• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
listen to this disgusting crowd, dying to see a woman get kicked in the face.

Alucard

Banned
Fun match there. Not as good as their War of the Worlds contest, but still an enjoyable ride. The suck it chanting was FnP.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I cringe a lot when they bring in WWE chants and appeal to WWE crowd. Ehh...

Hey man, Mascara Dorada is a fucking wizard. He'll just come up with a new spot like it's no problem

I'm sad Ibushi's no longer a jr, if only because he and Mascara Dorada are two of the most inventive motherfuckers in wrestling and I'd kill to see them tear it up for 15-20 minutes.

So, Lethal retains in this match, right? I mean, he has to, doesn't he?

DQ finish probably.

I seriously don't know why this event is not clicking with me. I'm trying to like it but I'm not receiving anything. Hopefully the Alberto match and the main event will uplift my interest because......

*no shoot Sunday*

The reason why I stopped watching ROH because it's lacking soul. Its ends up becoming background noise no matter how hard I try to watch the promotion.

Like I said I'll finish it out since....wrestling.

Same feelings I have for ROH, I just rather watch this guys in PWG, Evolve or NJPW.

RP912

Banned
I seriously don't know why this event is not clicking with me. I'm trying to like it but I'm not receiving anything. Hopefully the Alberto match and the main event will uplift my interest because......

*no shoot Sunday*

The reason why I stopped watching ROH because it's lacking soul. Its ends up becoming background noise no matter how hard I try to watch the promotion.

somedevil

Knowing that
ROH can't afford Del Rio and can't book him going forward will make it tough to buy in to near-falls here.

Doesn't this also pertain to Styles also because
New Japan has told anyone booking him that he can't lose right now. So he will win or you get an overbooked finish.

Alucard

Banned

*no shoot Sunday*

I get what you're saying about soul. ROH is pretty self serious, which likely affects that. Not really full-on FnP, but not full-on athletic competition based either.

The opener is probably still my fave match on this show.

El Patron feels like a star on this show. Hell, even Lethal feels like a big deal due to his own ability and great booking over the past year.

Doesn't this also pertain to Styles also because
New Japan has told anyone booking him that he can't lose right now. So he will win or you get an overbooked finish.

Pretty much. Difference is that
Styles can't lose ANYWHERE outside of New Japan, so the results of his matches are a foregone conclusion.

RP912

Banned
I get what you're saying about soul. ROH is pretty self serious, which likely affects that. Not really full-on FnP, but not full-on athletic competition based either.

The opener is probably still my fave match on this show.

El Patron feels like a star on this show. Hell, even Lethal feels like a big deal due to his own ability and great booking over the past year.

Oh yeah I loved the opener. Syndal is still the shit.

The Alberto/Lethal match looking good so far...

Alucard

Banned
So...Samoa Joe to return with the KRD? lol

...I really hope not.

WHERE IS JOE? Hope it's not just a pre-recorded thing at the end of the show.

So...Samoa Joe to return with the KRD? lol

...I really hope not.

WHERE IS JOE? Hope it's not just a pre-recorded thing at the end of the show.

Thats the big question. If they don't bring him out until right before the main Joe can't be just be coming back for a few dates, right?

Rocky & Trent will be called Roppongi Vice, such a great name.

Pretty much. Difference is that
Styles can't lose ANYWHERE outside of New Japan, so the results of his matches are a foregone conclusion.

That's why more places are booking AJ against younger, up-and-coming guys so he can raise their profile by having a kick-ass match with them - everyone knows they're going to lose, but it's about seeing how well they can hang with the 'best in the world' at present.

Top Bottom