• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Has Lethal won a single title match clean since he's been champ? Seems he cheats in every big match. It's fine here and there, but he has so little credibility since every match ends in the same bullshit way.

Alucard

Banned
Has Lethal won a single title match clean since he's been champ? Seems he cheats in every big match. It's fine here and there, but he has so little credibility since every match ends in the same bullshit way.

He's a heel, so I don't mind. Unlike Magnus' shitty heel tactics run in TNA, Lethal actually has good matches.

JOE

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Joey Samoey is here before he HAHAAHAH that sign

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many months does Joey Samoey need to get in ring shape again? All his twitch streaming has killed his cardio.

Alucard

Banned
Joe channeling The Rock near the end there.

Plain and simple declaration from Joe. I dug it.

Elgin is the only believable challenger for the ROH Championship here. I'd be cool with him winning. Actually, even if Ciampa or Hanson win here, I'll be cool with it.

I think they'll go with a big angle here, potentially involving the KRD...teaming with Elgin perhaps. That's my blind prediction.

RP912

Banned
mf-doom_jpg_630x420_q85.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Ciampa as Dr. Doom is pretty rad.

...wonder if there's a mask connection with KRD there. I'm probably way overthinking this thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, tapping out now. No interest in this main event.

Alucard

Banned
Say what you want about Jay Briscoe, but he feels like a big deal with that ROH title.

CIAMPA HAS RED ON HIS TIGHTS. JUST LIKE THE KRD MASKS.

Elgin seems to get a lot of hate from the IWC but I've always enjoyed him. When he was the face champion in ROH he was the heel dickface in my local Indy Fed and I really enjoyed his feud with Jojo Bravo.

Alucard

Banned
Hanson's telegraphed at least two moves way too much in this match.

"Holy shit" is right on that razor's edge into the barricades. Stuff is heating up now.

Alucard

Banned
YES. I knew the KRD were a part of this.

Ummm...The Kingdom.

And Matt Hardy?

Hey, Rowe is back. That's cool.

What is even going on now. Here we gooo.

That table spot...my word.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I stuck around and fucking regret it so far.

Top Bottom