• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

No idea, holy shit at that promo though. I didn't think he had it in him. Shows what a guy can do with some good material.

Shit production though. They've already advertised Owens V Riley next week and they're talking like Rileys not been granted the match yet.

Yeah that was dumb. Idk why they did that. Blisses match with Carmella was in the commercial for next week too. How do you drop the ball that hard?

Guzim

It'll be amazing to see how they manage to make the Reigns/Lesnar feud look anywhere near as compelling considering Reigns has been in or near the main event ever since his singles run started and how he's had little to no interaction with Paul Heyman, let alone Brock.
The video package will show Brock defeating the Undertaker at WMXXX and Cena at Summerslam then it will show Roman winning the Royal Rumble. Afterwards it will show Roman's hardships he had to endure to get to the main event of Mania. This will all occur while showing clips of Brock and Roman's sitdown at Raw is Blizzard.

Recall

The video package will show Brock defeating the Undertaker at WMXXX and Cena at Summerslam then it will show Roman winning the Royal Rumble. Afterwards it will show Roman's hardships he had to endure to get to the main event of Mania. This will all occur while showing clips of Brock and Roman's sitdown at Raw is Blizzard.

And that is another reason why I don't watch RAW. All the events worth noting are summed up in the 30 second hype package before a PPV match.

Never once have I ever missed out on anything worthwhile before going into a big match.

Alucard

Banned
A ton of Lucha Underground love on the previous page. It's nice to see. Best weekly televised wrestling show going in 2015. It's not even close. My personal ranking:

1. Lucha Underground
2. Ring of Honor Wrestling

3. Smackdown
4. Raw
5. Main Event
6. TNA Impact

In terms of stuff I watch on TV or online, NJPW would be in the #2 position right now, and ROH 3rd.

iMax

B_3ccTdWQAAjSWn.jpg

tumblr_nejdutLNLN1tt2jjyo1_250.gif

Alucard

Banned
Rusev coming out with dudes in military getup would be quite a spectacle. I mean, he's still gonna lose, but that could be a very memorable entrance.

klonere

Banned
Damn the transition from jazzy mid 90s Raw is short and sharp, one week they are in Berlin (THE BIGGEST THING SINCE THE FALL OF THE WALL) next week its all Stone Cold walking through fire and brimestone and incredibly loud pyro for RAW IS WARRRR. I remember that was used for the PS1 WWE game I used to rent all the time which was my main exposure to the product.

That A-Ry promo last night was so good cos it was more or less 100% real #RealityEra. He's gonna need all new music and a new splash photo to reflect the rage and the beard respectively.

EDIT: Wow Rock's flying nothing splash sucks as does his entrance music.

bjork

How can you care about Lana when Sega 3D Classics OutRun comes out on 3DS today?

It's going to be glorious, my eyes can't wait!

bjork

I was about to go on a rant, looked it up and we're getting these in the EU on time now too! Yay!

It's the one I've wanted the most since the first wave started, and when someone made that "maybe if wave one performs well, the US will get wave 2" statement, I suckered for it and bought every one of them, even the Genesis games that really gain nothing from being in 3D. So to have it finally come out now... word.

bjork

Same here. Not like it was a chore though since I love their choices... other than Ecco.

The hard one to buy for me was Streets of Rage 1. I honestly felt bad spending money on it because I knew I wouldn't play it beyond seeing the 3D effect and going "man, even in 3D, I still hate this game."

Hasney

The hard one to buy for me was Streets of Rage 1. I honestly felt bad spending money on it because I knew I wouldn't play it beyond seeing the 3D effect and going "man, even in 3D, I still hate this game."

I love that game so much, but I know half of it is nostalgia from finishing it with my brother so many times.

Well, that and the awesome soundtrack.

bjork

I love that game so much, but I know half of it is nostalgia from finishing it with my brother so many times.

Well, that and the awesome soundtrack.

I'm down with SoR2, but I dislike 1 and 3. I think for similar reasons, as I used to play it with a friend of mine often, but also because it's in the sweet spot where it improved upon the first, but wasn't goofy like the third one with kangaroos and cyborgs and shit.

Sounds like Cena will have another variation of his Cenation soldiers to counter.
He can combine his WM 25 and 26 entrances, an army of bayonet twirling Cena shadow clones .

I need to pick one of these Sega 3D Classics up one day.
I got Shinobi 3 way back and it was wonderful, kind of wish they pushed for a few more of the meatier games so to speak like this one.
It's such a tease them doing the rather ho-hum Sonic 1 and then not doing the superior sequels.

klonere

Banned
jesus christ this Heyman/Lawler debate gets really fucking rough. Funny when Lawler says he doesn't know why Vince would let ECW come on Raw. Cos he was going to steal the gimmick and bury ECW in the end hehe.

also Stone Cold with some Reigns level botches on the mic before WM13

Tay-tay is the past, the real future of Pop-gaf is Arianna Grande

tumblr_nknovldvz11tucjs4o1_500.gif

jesus christ this Heyman/Lawler debate gets really fucking rough. Funny when Lawler says he doesn't know why Vince would let ECW come on Raw. Cos he was going to steal the gimmick and bury ECW in the end hehe.

also Stone Cold with some Reigns level botches on the mic before WM13

Yeah Heyman and Lawler were just blasting each other during that promo. As much as I dislike Lawler around that time he did a good job there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mortal Kombat X from a lore perspective got fuckin stupid. Yeah sure, Johnny Cage and Sonya are married and breeding, that makes sense. Fuckin' moronic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After their tag match, old man Fujiwara extends his hand to Suzuki and when Suzuki goes for it, Fujiwara pulls it back.

It's funny to see someone out Suzuki Suzuki.

Top Bottom