• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Alucard

Banned
Okay match between Styles and ACH there, but not the show stealer I was hoping for. Still cool to see them work together.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bobby Fish looks like such a fucking idiot. If you think he looks great, you need an adjustment.

Alucard

Banned
That bloody Sunday was pretty damn crazy, I'll agree to that. Looked like he legit drove his head and spine into the mat.

Alucard

Banned
So...are they maybe saving Samoa Joe for the main event, or will he speak just before then?

Expecting big things from this tag match.

RP912

Banned
Wait I'm confused...why the bullet club not interfering in any of each others matches tonight but in NJPW it's all in the game?

dream

Turned it on because for Samoa Joe vs. Alberto El Patron, and I see Shayna Bazler, and they're talking about NYBA and Ronda Rousey. This is off to a good start!

RP912

Banned
It makes sense though since Bullet Club are basically a bunch of gaijin who banded together after being put down by the Japanese man.

Well I mean, in New Japan they are heels because they are foreigners who want to take over. In ROH they aren't foreigners.

True. I guess when I think bullet club...I think a NWO type of faction that doesn't give a fuck about clean wins. It makes sense in NJPW.

Top Bottom