• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Mr. Sam

Public service announcement:

Goldberg versus Diamond Dallas Page for the WCW title at Halloween Havoc 1998 is remarkable (and thousands of people didn't get to see the finish because the pay-per-view overran and the feed cut out so the match was replayed on Nitro the next night).

Those things are amazing. Orange Dr. Pepper? MADNESS!! Also, I'd like to thank America personally for Five Guys - I've had better burgers at 'gourmet' places up London, but I've never had a better fast food burger.

You're quite welcome, Bootaaay.

vv3l4WZ.jpg

Recall

Are there any decent podcasts out there of people talking wrestling? I'm super tired of the Jericho etc stuff and any fan made stuff is just 3 heavy breathing guys with bad Skype connections.

I need something to listen to while I grind out my Musou game :(

Anth0ny

Are there any decent podcasts out there of people talking wrestling? I'm super tired of the Jericho etc stuff and any fan made stuff is just 3 heavy breathing guys with bad Skype connections.

I need something to listen to while I grind out my Musou game :(

Review a Wai
Review a Raw

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Wrestling-related highlights of the weekend: Met Jim Cornette, got his autograph, listened to his Q&A (which was great, told a hilarious Booker T story that I'll post later), rode an elevator with Greg Valentine, saw Ted DiBiase several times, walked past the Nasty Boys booth and LITERALLY NOBODY CARED that they were even there, saw Goldberg a couple times...think that's it for wrestling stuff. Fun times.

RP912

Banned
Sunny talked about one once, but he had a lot on his plate so it never took off. It'd be interesting to see one start, but I wouldn't really want to piss and moan about WWE every week.

The only way a podcast would work is to keep it FnP and full of positive vibes. That being said...Roman Reigns impressions is a must.

Dragula56

Neo Member
Don't post much, but needed somewhere to vent my shame. Totally didn't want to support these carnies, but the rumor of Sting being at my home town Raw broke me. Bought a ticket on my lunch break. Please tell me this was not a total waste of cash. At least it was a cheap ticket.

Don't post much, but needed somewhere to vent my shame. Totally didn't want to support these carnies, but the rumor of Sting being at my home town Raw broke me. Bought a ticket on my lunch break. Please tell me this was not a total waste of cash. At least it was a cheap ticket.

Give in, enjoy yourself and hope Sting appears!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

You'll have a fun time. It's fun!

I paid to shake Steve's hand, so I can't judge you.

RP912

Banned

at the end of the day it's still wrestling...have fun.

Damn I wish the WWE did house shows where I'm at :(...I know it's a college town but still....

Huh, apparently WWE are hiring Jimmy Jacobs to be a part of their creative team! Great news for Jimmy if this pans out, people are always saying what a great mind he has for the business and he's had a lot of ups and downs in his career, so nice to see him get his due.

Huh, apparently WWE are hiring Jimmy Jacobs to be a part of their creative team! Great news for Jimmy if this pans out, people are always saying what a great mind he has for the business and he's had a lot of ups and downs in his career, so nice to see him get his due.

Is anyone believing this rumor that Jimmy Jacobs signed to be on WWE's creative team?

That would be awesome. Age of the Fall reunion!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Age of the Shit. Stop wishing for those bygone years, friends.

Toki767

Sounds like such an unlikely rumor to be true when you consider that WWE only ever hires Hollywood writers. People really think they'd go on to hire an indie wrestler as a writer?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They hired Drake Younger as a ref.

Who knows if this is true but I sure hope it is.

You're right. I don't know what they were thinking. They should have had that Hollywood writer as a ref!

*big boot*

EDIT: It's still weird to me seeing him as a ref

Top Bottom