• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

is NJPW about to put a title on Matt Taven?
WHAT IS EMMALINE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE TAZ?
the state of American women's wrestling
jqDS2b8Gcb4bf_e.jpg

You missed the official card already being posted. I do like that yours doesn't invlove The Kingdom, though.

Wait, Barretta and Romero haven't even had a fucking match as a team yet and they already get a title shot? And fucking Taven and Bennett get a title shot?

Learn to ROH better, NJPW.

Bandini

Things I don't do anymore;

Season passes
Pre-ordering (except in special

Last game I preordered was Lords of Shadow 2... what a disappointment that was. Hell, I hardly even play games anymore other than the occasional multiplayer game with friends. Poker is a much more fulfilling hobby for me.

Wait, Barretta and Romero haven't even had a fucking match as a team yet and they already get a title shot? And fucking Taven and Bennett get a title shot?

RPG Vice teamed in ROH this past weekend, including a win over the former IWGP Jr. Tag Champions reDRagon, which I guess is why they're getting a shot. On the Japanese side of things they seem to playing up that the Bucks 'ran off' Koslov, so Romero's out for revenge with a new tag partner. I don't have an explanation for why The Kingdom are getting a shot, though - Gallows & Guns defeated them in the World Tag League, so it's not like they've got a win over the tag champs. More Maria, I guess.

jred2k

The alternatives are either another Time Splitters match or another reDRagon match. I do find it weird that they get a tag title shot just by virtue of being a tag team.

RPG Vice teamed in ROH this past weekend, including a win over the former IWGP Jr. Tag Champions reDRagon, which I guess is why they're getting a shot. On the Japanese side of things they seem to playing up that the Bucks 'ran off' Koslov, so Romero's out for revenge with a new tag partner. I don't have an explanation for why The Kingdom are getting a shot, though - Gallows & Guns defeated them in the World Tag League, so it's not like they've got a win over the tag champs. More Maria, I guess.

The Kingdom pinned Anderson at ROH 13th Anniversary Show. That is my guess.

sting has to come out to,his Starcade 97 theme right? RIGHT????

When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul.
From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.
A wrong that must be righted.
We look to the skies for a vindicator.
Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.
The battle between good and evil has begun.
Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior.
The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS STING.

Sting Starrcade 1997 Theme: https://youtu.be/euSJF3Z5Wec

Zach

Austin and Shawn have been having issues with Canadian Hero Bret and his Hart Foundation. So they were booked in a tag match against Owen and Bulldog for the tag titles. Problem was that they didn't like each other at all. The Raw they were supposed to challenge the title they both came out and Shawn 'goober' Michaels came out wearing a Homer Simpson shirt.

Ah, good times.

Anth0ny

a couple days ago it was pi day

BUT TODAY IS 3:16 WHICH MAKES IT STONE COLD DAY. WHAT? STONE COLD DAY. WHAT?

POST SOME AUSTIN GIFS YOU PIECES OF TRASH

stunnerb9jbl7yuih.gif

Caved and bought Cities: Skylines yesterday, was gonna wait for a sale, but fuck it. Already know this will be my addiction for a while. So much good stuff in there, certainly amazing considering the price compared to EA's SimCity.

It's a good game, at a great price with fantastic community support. If they can nail down the 2-3 issues that seem to cause a few problems it'll be an amazing game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
invasion attacks looks highly skippable outside of the main event

still no Strong BJ or Dangan Yankees guest appearances in NJPW, but we get fucking ROH nobody tag teams left and right.

jmdajr

Man the selling Mike Tyson's opponent did for his first championship win was incredible.

I wonder if Brock will do his best selling yet come Wrestlemania....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No love for Dorada vs Omega? Or Shibata getting to lock up with Sakuraba?

A) NJPW has to prove to me that they care about the juniors division first before I care about it. Why is Dorada getting a title shot? Did he have a succession of wins or is he just kayfabe getting one because their shoot juniors division is shambles? Is he doing a long tour or is this a one time thing? If this is a throw away match for a throw away title, I'm not invested in it.

B) I can wait on the singles match that will come. I'm already tired of Yano as a 'face', and it taints everything around him including being Sakuraba's 'little buddy.' Yano only works as a Disco Inferno type heel.

That's cool. Larry gets a lot of shit from the IWC he doesn't deserve. There are definitely better choices, but there are also MUCH worse choices.

somedevil

Reading the new TNA spoilers and boy do they love having factions:

Now
Taryn Terrell turned heel and now heads a group with Mia Yim and Marti Belle

Top Bottom