• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Because Jericho was butthurt about him. And people think he only ever put himself over on commentary despite the fact that he put over Malenko, Benoit, Guerrero, Ultimo, Mysterio, Psicosis, and Wright over more than anybody else in the company.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing good about Larry was the fact that he was Dangerous Alliance affiliated. Besides that....meh.

Larry and Sammartino had a blood feud long ago that was pretty impressive, but I've only seen bits and pieces of it. His pre-WCW work was really great.

#1 reason why people should buy WWE 2K15.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reading the new TNA spoilers and boy do they love having factions:

Now
Taryn Terrell turned heel and now heads a group with Mia Yim and Marti Belle

1. lol
2. shame that
Full Sail didn't call Mia Yim back
3. i have not heard of the third woman but she seems p. cool

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm off, thought they might crap on him for his stint in WCW but his wiki says he's been on a legends contract for at least an year.

If anything he's literally a Living Legend due to that. So far so good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need me some more Daisuke Sekimoto matches.

There's a zillion of them out there. A lot of them worth ignoring, to be honest. I love his look but I'm not in love with his ring work most of the time.

Carnby

Holy crap. My coworker came in 6 hours late today because he drove back from Philly this morning. He can literally do no wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Come on guys, use a more recent pick of Joey Samoey.
mPQnEhH.jpg

Zach

Because Jericho was butthurt about him. And people think he only ever put himself over on commentary despite the fact that he put over Malenko, Benoit, Guerrero, Ultimo, Mysterio, Psicosis, and Wright over more than anybody else in the company.

Well you can't just stop there, daddeh! Why did Jericho hate him?

And yeah, I wasn't a fan in my youth, but I've really enjoyed a lot of his commentary in my modern-day (warrior) viewings. He totally puts over high quality wrestlers (you forgot Regal! :D). It's good stuff.

Fox318

does this mean there's a chance that Kidd Cesaro retain at Mania?

They wouldn't put the belts on the Matadores. Or the New Day. Right?

People hate New Day. That philly crowd tore them to pieces.

Matadores are jobbers.

Main event was set up probably so Rikishi could make the save and he dances with his sons.

The whole "Let's tell a different website each week about the next HoF inductee and pretend it got leaked" thing is especially dumb when you then report that on your website, yet still pretend it's a mystery who's being announced that night.

Top Bottom