• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Mr. Sam

There was a feature on BBC news a few months ago totally unrelated to wrestling in which a man wearing a Progress t-shirt was interviewed. This was just the next logical step.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, it's great they had 2 minutes PR. It makes me wonder if BBC are warming up to the idea of wrestling returning to their programming.

The days of Big Daddy are gone. They ain't never comin' back man.

It'll never get back to the heights of the 70's, but there's no reason why this current boom period couldn't at least see British wrestling return to TV in some form (WrestleTalkTV doesn't count).

Pepsi
Coke/Coke Life
Diet Coke
Pepsi Max

Nothing else.

Uh, I see no Dr. Pepper. AKA, the only soda worth a damn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy I tell ya...Cranberry Sprite Zero is dope.

If we're bringing sugar into the mix for me though, #1 hands down top tier forever and ever and ever

VANILLA COKE.

Sephzilla

Boy I tell ya...Cranberry Sprite Zero is dope.

If we're bringing sugar into the mix for me though, #1 hands down top tier forever and ever and ever

VANILLA COKE.

tumblr_mw0uy5bgON1sezoa7o1_400.gif

Everyone seems to love Vanilla Coke, it never tasted quite right to me. Also, I got some Cherry Dr. Pepper that was in the "USA Section" of my local supermarket - 3x the amount of sugar in a UK can! Fucking crazy.

Cagey

Banned
Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero from the Freestyle soda machine.

Can your faves even, as PopGAF would have said 3 years ago. Their language evolves too fast for me.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Us Americans don't believe in kings, you polite bastard.

Besides, Pink Lemonade >>> everything else, even orange soda.

Pink lemonade is a cut above the rest, definitely the best lemonade flavor. And that includes all the fusion flavors.

Everyone seems to love Vanilla Coke, it never tasted quite right to me. Also, I got some Cherry Dr. Pepper that was in the "USA Section" of my local supermarket - 3x the amount of sugar in a UK can! Fucking crazy.

Why do you think I dropped out of the sugar game? Shit's ridiculous.

Mtn Dew Orc Piss (the orange WoW flavor) was pretty good though.

XenoRaven

Pink lemonade is a cut above the rest, definitely the best lemonade flavor. And that includes all the fusion flavors.

Why do you think I dropped out of the sugar game? Shit's ridiculous.

Mtn Dew Orc Piss (the orange WoW flavor) was pretty good though.
That used to be the Halo 3 themed Game Fuel. They bring it back from time to time. They brought it back for the release of CoD: AW.

notworksafe

I've just been doing the La Croix sparkling water stuff. It's pretty good and has just a bit of flavor but no sweeteners, artificial or otherwise.

joelseph

My luck at Indy shows continues. Sitting front row at the Conquest Tour, most of the action ended up on our panel or in our laps. My buddy scuffed up his knee when Cliff Compton came hard into our panel.

The multi variety coke machines you get in Five Guys have a Coke & Lime which is delightful.

Those things are amazing. Orange Dr. Pepper? MADNESS!! Also, I'd like to thank America personally for Five Guys - I've had better burgers at 'gourmet' places up London, but I've never had a better fast food burger.

Breet hart interview from the Law snippets

POSITIONING OF DANIEL BRYAN AT THIS YEAR'S WRESTLEMANIA:
All I can say is when I wrestled Lex Luger in the Royal Rumble back in 1994 and I ended up getting the title a few months later, it was very similar to what is going on with Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan now but they went against what the fans wanted and I think that it may bite them on the ass because my logical thinking is you give the fans what they want or you should anyway. I don't know why they went against the grain, I think Daniel Bryan was a great champion and had his run was cut short and I think fans wanted to see him get that moment that he deserves. Even though he won the title and WrestleMania last year was such a big thing for him, the fans want to see him get his proper chance and I think the WWE put a line through that and I think that's probably a mistake.

COMPARISONS OF BRYAN/ROMAN REIGNS TO HART/KEVIN NASH IN 1994/95:
I always tried to bring the best out of all of my opponents and especially in a pay-per-view scenario, I wanted them to have their best match they ever had with me. When Kevin Nash was champion I really tried to support him, he was a good friend of mine back in those days and still a good friend of mine now. I tried to boost his position and help him stay in place and I always had respect for him even as champion, I thought he was a great champion. I think they made a big mistake in giving him a push too early, they should have waited and let him build himself up for another year and I think if they had given Kevin just a little more time to get more experience and get prepared for that role, if that next year he had gotten that big push that they gave him, he may have stayed champion but they sometimes push things they want now and it wasn't going to happen then, he was still learning a lot.

RANDY SAVAGE GOING INTO THE HALL OF FAME:
Well I know we were a lot closer than Hogan was. I'm not quite sure why Hulk Hogan of all people is inducting him because my last conversations I had with Randy, he didn't have much good to say about Hogan. Regardless, it is a night to remember Randy for all the great contributions he made. He was undoubtedly one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, he was a great champion in the dressing room, he was a Wayne Gretzky, Mark Messier, a real team guy and always had a lot of respect and love with all of the wrestlers. We will always miss the Macho Man.

Top Bottom