• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Patryn

I think Sid is shit, but I also think he's one of the few good champions of the dying years of WCW. I'm always kind of surprised how well he was booked when it was WCW 2000.

also lol i can't believe to this day they tried to put Jarrett in the Hogan spot.

Was that the period in which Sid would just come out in the middle of jobber matches, power bomb everyone involved, then "pin" them and count that as a win so he could beat Goldberg's record?

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/92193/wwe-taking-aim-at-the-bullet-club.html?p=1

WWE TAKING AIM AT THE BULLET CLUB

WWE have registered to trademark the old Kliq hand gesture for merchandise purposes.

The Bullet Club currently uses the same gesture.

Below is WWE's version that they are trying to trademark:
unnamed.jpg

You ever notice when you watch WCW during its boom, they almost always pan to shots close to the ring and get a wide, moving spread of people looking like they're partying?

But if you watch Raw now they'll randomly cut to someone in the way back with their lone Cena sign and not pan away?

I have never in my life had as much fun at any event like a WCW Nitro. It was the best time I ever had. People were really crazy and 100% into everything that was going on in the ring. Guy next to me out his friend in a torture rack as Lex was doing it in the ring. I never laughed so hard.

God it was fun.

Toki767

If Brock was walking out of Mania with the title, they would have fed Bryan to him. Simple as that. Reigns is winning and Rollins is failing his cash-in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I could watch Kevin Sullivan do guest bookings all day. It's too bad Vince hires soap opera writers because Sullivan would be a huge asset to creative.

Hasney

I could watch Kevin Sullivan do guest bookings all day. It's too bad Vince hires soap opera writers because Sullivan would be a huge asset to creative.

They've got Heyman, Dusty and Dutch and refuse to use them in that capacity. Sullivan would have even less chance.

notworksafe

Brock can't even bother to show up on Raw to do promo for his match! Meanwhile, Roman is there every night for the Reigndrops.

Brock doesn't need to show up, that's why he employs an advocate to take care of the small time stuff for him. Meanwhile, Reigns needs all the practice and work he can get...and even then he's getting outclassed at his own Raw main event.

Poor guy :(

Not wrestling related, but possibly one of the worst games I've seen on Steam Greenlight.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404111723

Wait no, changed my mind...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404348171

Saints & Sinners is my last attempt at game devlopment and I have porred my heart and soul in to this game for the last year.

Saints & Sinners is a game in which you play as the anti christ and angels have been sent to earth to find you. The player must navigate thier way through the world and send angels back in time with his (or hers) pulse. Beware though the path is also riddled with gods own mischief makers who can resist your power.
There's a whole lotta Dad Dick in that first one.

jred2k

Its amazing how Steam has gone from being seen as the last bastion of PC gaming to a glorified version of the App Store. The sheer amount of no-effort bullshit on there is staggering.

Comments like this too

"Not for me,will upvote for others." really don't help stop it from turning into a dumping ground of crap. It gives me hope that my own feeble attempts will someday make it on Steam.

There's a whole lotta Dad Dick in that first one.

Yeah the whole thing is odd.

Thank you for brining the first one to my attention, I have upvoted it.

Bloody Yorkshire lot.

imBask

Banned
The Great Khali says he's healthy enough to return in the ring.He'll be the perfect fodder for the newly crowned champ Reigns.I mean if conquering THE BEAST doesn't get him over, slaying a real GIANT will surely do.

oh man he needs to join the Authority! Khali, Kane and Big Show in 3 on 3 action every week forever, I CAN'T CONTAIN MY BONER

Alucard

Banned
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/92193/wwe-taking-aim-at-the-bullet-club.html?p=1

WWE TAKING AIM AT THE BULLET CLUB

WWE have registered to trademark the old Kliq hand gesture for merchandise purposes.

The Bullet Club currently uses the same gesture.

Below is WWE's version that they are trying to trademark:
unnamed.jpg

Can you trademark a gesture? Like...if they wanted...could they have trademarked Bret doing this?

Bret-Hart-psd19519.png

Or Hulk Hogan posing, which has been parodied time and again in every wrestling company?

Sephzilla

Can you trademark a gesture? Like...if they wanted...could they have trademarked Bret doing this?

Bret-Hart-psd19519.png

Or Hulk Hogan posing, which has been parodied time and again in every wrestling company?

I'm pretty sure they wont be able to copyright the hand gesture to the point where wrestlers in other promotions cant do it on TV. That would be like copyrighting the thumbs up sign.

Bret-Hart-psd19519.png

DDP trademarked the diamond cutter hand sign, It's apperantly harder to do. Bullet Club will just say they are a parody and keep using it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sullivan would be so good with Wyatt. Could go to new, dark frontiers. Places he's never been before. The water...it's not hot.

Top Bottom