• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Kaladin

So the annual six man tag tradition that started with Dragon Gate wrestlers at a Ring of Honor show many years ago?

This year it's on the WWN Live Supershow and is a six woman tag team match featuring wrestlers from the SHINE promotion.

Eh.

I appreciate Real Ass NastyBook in the twitch thread.

Love that goddamn post.

I'm pretty much done with all crowdfunding campaigns now, especially any gofundme/indiegogo/whatever where it's one person trying their idea, or asking for help with their personal issues. It's starting to become nonsense.

somedevil

I love how this IC title ladder match storyline is Bryan is trying to be serious and bring it back the title to how it was in the past but he must do this by getting through this crazy storyline with crazy people in it.

Teared up a bit when he broke down in the ring.

NXT writing can get anyone ever with me.

You should say that to his face

Also, Kevin Owens is a real stand up guy. He comes to NXT and takes out that turncoat bastard spy Sami Zayn, and he motivates Riley to get back in the ring! Just needed a little tough love. And water!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Love that goddamn post.

I'm pretty much done with all crowdfunding campaigns now, especially any gofundme/indiegogo/whatever where it's one person trying their idea, or asking for help with their personal issues. It's starting to become nonsense.

There's this mentality in recent years, especially on gaf at times, that everything everyone does on the internet, they should get paid for. That no one should just do something because they want to help others or want some attention or want to make some new friends. That I should retroactively get paid for WoW guides I made in Burning Crusade because I apparently didn't do them to help others but just to get paid.

Streaming has gotten so shitty since twitch blew up. Even a youtuber has more of a leg to stand on. I support two guys on youtube (here and here) and it's because I regularly watch their content, they do unique, creative things, they write scripts, they edit, and they go out of their way to find something new to do without coming off as some former loser in high school who wanted to get famous off kideo game streams. Where as twitch, it's like, shut the fuck up dude you play video games and say 'thanks for subscribing.' You put in zero effort. You don't edit, you don't rehearse, you don't do anything different. You get zero support for zero effort.

I should go ask my brother to pay up for watching me play that shitty The Bouncer game back in the day.

Just to reiterate, all of my posts are free content that I provide as a public service but I am very easily bought and have zero morals about throwing my support behind terrible awful causes and posters

There's this mentality in recent years, especially on gaf at times, that everything everyone does on the internet, they should get paid for. That no one should just do something because they want to help others or want some attention or want to make some new friends. That I should retroactively get paid for WoW guides I made in Burning Crusade because I apparently didn't do them to help others but just to get paid.

Streaming has gotten so shitty since twitch blew up. Even a youtuber has more of a leg to stand on. I support two guys on youtube (here and here) and it's because I regularly watch their content, they do unique, creative things, they write scripts, they edit, and they go out of their way to find something new to do without coming off as some former loser in high school who wanted to get famous off kideo game streams. Where as twitch, it's like, shut the fuck up dude you play video games and say 'thanks for subscribing.' You put in zero effort. You don't edit, you don't rehearse, you don't do anything different. You get zero support for zero effort.

I should go ask my brother to pay up for watching me play that shitty The Bouncer game back in the day.

Exactly. When we say Twitch streamer, I'm not thinking of Team Spooky/eSports streams/etc, but ones where a dude is just streaming a picture in picture of him and a game. Youtubers are silly, but they do put in the effort.

Giant Bomb is basically the best part of both for me; they do lots of live content, I love the Quick Looks, etc. I bounce back and forth between subscribing, but they drop more than enough content for me. Usually I just watch Quick Looks in the background when I get home.

Some of my buddies do streaming too on Hitbox; ItsRainingMeng and NewLegacy. NewLegacy takes donations, but they never actually ask; if you donate, a little sound clip plays, your donation is shown, and they give you a shout out. All done. IRM doesn't take donations.

However, both help out with charity streams, and they've raised thousands and thousands of dollars for cancer research entirely on their own. NewLegacy in particular tells people that if they want to donate, to wait until then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BronsonLee, thank you for the follow. If you send me a pm we can get you entered into a raffle to win a Yosuke Santa Maria gif sponsored by Gaora Sports. If you want a chance to win the gif, make sure you hit the subscribe button down there it goes to providing more amazing content. I put a lot of effort into repackaging other peoples creativity as a way for me to make money.

So all the FMW talk has reminded me that i watched way to much FMW in my teens. Was a huge nerd for Megumi Kudo and seeing her in crazy electrified cage matches was pretty fun. Curious though what everybody here thought of Hayabusa? I always thought he was an underrated seller besides just being a crazy spot monkey with an awesome mask.

BronsonLee, thank you for the follow. If you send me a pm we can get you entered into a raffle to win a Yosuke Santa Maria gif sponsored by Gaora Sports. If you want a chance to win the gif, make sure you hit the subscribe button down there it goes to providing more amazing content. I put a lot of effort into repackaging other peoples creativity as a way for me to make money.

...*big boot*

tumblr_nl0riiZbFB1qauauto1_500.jpg

Recall

Watched Lucha Underground toady for the first time and found it to be a breath of fresh air. Loved it's production style and different tone to pretty much anything else, the cage match was exciting too.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This week's NXT,

Enzo and Cass made Lucha Dragon get booed lol, but someone please tell me Cass is just bulking.

I liked Riley's locker room promo.

chunk3rvd

Watched Lucha Underground toady for the first time and found it to be a breath of fresh air. Loved it's production style and different tone to pretty much anything else, the cage match was exciting too.

It's great fun isn't it? Was never a big Morrison fan but LU has swung me on him. Looking forward to him vs Will Ospreay in Preston tomorrow night

This week's NXT,

Enzo and Cass made Lucha Dragon get booed lol, but someone please tell me Cass is just bulking.

I liked Riley's locker room promo.

I enjoyed Riley's promo too but then I thought all the "Rage" stuff was a bit shit as he didn't really bring much rage in the match. He spent the first 45 seconds in a headlock against king of the jobbers, CJ Parker

Alucard

Banned

Welcome aboard, man. It's the freshest pro wrestling product out there.

Spending money on medical bills is horseshit. He is in the hospital and they are taking care of him. There isn't anything they can do to collect once he is better since he is illegal.

Top Bottom