual reaction shots. Showing members of the WWE Universe reacting to things rather than some random group partying.

scabro

- This does not apply to anything beyond the match result and the rules standing. For instance...

If Roman Reigns wins via DQ, Brock Lesnar retains - therefore people on THE BEAST side of the line win.

If Roman Reigns beats Brock Lesnar and receives the title (pinfall or submission, naturally) and then Seth Rollins cashes in and wins the title, BALEE DAT team wins.

If Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar is stripped of the title after the match, whoever had the title pre-strip wins.

In the event of a "Brock just won but an authority figure comes down and RESTARTS the match" scenario, whoever wins the restarted match is the winner.

Rules: tag your avatar with BALEE DAT if you are on the side of the Holy Roman Empire. Tag it with THE BEAST if you're siding with Lesnar.

If your side wins - you can have any avatar you want. I encourage you to continue to rep who you had chosen
If your side loses - your avatar must say something involving "BALEE DAT" or "THE BEAST" depending on the winner. Some wiggle room is acceptable as long as you balee or have been eaten by the beast. Your avatar must also showcase the image of the winner.

Losers: you will wear this avatar until the next big Pay-Per-View, SUMMERSLAM. That's right. 3 months. This is a BIG ONE. Let's get crazy.

As always, an admin has confirmed those who bet and don't live up to the bet are subject to a junioring. Thank you very much!

what happens if i bet, and dont live up to it?

do i become Jr. Junior, master of Juniors?

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

I'll update my avi as soon as I get home.

#TEAMBEAST

Looks like you have all the carny finish scenarios covered. I may go in on this one for #TEAMBEAST.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Community driven permanent bans seems against the TOS.

9w9IQ7I.gif

What if Seth cashes in mid-match and it becomes a triple threat and Seth wins?

Not sure it can work like that, but if it does, we'll have to call it a wash.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Sid is shit, but I also think he's one of the few good champions of the dying years of WCW. I'm always kind of surprised how well he was booked when it was WCW 2000.

also lol i can't believe to this day they tried to put Jarrett in the Hogan spot.

Kaladin

What if Kevin Owens decides he doesn't want to wait and takes his spot in the Wrestlemania main event, crushing both Lesnar and Reigns?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You would welch on a bet with WrassleGAF? My word.

Toki767

Don't really care enough about Brock vs Reigns (or any of the matches for Mania this year really) to do a bet.

I wish someone would do a tell all interview or something about what went on backstage between the Royal Rumble and Mania, specifically with Vince and creative team because this is easily the worst WrestleMania season in recent memory. Maybe even ever.

miserable

The Great Khali says he's healthy enough to return in the ring.He'll be the perfect fodder for the newly crowned champ Reigns.I mean if conquering THE BEAST doesn't get him over, slaying a real GIANT will surely do.

Kaladin

I'm in. #TeamBeast

Top Bottom